Drivetrain Encompasses driveline components such as the torque converter, clutch, transmission, shifter, front and center differentials, driveshaft, rear differential, and axles.

Help!! Tranny problem and wont start

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 05:26 PM

Car Info: 94 subaru legacy/ 91 Honda CRX/ 94 Honda Civc
Help!! Tranny problem and wont start

I have a 94 subaru legacy and i was going to sell it after it never having any problems in the 2 years iv owned it i go start the car first I notice the battery is dead once the power locks dont work so think nothing of it ok its been sitting that makes since so i jump it and it starts up right away so I go to put it in drive and it was giving me a ton or resistance but moving so i get it in drive and i drive away and runs fine so i take it around the block a couple times and came back and parked it for some reason almost in the middle of my road and put it in park then went to go put it in drive again and it would not go out of park the button would not going in to move the shifter so after awhile trying i turned the car off at this point the guy buying the car showed up and i have the car stuck in the middle of the road cant move becasue stuck in gear so i go to start the car to show him it at least runs and the car wont start all the lights are on and bright but wont even turn over i can hear the fuel pump go but doesnt do anything so i try to jump it with no luck now my car is stuck in the middle of the street and cant move it or start the car DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEAS why wont it start i have new alternator battery and starter plugs and wires already WTF PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT TO PAY 100$ TO TOW MY CAR 10 ft
Old 08-19-2011, 06:15 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Bunton608
I DONT WANT TO PAY 100$ TO TOW MY CAR 10 ft
Push it.