Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Inane SRiC Ramblings

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 08:24 PM

Car Info: Sline
That's got to be THE worst insult I've ever read. Stop trying to drag money into your pathetic arguements.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:24 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
Jealous because i can type in big letters and you can't afford it?
Old 09-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by jvick125
That's got to be THE worst insult I've ever read. Stop trying to drag money into your pathetic arguements.
apparently they didn't teach sarcasm where you live...
Old 09-24-2007, 08:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Team Brown
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
Jealous because i can type in big letters and you can't afford it?
lol
Old 09-24-2007, 08:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Originally Posted by jvick125
1. I DID READ THE ****ING POSTS.
2. I missed ONE damn word and you guys blow it WAY outta proportion, well, Nick did.
Well, to be honest, I'm just trying to pay you back in kind. If you try to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about and its one of those rare occasions when I actually do, I'll turn it right back around.

ANYWAY, I didn't mean for this to really get outta hand. I know you were just trying to be friendly. Sorry bud.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:29 PM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by nKoan
Well, to be honest, I'm just trying to pay you back in kind. If you try to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about and its one of those rare occasions when I actually do, I'll turn it right back around.
That wasn't even CLOSE to in kind...
Old 09-24-2007, 10:50 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
Maybe you will buy it, have a friend drive you home one night and someone will do the world a favor and throw you out of it.
you need to crawl down off your uptight, inane, unintelligent, holier than thou horse because ive got news; your **** does, in reality stink like the rest of ours. you are by far the biggest ***** i have ever come across on them thar interwebs, and i used to work at a lan center. since your life is clearly so that pathetic and useless that your only satisfaction comes from trying to start e-fights so you can feel the blood flowing into your tiny, malformed and unused ****, ill let you in on a little information that your self righteous, ignorant, and worthless gray matter doesn't understand...

this whiny bull**** that spews from your every orifice does not not fly, especially with me. my dead mom this, my dead mom that, enough. now before you get more yeasty buildup in that colossal vagina located horizontally just below your nose, hear this:

your not the only person on the planet who has lost their mother, surprising I know, but its true. the earth still revolves around the sun (not you) and there are 6 billion other people who have or had mothers too.

guess what.

i just got to watch mine rot away, bit by bit, over the the 2 years as cancer slowly attacked each and every part of her body that made her recognizable as a human being. eventually she died in bed, under the weight of her own ribs, because there was nothing left in her body cavity to keep them from pushing on her lungs.

and guess what...

"YOUR MOM" jokes are still hi-****ing-larious

maybe thats because I'm and adult and you, so clearly, are a foolish child with abandonment issues and low self esteem that can muster nothing more than feeble and misguided attacks on people he has never met, both members of this int4rweb community and otherwise. you probably like attacking people you see as defenseless Mr. "self-defense". quite clearly (probably in school) the role was reversed and you were the abused, probably why you got involved in the martial arts in the first place. the kid who you hated most was probably by a cocky wigger like john... but you always knew you were better than him, right? one day you would show him who was the boss. well guess what, john may be a dumb whiteboy but he gets more *** than you gave up to the brothas in PE class, and trying to make yourself feel better by using your dead mother as leverage to attack him and others on the internet proves that you are, and will forever be, insignificant servile scum.

now get the **** off my internet's you dull, mentally decrepit pile of ****.

p.s. i ****ed your dead mother, she was a little dry.

Old 09-24-2007, 11:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
p.s. i ****ed your dead mother, she was a little dry.
You little boy, I don't believe you for a second. Either you'r full of crap, or your a moron. I'd have to go with the latter. It took you almost an hour to post that nonsense. (Iknow because I deleted it within a minute of the origonal posting)Come to Napa, Santa Rosa or cotati, I teach classes in all those locations. I dare you.

Pwn3d

PM me instead of ruining somebody else's thread.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:00 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy