Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

WEIRD race on Route 4 East vs. neon r/t

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 11:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '03 WRX Sedan
Question WEIRD race on Route 4 East vs. neon r/t

so i was bringin my girl home and this r/t FLIES by me doing about 90 while i'm cruising just doing 60. i decide to catch up and coincidentally, he decides to slow down to wait for me. i creep up checkin out his car - dual exhaust, lowered, tint, radar, mad dirty lookin' like he just got outta autoX. so we slow down to about 40MPH; i drop it into 2nd and start to pull slowly, then 3rd and i'm pullin nicely, and by the end of 3rd to 4th, he is owned by about 5 cars. here comes the crazy shtuff... he then proceeds to get directly behind me on my bumper and throws on a strobe light setup that's right on his dash (that i didn't see before) that are red/white/blue. for a sec i'm like, oH SH** undercover cop! but then i was like, why would he race me?! he pulls next to me and then i roll down the window and he says pull over with a badge flashed out the window (coulda been fake)... so i proceed to pull over and then they speed off. i wanted to catch up and see what the deal was but i was like, hey if they were real cops, then i got off easy. wtf is going on in NJ/NY when normal people have police strobes and a badge to flash... maybe they're just sore losers with too much time on their hands. oh and they did the customary ricer fly-by too. this was all in my FULLY STOCK 03 wrx sdn with 1,005 miles.
Old 01-14-2003, 01:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '03 WRX Sedan
Red face

actually i did break my car in properly, thank you very much. this was the first time i pushed it over 4K rpm and i didn't even hit redline. but thanks for the input anyway.