Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

APS SR55R turbo v.s GT35R turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 04:04 PM

this is also the classified section man... i'm trying to look for parts!
Old 08-28-2007, 04:06 PM
banned

Car Info: WRX STi 2004
Originally Posted by NorCalBugEye
no ones hating, were just pissed off at dumb@$$ kids who street race and crash their cars, which in turn gives all suby owners a bad reputation and raises our insurance rates.

now back to your question. if your looking for maximum power output the GT35 will get u there, although be prepared to drive in a straight line and nowhere else. both turbos have a great deal of lag and are not really overall balanced turbos. be prepared to spend close to $3000-$4000 on this upgrade depending on the deals u get, tuning service, etc...

If you want good numbers without the lag, why not look into a FP Green? It still makes big numbers and spools alot faster than the two you mentioned. just know that power on the dyno means nothing if the driver is not comfortable in the car. if this is a pretty new car for you i would strongly suggest not upgrading the turbo until you familiarize yourself with the car and its capabilites.

be safe and smart, thats all we ask of from the Impreza community...oh and dont post shiet about how you street race, it just isn't in our i-club family.

by the way thanks for answering my questions and not hate like the rest. Im actually surprised that people took it this way. Like they havent done it before? Everyone has wether they admitt in or not.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:15 PM
banned

Originally Posted by dmoneywrx
you should just get a honda .. if you want to drive like a ricer get the right car for it.. take it to the track, quit killing people!!!!! o yea get the biggest turbo so you blow your car up.. thanks have a nice day....
hahaha man..........you kids. How is getting a bigger turbo wanting to drive like a ricer? How exactly does a ricer drive? Grow up kid you dont make sense. I drive a ST *****n I.....i dont see the ricer in that. Hahaha your *** would mostlikely get owned by a HONDA del Slow. lolol
Old 08-28-2007, 04:17 PM
banned

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02

got enuf ballz 4 diz y0?
haaaa for sure no........but for you!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 04:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
What the hell is going on here?

worst post ever, delete!

or at least move to the right section...
Old 08-28-2007, 04:19 PM

Car Info: 413whp/461wtq
Originally Posted by ViVaSuBy
by the way thanks for answering my questions and not hate like the rest. Im actually surprised that people took it this way. Like they havent done it before? Everyone has wether they admitt in or not.
It instantanously comes into everyones minds once someone says they street race. The Subaru community by large does not normally go out and street race. that is why many of us get offended when someone says they race and want more power and what not. you kinda set yourself up for getting flamed.

you make a valid point though, we all have at one time or another done a little "sprited driving" I dont think there are too many people on the forum that can HONESTLY say they have not.

Just remember to do a thorough search before posting a new thread and post it in the right section next time too. Classifieds are for sale items ONLY.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:23 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by blue blurr
What the hell is going on here?

worst post ever, delete!

or at least move to the right section...
which is the dumpster
Old 08-28-2007, 04:25 PM
banned

Originally Posted by Khooda
In reality, I'm acting stupid over a stupid person..not the question...
Yeah kid, but your STUPID *** still post comments right............I dont understand why if the person and question is so stupid then why are you the person who has been posting messeges the most? It only takes a stupid person to waste theyre time here(if its as stupid as you say). Look man just get over it, your wasting your time. Your i-club thug.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:25 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
right where it belongs
Old 08-28-2007, 04:39 PM

Car Info: 05 CGM WRX
Yeah kid, but your STUPID *** still post comments right............I dont understand why if the person and question is so stupid then why are you the person who has been posting messeges the most? It only takes a stupid person to waste theyre time here(if its as stupid as you say). Look man just get over it, your wasting your time. Your i-club thug.
Yeah, I'm stupid...because I know which "you are" and "your" I'm talking about... Go ahead and feel all might because you aren't. "I-club thug" But hey, you consider it wasting my time, when I see it as proving my point. Which comes out to be "You're Stupid." Okaybye
Old 08-28-2007, 04:44 PM
banned

Yeah, I'm stupid...because I know which "you are" and "your" I'm talking about... Go ahead and feel all might because you aren't. "I-club thug" But hey, you consider it wasting my time, when I see it as proving my point. Which comes out to be "You're Stupid." Okaybye
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah man get the F**K over it. i-thug. Nothing that you said made any sense. i-club thug!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 04:48 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah man get the F**K over it. i-thug. Nothing that you said made any sense. i-club thug!!!
Dude, I'm sorry for your family...what a tragedy..
Old 08-28-2007, 04:53 PM
banned

Originally Posted by NorCalBugEye
so this was not him: https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...ht=hogan+supra

if you have the money for a turbo upgrade then u have more than enough to pay for track time at sac raceway or infineon for the 1/4mile.
I was told that you CLEAR out head lights? If not sorry to bother yah! But if you do then let me know ive got money to pay the right person to do it for me.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:55 PM
banned

Dude, I'm sorry for your family...what a tragedy..
No dude.....Im not sorry for your family. Im actually sorry for you, I know you didnt ask for this.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:21 PM

Fell enlightened by the other people posting in your "Classifieds" section yet? And you're quite slow by the way.. you're pretty much saying the stuff I have already said.. *high five*

How old are you by the way...seriously.

Quick Reply: APS SR55R turbo v.s GT35R turbo?