Engine/Power - non turbo (All non turbo Imprezas) Who needs a turbo when you have 2500cc? Cams, intakes, exhausts, etc. The 2.2L and 1.8L Subies are cool too.

Attn: MY02 RS Owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2002, 09:10 AM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
i am still fully stock except for

- rsb - I am running 17mm (wagon rsb). I think it's very neutral on dry and easily but predictable oversteer on wet.
- pedal set - for heel-toe. i couldn't do it with stock pedals
- front skid plate - good thing I had that at one of the tsd rallies
- rear diff protector - haven't had any 'contact' yet. good for jacking up the car.
- mud flaps - from fastlineonline.com. It was very nice to have at the last rallyx.
- driver - still working on this upgrade...
Old 01-04-2003, 03:53 PM

35% tint all around (except windshield)

drop in K&n filter

thats it.. (sad)

soon to be

ganzflow intake
Mobil 1 synthetic oil

Hopeful future mods:
super awsome looking prova carbon fiber hood

tim smith - "Fully sythetic fluid all around at the 15K maintenace interval."

what kind do you plan on using?
Old 01-07-2003, 05:22 AM

mods

whats up everyone here is whats done so far:

eibach prokit springs
cusco rear sway - middle setting - 22mm?
SPG mod
cobb CAI
20% tints

going in tommorrow - GFB pulleys, scoobysport axleback!!! so psyched!!!

the springs and the swaybar really changed the handling of my car, it had way less body roll, but now that im used to it, the little body roll that was left seems like a lot now!
it took some time for me to get used to the new oversteer, overall the car just seemed more responsive. I definately have to get new rims and tires then i should be able to feel the full potential.

cobb intake- i wasnt really expecting much with this mod, however i was suprised with what it gave me. i definately dont feel like i lost any low end torque, i actually feel like i gained it (call me crazy) the car certainly pulls harder through third and fourth but nothing major. Dont forget the sweet sound that it makes!!!!

SPG - dont know if this did anything, i thought it did at first, could be all in my head!!!

silentrob_95 - how is the fit on the whitleline front swaybar, i was looking into getting a front swaybar, and was told that the cusco one will not fit, and neither will the whiteline. any issues?

N/ABeast - how long have you had your proecm? how is it holding up? any problems with that?

Pat

Last edited by Pat L.I.; 01-07-2003 at 06:35 AM.
Old 01-09-2003, 08:28 AM

scoobysport + pulleys

this thread contains a review of my whole setup after i got the scoobysport axleback and gfb pulleys installed yesterday
goodluck
Pat

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...&threadid=5431
Old 01-09-2003, 08:52 AM

Merdock777 - "Let's see I got's me some 15% tint . . . hmmmm oh yeah I painted my calipers red, hmmmm ohhh duh I 've got clear corners, nothing adds power like clear corners! right?"

what did u use to paint ur calipers? any suggestions on how to paint them without removing the wheels and disasembling?

Quick Reply: Attn: MY02 RS Owners