Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

I don't know anyone here...

Old 09-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
I don't know anyone here...

Welcome!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 04:32 PM
White Lightning

Car Info: Built, 6-Speed, E85, #pluskey 06 Wagon
Originally Posted by Heedz
Welcome!!!
except he just said hes met a few people from here
Old 09-07-2013, 04:42 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5rs
Welcome! Don't feed the trolls!
Old 09-07-2013, 04:50 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Is this who I think it is? Bugeye wagon with morettes?
Old 09-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Ya alot of trolls. Especially a guy named heedz. He's Bella annoying and flamed like all my threads and ****. Hella annoying, adds a bunch of stupid conversation and nothing anyone even gives a f$&k about. Usually teams up with his other immature troll buddies and pisses people off. Careful because his troll friends may even threaten you because they are so dumb. Iv even had unpleasant experiences chatting to people who are even buying and selling stuff, these losers interfere with people's business. I'd offer you my best advice to ignore everything from them and pretend as if they don't even exist.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by Tren Hard
Ya alot of trolls. Especially a guy named heedz. He's Bella annoying and flamed like all my threads and ****. Hella annoying, adds a bunch of stupid conversation and nothing anyone even gives a f$&k about. Usually teams up with his other immature troll buddies and pisses people off. Careful because his troll friends may even threaten you because they are so dumb. Iv even had unpleasant experiences chatting to people who are even buying and selling stuff, these losers interfere with people's business. I'd offer you my best advice to ignore everything from them and pretend as if they don't even exist.
Stupid chicken03 is his his friend, his butt buddy probably. Also someone you don't want to be friends with.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:22 PM

Car Info: 2013 WRX
Tren hard whats up bro....jager bombs and jet skis tomorrow?
Old 09-07-2013, 05:23 PM

Car Info: 2013 WRX
Originally Posted by kamnewton

except he just said hes met a few people from here
Or he met them in the real world, and thought he would join......
Old 09-07-2013, 05:23 PM

Car Info: stock
Attached Thumbnails I don't know anyone here...-image-3335380732.jpg  
Old 09-07-2013, 05:28 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT and 06 WRX TR
lol unfinished business! woot woot! ill b more interested when they both meet!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:59 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
*sigh*
Some deserve to be trolled more than others. Exhibit A ^
Old 09-07-2013, 06:18 PM
banned

Car Info: hybrid 03 wrx
+1
Heedz is a little ***** along with his little titty committee
Old 09-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Stupid chicken03 is his his friend, his butt buddy probably. Also someone you don't want to be friends with.
1)Look at his user status.
2)Look at his previous threads
3)Go find the user Krinkov (Mod)
4)Read Krinkov's Signature
5)Read his grammar, it sucks to begin with.

Stylezwest was being shady with a buyer of his.... deserved the trolling.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:39 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi

May I offer a suggestion kid, settle down you are far too high strung. Kick back, get yourself a nice tall glass, fill it with ice, top it off with some bleach. Sit back in your chair and drink your health.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:44 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT and 06 WRX TR
lol......... why dont both of u come to the monday night meets in ocha.... so u can finally settle it in a game of..... chess?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I don't know anyone here...