559 + 209 meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 10:00 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi
Originally Posted by RexyKyd
u live in clovis...lol

i work in clovis what color is ur sti...
I live in Clovis off of Bullard. I work up in Auberry. Its a wingless CGM.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:16 PM

Car Info: WRB 2004 WRX
005stig has a nice car, wingless, jdm foglights, modded hood
Old 03-21-2009, 06:12 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
Originally Posted by 005STig
Yeah sfg1mike on DI. We met last September at Antioch I
ya, i remember you!
Old 03-22-2009, 06:02 PM

Car Info: subaru
i say we all meet up at me work HERB BAUERS the spot is nice and a **** load of parking and we wont get messed with let me know alot better than LC if you ask me??? but its just a thought
Old 03-22-2009, 09:44 PM

Car Info: Fully Built 08 STi Full-Race Borg'd TS 83-75 :D
Originally Posted by bmxhotsauce
i say we all meet up at me work HERB BAUERS the spot is nice and a **** load of parking and we wont get messed with let me know alot better than LC if you ask me??? but its just a thought
I agree, but they're both equally far away from the 99 . Gotta jump on the 41 south, then get on the 180 west, then north on the 99, it takes so much time. I say In N Out on golden state .
Old 03-22-2009, 10:53 PM

Car Info: subaru
Originally Posted by im2ninja4u
I agree, but they're both equally far away from the 99 . Gotta jump on the 41 south, then get on the 180 west, then north on the 99, it takes so much time. I say In N Out on golden state .
we can do that to its whatever u guys want i just thought it would be a good spot. but let us know what works best?????????
Old 03-23-2009, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by bmxhotsauce
we can do that to its whatever u guys want i just thought it would be a good spot. but let us know what works best?????????
I'm not the shot caller haha.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:18 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza Outback Sport
I say In N Out on golden state .
Monte Vista and Countryside drive boss, just off the freeway. As for safeway, as long as we park close to in-n-out and dont rev or act like a bunch of asshats, Safeway wont even know we are there, just the peeps getting carts, and they wont care, trust me, i used to work there, lol. Do not be suprised if a bunch of idiots roll up in hondas and try to rain on our parade, ive lived in turlock all my life, there is plenty of people like that out here .
Old 03-23-2009, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by dlgonsalves
Monte Vista and Countryside drive boss, just off the freeway. As for safeway, as long as we park close to in-n-out and dont rev or act like a bunch of asshats, Safeway wont even know we are there, just the peeps getting carts, and they wont care, trust me, i used to work there, lol. Do not be suprised if a bunch of idiots roll up in hondas and try to rain on our parade, ive lived in turlock all my life, there is plenty of people like that out here .

??????
Old 03-23-2009, 06:10 PM

Car Info: WRX
umm im down for us all meeting up at the in n out on goldstate...i live down the street from there nisan i seen u last night on the 99north i think..u freak fluu right by me and my gf in her car...lol i was like BABE THERE GOES NISAN and looks at me like ?????? lol i was lik never mind...hahah car sounds sick as **** yo.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:23 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi
We're talking about the 559 folks meeting up at the IN-N-Out on Goldenstate so we can drive down to the IN-N-Out off of Monte Vista...Heck I may start at the IN-N-Out on Clovis Ave!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM
banned

Car Info: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR
The Turlock monthly Subaru meets have been going on for over 2 years now at InNOut. lol. Where have you been?

Is there a Goldenstate in Fresno? Or do you guys mean goldenstate in Turlock?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:56 PM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by Woodward
The Turlock monthly Subaru meets have been going on for over 2 years now at InNOut. lol. Where have you been?

Is there a Goldenstate in Fresno? Or do you guys mean goldenstate in Turlock?
lol yea there is a goldenstate in fresno all the fresno guys mite meet up at that one and then just drive to the TURLOCK MEET...lol cause were that wont to meet up right now its like 2 freeways and then we get on the 99...lol

dumb fresno..
Old 03-23-2009, 08:48 PM
banned

Car Info: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR
Originally Posted by RexyKyd
lol yea there is a goldenstate in fresno all the fresno guys mite meet up at that one and then just drive to the TURLOCK MEET...lol cause were that wont to meet up right now its like 2 freeways and then we get on the 99...lol

dumb fresno..
Ah gotcha. Ya from Lolicup I had to take a couple freeways to get back on 99. I was just asking bc there's a golden state (old 99) in turlock abt a block down from our InNOut.

Old 03-23-2009, 11:55 PM

Car Info: WRB 2004 WRX
in n out to in n out haha.

hey what happened to spazdezwrx and subywrex?

Quick Reply: 559 + 209 meet