4 a good time:sac meets @ Thurs night!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 10:56 PM

Car Info: 2002 something
4 a good time:sac meets @ Thurs night!

Wusup y'all, just throwing this out to y'all if you're bored & want to meet new people/see different cars. I never lived in Stockton (born & raised elsewhere) but i do know the 209 pretty good. Y'all should come by & check out our Subie meets in Sac on Thurs @ 7pm (directions & address on Sac meet thread) since we're not that far from you guys (hey, it's not much farther than Elk Grove at least-lol). We're all chill over here with some pretty cool cars, you won't be disappointed! Hopefully see y'all there someday.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:57 PM

^Just trying to be friendly & spread the word, that's all!
Old 05-31-2011, 12:19 AM

Car Info: E85 Tuned
Lmao!
Old 05-31-2011, 09:04 AM

Car Info: '12 pbp wrx
I understand that class and restraint doesn't come naturally to you guys, but I suggest you try to be civil at least. My god you're acting like petulant little boys fighting over their mothers attention. Don't waste a thread making fun of someone it's a waste of your energy and time and i'd rather look at a productive genuine thread. What can possibly come out of this thread? It just makes you look like a stuck up bastard and i'm sure you don't really want to be perceived like that Now, I think you should take a couple minutes to reflect on what makes you happy and if maybe you should rethink how you spend your time. It's much more fulfilling being positive, kind, and understanding than it is being bitter, sardonic, and rude.

Now of course stiwrx06 will reply to this to defend himself but I highly suggest he doesn't, I (and i'm sure others)want to browse new updates without hearing of your little hissy fit from both of you.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:53 AM

Car Info: 05 bugeye STI
wow... natalie i think u just set both them on fire haha i agree 100%
Old 05-31-2011, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by wrxgirl08
I understand that class and restraint doesn't come naturally to you guys, but I suggest you try to be civil at least. My god you're acting like petulant little boys fighting over their mothers attention. Don't waste a thread making fun of someone it's a waste of your energy and time and i'd rather look at a productive genuine thread. What can possibly come out of this thread? It just makes you look like a stuck up bastard and i'm sure you don't really want to be perceived like that Now, I think you should take a couple minutes to reflect on what makes you happy and if maybe you should rethink how you spend your time. It's much more fulfilling being positive, kind, and understanding than it is being bitter, sardonic, and rude.

Now of course stiwrx06 will reply to this to defend himself but I highly suggest he doesn't, I (and i'm sure others)want to browse new updates without hearing of your little hissy fit from both of you.
Kinda like how you were acting with the "pearl necklace" comment?
Old 05-31-2011, 01:24 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
this thread
Old 05-31-2011, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by WRrex
Kinda like how you were acting with the "pearl necklace" comment?
Um that was actually rude and vulgar. This is just you picking a fight like you're trying to compensate for something. Be f'ing nice for once. Bring that ish up in person with me.

p.s. don't be one of those sexist bastards.

Last edited by wrxgirl08; 05-31-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:29 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
this thread
this comment.

She couldnt resist. She was a good girl all year long but now that Bam is right around the corner she got that itch.. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Old 05-31-2011, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by johndabrit
this comment.

She couldnt resist. She was a good girl all year long but now that Bam is right around the corner she got that itch.. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Because like you so totally know me right, it's funny how if a guy gets called on for stupid behavior he brings up stuff that doesn't have anything to do with it because he has no other argument. And the stuff that he brings up is only funny to him because it wasn't directed to his mother, sister, or gf. Do you even know who started that? No, you don't. Stop being a waste of air.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:51 PM

Because like you so totally know me right, it's funny how if a guy gets called on for stupid behavior he brings up stuff that doesn't have anything to do with it because he has no other argument. And the stuff that he brings up is only funny to him because it wasn't directed to his mother, sister, or gf. Do you even know who started that? No, you don't. Stop being a waste of air.
I brought it up because u feel the need to "put me in check" and tell me to stop acting like a child yada yada yada. And yet you acted like a child over the whole joke.
It was a joke.
On the internet.
you made a huge deal over it and had to get your bf to hop online and threaten others to cut it out "or isle he will see u at bam"

And I do know who started it. A lot of ppl do.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by WRrex
I brought it up because u feel the need to "put me in check" and tell me to stop acting like a child yada yada yada. And yet you acted like a child over the whole joke.
It was a joke.
On the internet.
you made a huge deal over it and had to get your bf to hop online and threaten others to cut it out "or isle he will see u at bam"

And I do know who started it. A lot of ppl do.
It was not a joke, try making that comment to any girl you don't know and let's see how long it will take you to get slapped in the face or a drink thrown at you. It snowballed out of control because all you guys love bashing a woman who has the same interests as you so you gotta make sure you make your manliness known and it's ok because it's "online" but if you won't say something in person you shouldn't say it online either, it's actually sexual harassment if you didn't know. And I did not get my bf into it, you are just full of crap aren't you? The point is, you feel the need to pick a fight with someone to the extent of starting an antagonistic thread mocking him.

But, if this is "just the internet" then why do you have to keep derailing this guys thread?
Old 05-31-2011, 05:41 PM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
On a lighter note

Just sayin', I wish I had a vf34 wrx :\
Old 05-31-2011, 05:49 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
It was not a joke, try making that comment to any girl you don't know and let's see how long it will take you to get slapped in the face or a drink thrown at you. It snowballed out of control because all you guys love bashing a woman who has the same interests as you so you gotta make sure you make your manliness known and it's ok because it's "online" but if you won't say something in person you shouldn't say it online either, it's actually sexual harassment if you didn't know. And I did not get my bf into it, you are just full of crap aren't you? The point is, you feel the need to pick a fight with someone to the extent of starting an antagonistic thread mocking him.

But, if this is "just the internet" then why do you have to keep derailing this guys thread?
See what i mean, now you know exactly what i have to go through with this assclown, you'll never get anywhere with him cuz he don't care who it is & how much damage he does. Only cowardly retards act like that, ****ing hiding behind his computer. Yeah your brave online but in the real world you ain't ****. You must have got bullied all your life & are now trying to exact revenge by doing dumb**** online, either that or you must love making enemies, cuz the **** you spit makes no decent sense. If you look at all your posts, they're basically negative with alot of hate from others. Coincidence, hell no! You need to seriously look in the mirror & recognise you have issues/problems cuz this site is suppose to promote Subie love, friendship, peaceful knowledge, etc., not the bull**** & hate that comes from you, WRrex. But like i said before, you'll never stop, if you haven't already then you're ignorant. Arguing with you is a lost cause, neverending, unnecessary stress me & fellow enthusiasts (male & female) don't need in our lives. Take that crap elsewhere, if you can't take the hint then you truly belong in a mental ward or retard carehome!
Old 05-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362

"because like you so toblahblahblahblahblah"

Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Or do you normally have diarrhea of the mouth. You have no idea who I am, but you base your judgement off of a sexist demeaning comment a pig said that made me mad.
I can read. I do know who you are. You're the girl who got butt hurt over nothing (interwebz drama = nothing) and then went and ran to your boyfriend and got him involved. I just found it interesting that you have managed to keep your panties untwisted for a year and then right around the time Bam is here again, you find something else to get bent about and get the attention back on you. I don't know you personally. I don't care to. blah blah blah blah blah

Quick Reply: 4 a good time:sac meets @ Thurs night!