Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Detail Addict Org Announcement!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 07:28 PM

Car Info: 12 STi
Detail Addict Org Announcement!!!

Detail Addict has been growing in both professional auto detailing services and providing car care products with strict and rigorous operating procedures. We are constantly moving forward and have been implementing our business as we face new challenges. It has brought to my attention that some customers may have been approached and thinking that we still provide mobile or offsite services. I sincerely apologize for the confusion and would like to take this opportunity to clarify how Detail Addict functions.

All Detail Addict auto detailing services are done by our trained professional detailer and only at our Fremont shop location. Every service must undergo a thorough and meticulous inspection before delivery. Kevin AKA darkonion AKA Kevin@DetailAddict used to be our dedicated online sales representative for all our car care products. He was bumping threads and posting as Kevin@DetailAddict, and re-sell detail products for us at local meets and forums.

Unfortunately, as we continue to move forward, Kevin will no longer be working for us. Kevin still has some inventory, so please feel free to get them through him as he is at local meets very often. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kevin Bui for his hard work in the past months as our sales representative.

Sincerely,