Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

sUbIe rip off!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 11:11 AM

Car Info: 2007 STI
Angry sUbIe rip off!!!

soo anyway.. im just checkin out the subaru.. website on the 07 wrx... cause i plan to cop one soon. and i want leather seats, but that has a 2,500 price tag.. and you get all this extra crap.. nothing good.. ERRR.. just makes me not want to get a wrx. interior is butt ugly.. and exterior is already hard to chew. what am i payin like 26gs for ??? just and engine?? can anybody tell me how this is worth it.. besides a 2.5 engine gas killler-- anybody get a good deal on a wrx?? not a BONE STOCK car.. with **** in it??.. i hear everyone gettin go deals.. but wat EXACTLY DID YOU GET??.. any rims??.. any extra add ons.. they seem to be tryin to rip everyone off on? blahhh
Old 02-21-2007, 11:17 AM

omg.. GAYYYYYYYYYY!!! BLACK DOESNT EVEN COME WITH BLACK LEATHER SEATS.. ITS SOME TAN UGLY ****!!! ****!!! anybody got pictures an such of subie tan leather an crap??
Old 02-25-2007, 04:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
What are you looking for an M3? Name any car on the market with a WRX preformance and price and I'll show you a car with rubbish interior.

I got my 2002, used in 04, it has black leather seats that were a costly and limited option that the first buyer paid for. Want a deal? Buy one that's used. Have you ever bought a new car before? What you're asking for is not the way it works. Optional rims are always way more expencive at the dealer then elsewhere.

Have you ever driven a WRX? The remarks you make don't sound like the ones made by someone that has.

Final note: You shouldn't use the term "they" with out giving examples.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:31 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
Obviously, this car is not for you. You dont like the exterior, you don't like the interior, you dont like the engine. So why exactly are you going to 'cop' a ~$26k car that you can't appreciate? Check craigslist for a SRT4 or maybe Cobalt SS. I heard they smash on sti's all day yo. yaididamean?
Old 02-25-2007, 06:46 PM

Car Info: Jaguar XJR, VW Corrado, 911 Carrera
Originally Posted by slim617
soo anyway.. im just checkin out the subaru.. website on the 07 wrx... cause i plan to cop one soon. and i want leather seats, but that has a 2,500 price tag.. and you get all this extra crap.. nothing good.. ERRR.. just makes me not want to get a wrx. interior is butt ugly.. and exterior is already hard to chew. what am i payin like 26gs for ??? just and engine?? can anybody tell me how this is worth it.. besides a 2.5 engine gas killler-- anybody get a good deal on a wrx?? not a BONE STOCK car.. with **** in it??.. i hear everyone gettin go deals.. but wat EXACTLY DID YOU GET??.. any rims??.. any extra add ons.. they seem to be tryin to rip everyone off on? blahhh
This guy has no idea what he is talking about.^^^^
Old 02-25-2007, 08:46 PM

Car Info: 2001RSTI
First off: Leather is too slippery for performance driving (unless you have rubber pants). You just end up hanging on the steering wheel for dear life as you enter a turn Thats why all the German sport cars have alcantara/suede inserts or beefy side bolsters.

Second: Compare the interior of the Subaru with the Evo and SRT4 and youll see its years ahead in its design. The only really well developed interiors are offered by zee germanz

Third and Last: Real enthusiasts dont have interiors. If you want comfort and and heir of class then the Impreza is not for you.

Last edited by JamesGRrallye; 02-25-2007 at 09:39 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:28 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
^^^ james....please dont use the word "kraut" I am german and find it offensive. TIA
Old 02-25-2007, 09:40 PM

Car Info: 2001RSTI
Playing too much Call of Duty. Sorry.....and edited.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:11 PM

Car Info: 07 WRX OBP
Sounds like you want an RSX....Type-s if you feel fancy
Old 02-25-2007, 10:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Originally Posted by AWD_Ball
Sounds like you want an RSX....Type-s if you feel fancy

I was thinking that too.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:51 PM
06d

Car Info: 2006 aspen white wrx
Pleast don't bang about my interior, well i thought it was ugly when i first looked at it then it grew on me and had more of a lexus feel ( thats what the girls say)
Attached Thumbnails sUbIe rip off!!!-interior.jpg   sUbIe rip off!!!-hpim0746.jpg  
Old 02-25-2007, 11:01 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
Originally Posted by JamesGRrallye
Playing too much Call of Duty. Sorry.....and edited.
thanks.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:35 AM

Car Info: past Honda owner, shopping for a WRX
A friend of mine has a black Subie and the tan leather looks amazing in person. It might be the only classy part of the car.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:37 AM

Red face

i expected some ascinine commentary.. useless and pointless of the topic.. with pointless slander.. yes... shows the intellectual level of the people who jus go. .BLAH BLAH BLAH.. anyway.. thanks for the people who actually stayed on topic. =P.. the tan is ... lookin good in the picture. but i think id pefer black interior =/

P.S ill refrain on answering. .**** like I NEED A TYPE S. BLHA BLAH.. blah blah. sorry. id pefer to get my moneys worth.. cause i dont have money like CERTAIN rich little kids. or STUPID people that waist money on whatever is the new fad.. etc. the list can continue.. but i believe those categories describe most of the people.

Last edited by slim617; 02-26-2007 at 11:39 AM.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:38 AM

Smile

Originally Posted by 06d
Pleast don't bang about my interior, well i thought it was ugly when i first looked at it then it grew on me and had more of a lexus feel ( thats what the girls say)
HmMm.. looks pretty GooD hmmm..

Quick Reply: sUbIe rip off!!!