STROMUNG EXHAUSTS!!!! Look NO Further!! Best Deals Around!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 02:55 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX "Bling Bling" Silver
Do you have exhaust clips of the Single tip and the xa tip catless turboback? If so can you please send them to me at onewrx2goplz@yahoo.com Also what is the diamiter of the Single tip and the Xa tip (The tips itself)
Old 06-23-2004, 03:02 PM

Car Info: WR Blue WRX
1wrx2goplz - Sorry I don't have any sound clips of the Turbo Back. All I have is a clip of the Cat Back. The Single Tip is 3in and the XA Tip is 3.5in Angle Cut Tip. I hope that helps! Let me know if you want to hear the clip of the cat back and I can send that to your email!

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-23-2004, 03:42 PM

do u have clips of the XA tip and the normal Single tip catback then? If so can you plz send them to me at onewrx2goplz@yahoo.com Also can you send me pics of the single tip and the xa tip installed? So I know what it would look like from behind. Can you please have the whole car in the pic 2 plz.

Thanks
Mike
Old 06-23-2004, 03:47 PM

1wrx2goplz - Mike, Email sent! Let me know if you have any trouble receiving it!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-23-2004, 04:14 PM

Yes i have recieved the email. Wow this exhaust makes the car sound like a monster haha. Just wondering if the Single tip and XA tip is louder then the duals?? Im definatly will keep You in mind when i have enough money to purchase a Stromung exhaust!

Thanks
Mike
Old 06-23-2004, 07:44 PM

1wrx2goplz - Yeah it is a real monster! It really makes it sound like a bigger car and motor to all others! Everyone that has one loves the way it sounds! The Single and XA Tips are only a hair louder then that...but not much so don't worry about getting pulled over.

will98rs - Mmmmm....well I am resending the emails for you. Let me know if you get them alright.

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-23-2004, 09:08 PM

will98rs - Cool! I am glad! Let me know what you think on the deal bud!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-23-2004, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Flash N Dash
1wrx2goplz - Yeah it is a real monster! It really makes it sound like a bigger car and motor to all others! Everyone that has one loves the way it sounds! The Single and XA Tips are only a hair louder then that...but not much so don't worry about getting pulled over.

Flash N Dash Performance

Yea that is my only concern is getting pulled over. Youd wouldn't happen to know how much decibles the exhaust is at idle and 4-5k rpm?

Thanks
Mike
Old 06-24-2004, 12:39 AM

1wrx2goplz - No I sure wouldn't. There has not been any formal measurement of the DB level. This exhaust is made in CA and they have done all kinds of testing. They have to put up with the strict conduct of the CA police and we have had a ton of customer buy these exhausts that live in CA and have not had any problems with the sound. Also I have had a bunch tell me that the cops look at the overall car more then just the sound of your exhaust. If you look like your car should be in the Fast and the Furious then it just draws attention that causes them to then look to the exhaust as one of the main writeups. I hope this helps!

Let me know if I can do anything further for you!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-24-2004, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Flash N Dash
1wrx2goplz - No I sure wouldn't. There has not been any formal measurement of the DB level. This exhaust is made in CA and they have done all kinds of testing. They have to put up with the strict conduct of the CA police and we have had a ton of customer buy these exhausts that live in CA and have not had any problems with the sound. Also I have had a bunch tell me that the cops look at the overall car more then just the sound of your exhaust. If you look like your car should be in the Fast and the Furious then it just draws attention that causes them to then look to the exhaust as one of the main writeups. I hope this helps!

Let me know if I can do anything further for you!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Well i wish cops were like that around here. I was state refed from a cop because my exhaust was to loud. I had the HKS carbon TI and Helix dp/up combo. I was lucky he didnt search for a cat. Thats why i went and bought a borla Hush but it is too quiet for me and i want something a tab bit louder but i dont wanna get pulled over because my exhaust is to loud. And no my car doesnt have any fast and furious stuff on it. It looks stock from the outside
Old 06-24-2004, 03:23 AM

1wrx2goplz - Yeah that HKS is a loud one! I think that you will be happy with the level of sound you get out of the Stromung. Most people go with the Dual Tip because it is a hair quieter and it looks like a stock exhaust. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the loudest the HKS would be a 5 and the stock would be a 1 and the Borla Hush would be 2 with the Stromung's being about a 3-3.5

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-24-2004, 01:22 PM

O yea i forgot to ask. Is this exhaust C.A.R.B legal?? Does it come with any C.A.R.B papers?
Old 06-24-2004, 01:26 PM

1wrx2goplz - Not that I am aware of...in fact I don't know any exhausts that are CARB certified. Many intakes aren't even CARB certified. Not to say that it wouldn't pass, but I think they just don't take the time and the cost to go through that process.

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Quick Reply: STROMUNG EXHAUSTS!!!! Look NO Further!! Best Deals Around!!