Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

So, the time has finally come for me to get really pissed, and its only taken 3 years

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 12:19 PM

for those of you who don't know who charlie lee is

Old 10-07-2006, 12:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
daaaamn...
Old 10-07-2006, 12:21 PM

be careful
Old 10-07-2006, 12:21 PM

Car Info: 1990 turbo miata
Originally Posted by rau
indeed it is.....

Charlie Lee, you fat ugly remedial sonofabish!!! im tired of you talking **** behind my back. your emo *** should have stayed gone after the Porkferno incident, but you had to come back. but, i will give you credit. you did talk about my car to my face, kinda. Jon was sitting between us... yes, its a ****ing automatic. and yes, its ****ing FWD. and yes, its a ****ing 1.8L. WHO THE HELL CARES!?!? its a car and it drives. that didnt anger me too much, especially when you said you lost the " tiny shred of respect you had for me". like i care about you respecting me. small potatoes, i dont give a ****. now, when people i dont even know come up to me and say " youre Rau?! youre the ******* Charlie's been talking about?! ", thats a different level of asshattery. its kinda funny how the ONLY person in the forums who cant take the smallest amount of **** is the one dishing it out to me. well, thats where you made your mistake.

now comes my $.02....

first off, im not dumb. i am not going to threaten you. i just hope that you understand that you have pissed off the absolute WRONG person and decided to take the other route...... and ive been known to do some .... lets just call it shiet ... in the past when im pissed off to this level.... but i WILL NOT physically harm you.

besides, there were way too many people in that restaurant. its bad enough that all of BAIC knows youre a ***** *** *****. dont want complete strangers knowing, now do you?

im glad im not charlie lee
Old 10-07-2006, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by mcdrama
this is the gayest possible thing you could've done.

I agree
Old 10-07-2006, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by thesnowboarder
im glad im not charlie lee

neither am I, sheesh

its even MORE pointless if he doesn't even post his i-club account name :P
Old 10-07-2006, 12:27 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
ahhh, but i did.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:29 PM

Car Info: 1990 turbo miata
Originally Posted by rau
ahhh, but i did.

where
Old 10-07-2006, 12:31 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by rau

and by the way, youre tarnishing the name Onizuka, asshat......
there....
Old 10-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Hahhaha...

Charlie has always been nice to me, but it's true, he can't take a joke of any sort... Come on Charlie, if I got mad for every time someone called me an ogre, I'd be big and green... Whats the big deal.

Who gives a crap if his car isn't as great as yours? Lucky Rau has some self control, I would have handed you your *** verbally if you would have talked smack about my car in that fashion (Not just talking smack about the car, it's the respect factor that you are violating).

Then end.
Old 10-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by brucelee
I would have handed you your *** verbally if you would have talked smack about my car in that fashion (Not just talking smack about the car, it's the respect factor that you are violating).
Whatever, you slushbox-driving ogre
Old 10-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by sybir
Whatever, you slushbox-driving ogre

Nuh uh... 5 speed's for the w1n.

I'm not as gifted financially to be able to have a superior 6 speed like Charlie has.
Old 10-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by brucelee
Nuh uh... 5 speed's for the w1n.

I'm not as gifted financially to be able to have a superior 6 speed like Charlie has.
I didn't realize you actually sold the RS

None of us can be as cool as Charlie.
Old 10-07-2006, 02:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I just found this thread. Dude, I really don't give a rats ***. First off, i-club has never been nice to me. Second, I really don't give a crap what you think about me.

As for who told you whatever I said; it's second hand anyway. All I said was, "Should Rau ever cap on me again, I'll just talk about how he drives FWD & automatic."

Fair enough? I think so.

You want to talk to me, go ahead, PM me your number, do whatever you want man. Continue it in this thread? Sure, give me your best shot.

I think the only reason you're pissed is because Ashly told you about it through text. What you don't realize is that everyone here does start crap and you think you can call me out because I'm vulnerable and easy to pick on, think again: I'm not.

As for any of you who would like to call me out, do it. If I-Club has offered anything to me as far as knowledge: it's just to not give a crap and treat everyone the same. No one gets special treatment from me, why would you expect anything more? No one on here has ever given me any special treatment. I actually help people out a lot and no one has ever given me the respect I deserve. I've posted countless times to help people out, and a few have actually said thanks: which is great. As for those that are like Zoeb, Bryann, etc, who do nothing more than stir the pot - to hell with them. My time is precious, they don't deserve any of it.

As far as who has heard about the "Porkferno" incident, let me try to explain this again since a lot of you don't understand what "stop" means. Someone came up to me at UCKK, they thought I was Tommy. Someone said Porkferno. Ok, haha, funny the first few times. After a few weeks, I asked you guys to stop. Did you? No you didn't. Of course I'm going to get angry if I ask kindly at first and then you guys continue to insult me.

So as far as I'm concerned, all you have on me is calling me fat (Yep, I'm a lazy fat bastard) and calling me Porkferno. Oh well, whooptie ****ing doo.

FLAME AWAY fool. :P
Old 10-07-2006, 02:58 PM

Car Info: Suby/EVO
wow....

Quick Reply: So, the time has finally come for me to get really pissed, and its only taken 3 years