Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Trunk Swap!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by 13subaruwrx

exactly... i guess they hate seeing trunk trade posts.. just move along if it doesnt have to do with you. lol.
Yep good luck on the trade!
Old 03-31-2013, 10:23 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Michael Cinco
I don't know why sum of these peeps r being asses, but whatever!
5 threads 10 threads 100 threads. a post is a post. just like how people post the same pictures of there car but different angle continuously. a post is a post. think outside the box. so have some etiquette and dnt bug people in post if it doesnt have to do with you. yeezzyy..
We are being "asses" because 13subaruwrx has made the same thread multiple times.

This thread along with these three others...

https://www.i-club.com/forums/interi...-trade-249967/

https://www.i-club.com/forums/new-mo...rx-sti-249407/

https://www.i-club.com/forums/suby-s...-trade-249899/

So there are a few things wrong with what he's doing.
1) He didnt search for an existing thread for trunk swaps.. thread here:
https://www.i-club.com/forums/interi...thread-229058/

2) His threads are not posted in the correct forum. Almost all of his are in the WRONG place.

3) Instead of bumping his first post, he is making additional threads for the SAME topic, aka cross posting.

So just those 3 examples are breaking 3 different rules of iclub. Rules 2, 12, and 15

i-Club - Announcements in Forum : Sacramento & Reno

Last edited by stupidchicken03; 03-31-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:55 AM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
btw, your subaru looks very pretty! lol.

hey, all that matter is you tried! lol.
Umm, I don't own a Subaru anymore I drive an ISF...Not sure what you are trying to get at though...

lol my thread is relevant! lol. lmk if someone wants a wingless trunk! ill add some cash! bay area, willing to travel a bit!
Your threads aren't relevant to the section. Let's take this thread you made for instance, this is a trunk swap thread in the "Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review" section. Last I check this thread topic wasn't about a vendor review or tuning review or service review or parts review. So PLEASE tell me how this trunk swap has any relevance to the term "review". Enlighten me...

Originally Posted by Michael Cinco
I don't know why sum of these peeps r being asses, but whatever!
I am not a grammar **** but if you are going to call me out at least type properly. You obviously don;t know what's going on here.. lol

exactly... i guess they hate seeing trunk trade posts.. just move along if it doesnt have to do with you. lol.
We do hate seeing a bunch of your trunk trade THREADS, you only needed to make a SINGLE POST in the trunk swap thread which has already made and stickied.

5 threads 10 threads 100 threads. a post is a post. just like how people post the same pictures of there car but different angle continuously. a post is a post. think outside the box. so have some etiquette and dnt bug people in post if it doesnt have to do with you. yeezzyy..
A post is a post but you are making threads not posts...At least pictures show difference your posts/threads are about the same thing so to correct your analogy it's like seeing the same exact picture over and over again. Wouldn't that bug you too? Your etiquette rebuttal lacks reasoning, you posted in a public forum. I am just telling you how I see it.

stupidchicken03 you shut him down

ALSO 13subaruwrx learn to multi-quote instead of making multiple posts.

I am not trying to be an *** but I am hounding you so you understand in the future how things work on the forums.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:18 AM

Car Info: 2013 Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by Imprezard

Umm, I don't own a Subaru anymore I drive an ISF...Not sure what you are trying to get at though...

Your threads aren't relevant to the section. Let's take this thread you made for instance, this is a trunk swap thread in the "Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review" section. Last I check this thread topic wasn't about a vendor review or tuning review or service review or parts review. So PLEASE tell me how this trunk swap has any relevance to the term "review". Enlighten me...

I am not a grammar **** but if you are going to call me out at least type properly. You obviously don;t know what's going on here.. lol

We do hate seeing a bunch of your trunk trade THREADS, you only needed to make a SINGLE POST in the trunk swap thread which has already made and stickied.

A post is a post but you are making threads not posts...At least pictures show difference your posts/threads are about the same thing so to correct your analogy it's like seeing the same exact picture over and over again. Wouldn't that bug you too? Your etiquette rebuttal lacks reasoning, you posted in a public forum. I am just telling you how I see it.

I am not trying to be an *** but I am hounding you so you understand in the future how things work on the forums.
You own an isf. Please leave this forum. That car is irrelevant here. Bye.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03

We are being "asses" because 13subaruwrx has made the same thread multiple times.

This thread along with these three others...

https://www.i-club.com/forums/interi...-trade-249967/

https://www.i-club.com/forums/new-mo...rx-sti-249407/

https://www.i-club.com/forums/suby-s...-trade-249899/

So there are a few things wrong with what he's doing.
1) He didnt search for an existing thread for trunk swaps.. thread here:
https://www.i-club.com/forums/interi...thread-229058/

2) His threads are not posted in the correct forum. Almost all of his are in the WRONG place.

3) Instead of bumping his first post, he is making additional threads for the SAME topic, aka cross posting.

So just those 3 examples are breaking 3 different rules of iclub. Rules 2, 12, and 15

i-Club - Announcements in Forum : Sacramento & Reno
Damn a very long post. Lol. It was easter sorry i didnt have time to read what you wrote. I dont think ill ever have time. Lol. Nice post stupid chicken.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Imprezard

And your right also, i do not know this forum well. Coming from an m3 forum. I can say might be a little different. Well.... I love my wrx!

ISF are bad *** cars btw. Lol. Almost beat one in my last m3. -_- future car there....
Old 04-01-2013, 07:38 AM

Car Info: 2008 SSM WRX Premium
This guy is apparently a troll and not needed here. Unless he learns to be mature on our forum in which he is a noob to, I suggest the ban hammer......
Old 04-01-2013, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by WRX~Mike
This guy is apparently a troll and not needed here. Unless he learns to be mature on our forum in which he is a noob to, I suggest the ban hammer......
Lol and now ur asking to ban me. Lol. Damn....
Old 04-01-2013, 07:47 AM

Car Info: 2008 SSM WRX Premium

Lol and now ur asking to ban me. Lol. Damn....
It simple, be polite and follow the advice given by those who have been members for quite sometime and follow the rules that were posted by the mods or continue to go about the advice in a negative manner and be banned. There is no room here for idiocy or immaturity. If you feel that these suggestions are unjust, please feel free to join another forum and move on elsewhere.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:58 AM

It simple, be polite and follow the advice given by those who have been members for quite sometime and follow the rules that were posted by the mods or continue to go about the advice in a negative manner and be banned. There is no room here for idiocy or immaturity. If you feel that these suggestions are unjust, please feel free to join another forum and move on elsewhere.
Okayyy..... Idk how im being immature or an idiot. By replying to you guys. But aright......
Old 04-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Churro Aficionado

Exactly.

Just listen to what we have told you, READ the rules, and try to follow them.

This community does not take kindly to those who act too high and mighty to follow the rules everyone else does.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03

Exactly.

Just listen to what we have told you, READ the rules, and try to follow them.

This community does not take kindly to those who act too high and mighty to follow the rules everyone else does.
Acting too high and mighty? Lol. Wow. Follow my rule. Don't respond if you have nothing to do with thread. Thanks.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Churro Aficionado

Damn a very long post. Lol. It was easter sorry i didnt have time to read what you wrote. I dont think ill ever have time. Lol. Nice post stupid chicken.
Acting too high and mighty? Lol. Wow. Follow my rule. Don't respond if you have nothing to do with thread. Thanks.
Based on your previous post, yes you are acting too high and mighty.

Not sure how everyone on the M3 forums acts, but you need to learn real quick how to act here, or you're not going to have a pleasant stay. We have chased members off and they leave with a bad reputation in the subaru community.