Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

who would like to work with me =)

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 03:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Krinkov
yeah Fiz is one of those self-hating asians

Old 03-18-2010, 03:24 PM

Car Info: with the blinkers on
what are you talking about? I'm Caucasian.

Old 03-18-2010, 03:54 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by JaysImpreza
this reminds me of this one time in high school. me and a group of my friends got sucked into this open job called usana because one of my friends told us about how great and amazing it was. long story short with my past experiences with usana,Kirby vacuums, and selling all purpose cleaning products in gasoline stations, i am done with odd jobs... fml
Some people are pretty well off because they know how to sell. I know a bunch of Usana guys with lambo's and porche's that are legit. =P, Even another guy who was @ Speed Element the other day with a lotus.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Some people are pretty well off because they know how to sell. I know a bunch of Usana guys with lambo's and porche's that are legit. =P, Even another guy who was @ Speed Element the other day with a lotus.
lol
Old 03-18-2010, 04:13 PM

Car Info: 04 wgn
so..... it was usana all along.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Does "2x2.net" ring a bell?
Old 03-18-2010, 04:33 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by chank
For those who have my back and have met, talked, or seen me before thanks guys your the best! =)

i have been busy with a lot, i work full time, have a job on the side, go to school majoring in biological science, and trying to start my all girl motorcycle club.

i dont post the name of the company and the job discription because EVERYONE is so quick to judge and damn.... bggers can't be choosers for jobs. just because you knew someone who did it or you did it yourself your gonna tell everyone not do just because it didn't work out for you. yea you or your friend quit, but ask yourself did you really put everything you had in it? sorry to say but its always the ones that have nothing better in their lives, hate their jobs, or even hate their lives that always hate. what else or what "better" thing do all these haters have to offer to you?

and i wanna actually talk to the person about this to really talk to them, get to know them, and what they want out of this and out of life. tell me what your dreams are. i don't care if you have a degree or you still live with your parents. if i can see that you have what it takes and we can get along then i want you on my team.

every time i go in my garage and see my car and my bike, i thank all you haters out there, that told me i'd never get to where i am or get the things i want. because you guys pushed me,to get what i deserve.

thanks guys and my offer still stands pm me =)
"chank has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Old 03-18-2010, 04:38 PM
VIP Member

lol
Old 03-18-2010, 04:43 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Not sure what's laughable, some people can do the job, some can't. Just like some people can be mechanics and some cant. The rewards are there, and even a person fresh out of high school can do it. I still compare myself to my neighbor who I grew up with. I didn't see him for 10-15 years after they moved. Here he was a manager at one of "these kinds of jobs" and recently just bought a space down in Hawaii, hired and trained people he wanted to work on his team. Pretty ballin' now. Doin' the exact same thing you guys call a scam.. IMO anyone who calls it a scam is just someone who wasn't cut out for the job.

Some folks rather get paid by the day/hr/month salary. Cops out when you realize that you can "go easy" on some days rather than getting paid for your work. =P
Old 03-18-2010, 04:44 PM
jic

Car Info: 98 2.5rs/94 rx7/04 mazda6/06 audi s4/12 GT-R
do not want to list the company name for confidentiality is one thing
but not listing the job description or title is another.

you can say my company is hiring for a janitor to scrub stall 2 toilet in the mens restroom that always got a **** stain on it, but ive got a feeling its something related to something more triangular...maybe even in 3D...like a pyramid?

and an edit for my buddy iLogin: i dont care if someone drives a lambo owns part of hawaii and craps poo with gold and diamond in it. If theyre running part of a pyramid scheme regardless legit or not, the end of the day, your still a scammer.

http://www.mlm.com/mlm/user/mlmcompanydirectory

thats just most of the known ones out there, and guess what..usana is on there too lol

Last edited by jic; 03-18-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:46 PM
VIP Member

Cops out when you realize that you can "go easy" on some days rather than getting paid for your work. =P
Old 03-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by chank
For those who have my back and have met, talked, or seen me before thanks guys your the best! =)

i have been busy with a lot, i work full time, have a job on the side, go to school majoring in biological science, and trying to start my all girl motorcycle club.

i dont post the name of the company and the job discription because EVERYONE is so quick to judge and damn.... bggers can't be choosers for jobs. just because you knew someone who did it or you did it yourself your gonna tell everyone not do just because it didn't work out for you. yea you or your friend quit, but ask yourself did you really put everything you had in it? sorry to say but its always the ones that have nothing better in their lives, hate their jobs, or even hate their lives that always hate. what else or what "better" thing do all these haters have to offer to you?

and i wanna actually talk to the person about this to really talk to them, get to know them, and what they want out of this and out of life. tell me what your dreams are. i don't care if you have a degree or you still live with your parents. if i can see that you have what it takes and we can get along then i want you on my team.

every time i go in my garage and see my car and my bike, i thank all you haters out there, that told me i'd never get to where i am or get the things i want. because you guys pushed me,to get what i deserve.

thanks guys and my offer still stands pm me =)

Sweet, so what you're saying is that I WAS RIGHT!
Old 03-18-2010, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by jic
do not want to list the company name for confidentiality is one thing
but not listing the job description or title is another.

you can say my company is hiring for a janitor to scrub stall 2 toilet in the mens restroom that always got a **** stain on it, but ive got a feeling its something related to something more triangular...maybe even in 3D...like a pyramid?

and an edit for my buddy iLogin: i dont care if someone drives a lambo owns part of hawaii and craps poo with gold and diamond in it. If theyre running part of a pyramid scheme regardless legit or not, the end of the day, your still a scammer.

http://www.mlm.com/mlm/user/mlmcompanydirectory

thats just most of the known ones out there, and guess what..usana is on there too lol
Watch out man, you might get attacked by Jourdan for disagreeing with a female!!!
Old 03-18-2010, 05:21 PM

Not sure what's laughable, some people can do the job, some can't. Just like some people can be mechanics and some cant. The rewards are there, and even a person fresh out of high school can do it. I still compare myself to my neighbor who I grew up with. I didn't see him for 10-15 years after they moved. Here he was a manager at one of "these kinds of jobs" and recently just bought a space down in Hawaii, hired and trained people he wanted to work on his team. Pretty ballin' now. Doin' the exact same thing you guys call a scam.. IMO anyone who calls it a scam is just someone who wasn't cut out for the job.

Some folks rather get paid by the day/hr/month salary. Cops out when you realize that you can "go easy" on some days rather than getting paid for your work. =P
Door to door sales, etc are not necessarily a scam (they can be). Just want to make people aware of what they are facing before they send "chank" their info.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:22 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
I remembered I got caught into Prepaid Legal. That was horrible and I got talked into it by a friend. I hated pestering my friends and family to sell identity theft and legal products. I felt awkward whoring myself out like that. Hell, another time I wasted 3-4 hours at some company having me follow this woman going business to business in SJ to sell A's tickets as part of a sports marketing thing. At least she said, "I can tell this isn't for you, but thank you very much for giving this a chance to check it out."

Also a couple years ago, I was out of work and looking for something in advertising or marketing. Someone called me and asked if I was interested in an interview, I agreed thinking it was a physical company with a physical location that I was talking to based on the information that was given. I was dressed up and had my design portfolio with me thinking it was a real job. I got the address and got confused when the location turned out to be a Starbucks. I decided to hear him out for 5 minutes until he busted out with a portable DVD player with a presentation and I told him, "If it's one of those work from home team sales positions, I'm not interested." Seriously, that guy wasted my time because I really thought it was with a real company. I was pretty pissed cuz I drove all the way out there and even came prepared. If it weren't for that guy being nice to me, I would have wanted to punch him in the face. =/

Anyway, I didn't mean to crap on this thread with my experience. At least you get to contact this person and ask what it is exactly before you end up like me and finding out once you arrive at the "interview" only to find out it's some college kid in a dress shirt, tie, and slacks trying to loop you into his business. These types of positions, either they're for you because you're great with networking and selling stuff to people or you're not. I'm just not a big fan of how they're so secretive with you about it initially, but you're expected to call up family and friends as well as cold contacting strangers once you're on board. Hustling's hustling, I suppose. If it works for some people, more power to them.

Last edited by Hollandaze; 03-18-2010 at 05:28 PM.

Quick Reply: who would like to work with me =)