Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

5 days and i've had enough (I hate my '06 STI)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 12:37 PM

Car Info: 06 aspen white sti (past) now a sweet 90 camaro rs
5 days and i've had enough...

Well after owning the car for 5 days i've had enough. I bought a Subaru Sti cause I heard it was a good car...ya right. It's my first Japanese car and I'm already disappointed. First off, I have exhaust leak. When the car is turned on and I'm standing in the back it rumbles (too loud for a 4 cyl engine). Idk it might be the engine or the exhaust is loose somewhere (build quality my ***). It also makes clicking noises in the engine like the valves are loose or something (build quality?). Also I tried to do a burnout the other day, but failed. This shows just how weak japanese cars are. My winter beater (cavalier) is also FWD, but it breaks traction more easily than this overpriced fancy car. I also do not dig the engine periscope on the hood, nor the ginormous wing (I can't even sit on it because it's too high...another pointless fancy trinket). Thumbs down... if this is considered good from japan then I am very disappointed. I'd say the only thing I like in this car is the interior and the front seats.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:51 PM

Location: My lugnuts require more torque then your Honda makes
Car Info: 05 WRX
Stupid you for not doing some research before you bought the car.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:56 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
^^^ is an idiot....Its a car not a bench so dont sit on it (if you want something to sit on go buy a 1988 Firebird and play REO Speedwagon as loud as your ****ty speakers can handle) . That is the sound of the engine. And why are you comparing an STi to a P.O.S Cavalier?
Old 04-07-2006, 01:05 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Origami posted by AspnWhite
Well after owning the car for 5 days i've had enough. I bought a Subaru Sti cause I heard it was a good car...ya right. It's my first Japanese car and I'm already disappointed. yahda, yahda, yahda...
Aw, that's so sad. There's something that might brighten your day, though - you want a cookie?

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 04-07-2006, 01:15 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP STI
i smell a troll...
Old 04-07-2006, 01:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
^^^+1

Name:  kil_est_mignon.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  4.1 KB

Lame.....

Last edited by UberMaus; 04-07-2006 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:38 PM

Car Info: 06 STI WRB/Gold
You are a dumb ***. AWD and burn outs?? Subarus are not FWD and if you don't like don't ***** it was your choice.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:47 PM

Car Info: 05 LegacyGT,06 Black STI Will be home Soon
MY STI does good burnout you need to learn how to drive.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:53 PM

Car Info: 2004sti
Talking

Sorry to hear that , give it some time , these car's don't drive like your average civic . Try riding in one doing auto-x , it's a blast , buddy you have so much potential there with this car . Again , burnout's awd not good ............
Old 04-07-2006, 03:29 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
DUde, you just rev it up to 7K rpms and drop the clutch. Do that a bunch if times
Old 04-07-2006, 06:32 PM

Car Info: Jaguar XJR, VW Corrado, 911 Carrera
Your an idiot.
Old 04-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
you should have gotten an evo.

hehehehe
Old 04-07-2006, 07:48 PM

Car Info: 2001 WRB 2.5RS, Gold Prodrive P1's, Stromung Dual Tip, AEM SRI, Pink "i" fornt badge
your retarted you don't deserve to have an STi get off the forums
Old 04-07-2006, 08:01 PM

Car Info: abcd
Wink

Originally Posted by AspnWhite
Well after realizing that i'm a douche bag, i've had enough. I'm acting like I bought a Subaru Sti cause I heard that even twelve year olds can act like they own one. It's my first made up car and I'm already disappointed. First off, I have sounds coming from the car. When the car is turned on and I'm standing in the back it makes a sound like the car is on (mysterious). Idk it might be the engine is on or something weird like that (I said *** teeheehee). It also makes clicking noises like the engine is running or something (wassup?). Also I tried to do a burnout the other day, but then I realized that my bigwheel couldn't do one. This shows just how weak plastic tires are. My winter beater (cavalier:this one isn't made up cause my grandma drives one) is also FWD, but it breaks traction more easily than this silly machine. I also do not dig the engine periscope on the hood, nor the ginormous wing;heehee (I can't even sit on it because it's too high...it is, however, perfect for me and my friends to play with our pokemon cards on). Thumbs down... if this is considered good from japan then I'll just drive the uber sweet cavalier when I get my license. I'd say the only thing I like in this car is that the interior and the front seats are the color of my favorite pokemon. Alrighty, gotta go. Some guy just called me a newb on halo 2.
Fixed.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:45 PM

Car Info: 2001 WRB 2.5RS, Gold Prodrive P1's, Stromung Dual Tip, AEM SRI, Pink "i" fornt badge
DK... I think millerni is AspnWhite lol, considering it's your first post.

Quick Reply: 5 days and i've had enough (I hate my '06 STI)