Modesto Subaru Special Edition STI

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 10:30 AM

Car Info: Accord Lx 1995
Modesto Subaru Special Edition STI

Hey everyone, this is Ramtin from Modesto Subaru. Just popping in to let the Central Valley I-Club members know, that us here at Modesto Subaru, will be getting a Special Edition STi here on the LOT this month!!

Features 1MM Thicker Rear Rear Stabalizer Bar
Stiffer Rear Subframe Bushings
Upgraded Rear Springs
16% Stiffer Front Springs
29% Stiffer Rear Shocks

Special Edition Charcoal-Colored "18"inch 14 Spoke Alloy Wheels from Japanese Domestic Market!! AKA JDM!!

Thanks

-Ramtin-
209-550-8200
Old 03-03-2010, 11:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by ramtin
Japanese Domestic Market!! AKA JDM!!
SO that's what it means. All this time I thought it meant Just Dealer Markup

Get vendor status
Old 03-03-2010, 12:51 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
Originally Posted by ipozestu
SO that's what it means. All this time I thought it meant Just Dealer Markup

Get vendor status
Full of win.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:12 PM

Car Info: WRX
Is that all it gets?
Old 03-03-2010, 01:15 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by D. Fantom
Is that all it gets?
I know, right?
Old 03-03-2010, 01:16 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
The NA "spec-c" gets the numbered plaques as well. It also only comes in Aspen White (lighter paint, fastest paint color available for a Subaru btw ), but will be made in other colors after like the first 300 or 500 NA "spec-c"'s are built and sold. Subaru said probably last half of 2010 for diff colors IIRC. It also gets no HID headlights (to save weight supposedly), and loses other amenities.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:21 PM
VIP Member

So Mr. car salesman, non-vendor, spammer, modding noob, guy. What is the MSRP for this "Special Edition". When is SOA gonna realize that the market they are trying to cater to has already done that, and the average customer could give two **** about these options.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:22 PM

Car Info: 2000 2 door RS/ daily driver vtech
stiffer springs? i think coils will be way better and way cheaper than dealer ''springs'' wonder how much will the ''special edition sti'' cost?
Old 03-03-2010, 02:21 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
and the price for this car..43k?
Old 03-03-2010, 03:10 PM

Car Info: FR-S + WRB Bugeye.
there was a big write up about these coming to NA and how much more there are going to cost for the minimal "special" options it comes with. Don't think it will sell good with the people that know whats up. Maybe older mid-life crisis males that are trying to stay young and cool..
Old 03-03-2010, 03:59 PM

I am not trying to SPAM or anything. I was just posting up to let the Local Central Valley Members know, wether they cared or not. Just sharing is all I am doing. I am not telling anyone to come buy it.
I am new to Subaru, give me a break!!

As far as IPOZESTU you are very ignorant and rude!! Sorry I didnt register as a VENDOR!! I am not trying to Sale on here!! Get it right SMARTASS!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
and the price for this car..43k?

Actually, the MSRP is $33,690!!
Old 03-03-2010, 04:20 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ramtin
I am not trying to SPAM or anything. I was just posting up to let the Local Central Valley Members know, wether they cared or not. Just sharing is all I am doing. I am not telling anyone to come buy it.
I am new to Subaru, give me a break!!

As far as IPOZESTU you are very ignorant and rude!! Sorry I didnt register as a VENDOR!! I am not trying to Sale on here!! Get it right SMARTASS!!!
So Modesto Subaru right? You can be found there just about any given day? I'm sure as you have to put in your licks being a greenhorn and all. I don't recommend starting ish with folks that are privy to this info. I can talk **** about you alllll day. You're a noob car salesman, who drives a honda, making you 3rd post on a Subaru message board. WTF else are you doing here?

Ya see people like you, come on our board all the time and try to push their ish. That's fine, as long as you have registered to do so. If you haven't, GTFO!!! Ya see people pay a lot of money to have a chance to push their goods and services onto us. It makes me feel special. Dbags, like yourself think it's free. Sorry bud the only thing free here are my candid remarks.

SO here's a tip go hang with vultures and find another avenue to advance with your new "career". They might be able to provide you with info on how the get the little star on your name tag.

Last edited by ipozestu; 03-03-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:25 PM

Car Info: FR-S + WRB Bugeye.
So Modesto Subaru right? You can be found there just about any given day? I'm sure as you have to put in your licks being a greenhorn and all. I don't recommend starting ish with folks that are privy to this info. I can talk **** about you alllll day. You're a noob car salesman, who drives a honda, making you 3rd post on a Subaru message board. WTF else are you doing here?

Ya see people like you, come on our board all the time and try to push their ish. That's fine, as long as you have registered to do so. If you haven't, GTFO!!! Ya see people pay a lot of money to have a chance to push their goods and services onto us. It makes me feel special. Dbags, like yourself think it's free. Sorry bud the only thing free here are my candid remarks.

SO here's a tip go hang with vultures and find another avenue to advance with your new "career". They might be able to provide you with info on how the get the little star on your name tag.
BOOOOM!! FROM THE TOP ROPES!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 04:36 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI

...................................(looking for that .gif where Scarlett is munching popcorn in the theatre)

Quick Reply: Modesto Subaru Special Edition STI