Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

What's the deal with White guys and Asian chicks?

Old 03-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by R-Dub
Or maybe they just aren't shallow *******s who can't see past temporal physicality and look deeper into someone.

No one wants to hear your PC crap.

I merely stated a fact, these girls are equivalent of William Hung, only female. There's no nice way to put it...

Seriously though, I suggest you go post on a forum where EVERYONE is as PC as you, BAIC is def not for you.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:11 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Is it lonely up there on your pedestal Daniel? Get tired of pointing at others and judging them based on looks do you? Hmm?
Old 03-11-2009, 10:12 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
no need to get feisty...if you are going to post a thread like this you should expect that kind of response.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:17 AM

This one is pretty easy - yellow fever.

White guys seem to think asian girls are "exotic" just because they are ethnically different. Also, since white guys aren't Asian, they sometimes have a tough time discerning the full spectrum of attractiveness in Asian girls. Therefore girls that Asian guys would deem "fugly" are nonetheless thought of as "hot" by those who "aren't in the know."

Of course, you'll never see the opposite where ugly Asian guys are with hot white girls, because well, the stereotypical Asian guy is the socially inept, short, dorky, IT/engineer guy.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by R-Dub
It is not 'PC crap'. Who the **** are you to judge others based upon outward appearance.

Putting people down is putting people down. Plain and simple.
Its clear to me that the only reason you're acting like this is because you don't like me, your previous posts from the past would conclude this, so basically you follow me around and bash me whenever you can. There is much worse posted on this forum yet no one bothers to flame the other people... So very kind of you to put someone down at every chance you get, it totally contradicts everything you said. I can play too.

Anyway, this is a good looking version of the gal I saw this morning.

Apparently she's some sex freak and is pretty ghetto (In terms of how she speaks, like a "gangsta") Just calling it like I see.

And like I said earlier, there are some REALLY hot Asian gals, I've dated 3 of them in the past... Does that offend anyone? The fact that I'm generalizing that Asian women can be hot? Or is that not cool?

Old 03-11-2009, 10:23 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
careful of the new generation pretty asian girls. they are blood sucking gold diggers. most of them are. if you spot one, stay away. take my word on this, you will know one when you see it lol
Old 03-11-2009, 10:25 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by brucelee
Its clear to me that the only reason you're acting like this is because you don't like me, your previous posts from the past would conclude this, so basically you follow me around and bash me whenever you can. There is much worse posted on this forum yet no one bothers to flame the other people... So very kind of you to put someone down at every chance you get, it totally contradicts everything you said. I can play too.
Really? Show me. I don't 'follow' anyone around to bash them - so you have your wires crossed somewhere down the line.

And please, show me where I have put someone else down 'at every chance I get'.

Oh wait - let me pull a PM that I sent to you when you were going through some ****:

If you ever need counseling (which will help with your anxiety - it did and still does for me) let me know.

I can get a big fat book of psychologists you can look through if you are interested.

Hang in there,

Roy

PS: Odd coincidence- I was having really bad anxiety yesterday too.

Or the comment I put on your profile?

Sorry about your car man =(

Like I said though - I'll take your headlight if you're just going to throw it out >=D
Old 03-11-2009, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by JArnaud
no need to get feisty...if you are going to post a thread like this you should expect that kind of response.
What I'm tired of is the fact that we can't post anything without the PC police biting us in the ***! This place used to NOT be like this at all. We used to be able to joke about anything and everything, and if you didn't like it you didn't open the thread! Simple as that.

Now however, you can't even say someone is ugly (someone you don't even know) without the PC police getting their panties in a wad. It's ridiculous.

To R-Dub and other people similar to you:

So in the future, if you see a thread created by me, all you have to do is skip on over it. No one wants to hear someone whining and crying about the thread. I can understand if it was something HIGHLY offensive, but something like this... Pssssshh. It must suck to be offended by everything.

I'm a MEMBER first, and a moderator second. I don't give points, I don't ban people (except for spammers), I'm only here to help members when they create a thead in the wrong section, fix dates in thread titles, and this of that nature... Don't hold me to some other level just because I can move threads.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:26 AM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Originally Posted by kyoung05
Of course, you'll never see the opposite where ugly Asian guys are with hot white girls, because well, the stereotypical Asian guy is the socially inept, short, dorky, IT/engineer guy.
ughhh, I had my share of hot white girlfriends. Its kinda weird though because I have NEVER dated a chinese girl. I dont know why though...

now that I think about it though, my friends call me "the asian freak of nature" because everytime I go to Irving Street, Clement Street, or Chinatown here in SF, everyone looks at me like I dont belong EVENTHOUGH I am Chinese.

Old 03-11-2009, 10:26 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by kyoung05
This one is pretty easy - yellow fever.
Yup, pretty much.

But thanks to those white guys for taking all the ugly ones off the market. Somebody had to do it. Lol.

Old 03-11-2009, 10:27 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
white chick with big ***** and a great butt.
THANK YOU! i dont understand this whole yellow fever asain obsession. i think its really just pedophillia by another name, seems everyone likes them just because they are small..... sure they have tiny hands but who cares
Old 03-11-2009, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by so steezy
ughhh, I had my share of hot white girlfriends. Its kinda weird though because I have NEVER dated a chinese girl. I dont know why though...

now that I think about it though, my friends call me "the asian freak of nature" because everytime I go to Irving Street, Clement Street, or Chinatown here in SF, everyone looks at me like I dont belong EVENTHOUGH I am Chinese.

Well, are you over 5'8"? Do you not have small eyes? If you answered yes to both, then that probably explains why other asians think you don't belong.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:32 AM

Hell yeah, I'll admit having Anxiety,... Lots of people have anxiety. The reason for mine was because of the war in the former Yugoslavia... Def not pleasant memories. It's nice that you'd try to embarrass me (or whatever you were trying to do) after I tried to help you from my own will. What you're doing is harassment.

You're a douchebag. I'm trying to hold back on saying more, but I'll stop at this. I got my Wisdom tooth pulled this morning and it hurts like hell which is making me even more irritable. It's sad that you can't accept the fact that there are ugly people on this earth!
Old 03-11-2009, 10:35 AM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
Spotted at my local carwash in Pinole on Sunday:

Pasty white wigger dude, riced out Scion Tc, failed attempts at brakestands in parking area, tubby asian female companion.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:36 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Hell yeah, I'll admit having Anxiety,... Lots of people have anxiety. The reason for mine was because of the war in the former Yugoslavia... Def not pleasant memories. It's nice that you'd try to embarrass me (or whatever you were trying to do) after I tried to help you from my own will. What you're doing is harassment.

You're a douchebag. I'm trying to hold back on saying more, but I'll stop at this. I got my Wisdom tooth pulled this morning and it hurts like hell which is making me even more irritable. It's sad that you can't accept the fact that there are ugly people on this earth!
who was this meant for?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's the deal with White guys and Asian chicks?