FS CO: 2004 Silver WRX

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 11:18 AM

FS CO: 2004 Silver WRX

I've been toying around with the idea of selling my car and upgrading to an STi. I figured I'd post it up here first, just to see what kind of reaction I get to it, or maybe even a sale. The car has never been autocrossed or tracked. I drive like a grandma around town, all my friends can tell you that. Oil changes are done @ 3k w/ Mobil One oil and Genuine Subaru oil filters. I change the tranny fluid every 15k, as well as the rear diff. 30k maintenance has been performed. Here's the lowdown:

-2004 Platinum Silver Metallic WRX - 35,000 miles
-5 speed Manual Transmission
-Premium Package (includes sunroof, heated seats, upgraded stereo, alarm, all that good stuff)
-Snow tires (stock size) and Falken Azenis (stock size, for the summer months)
-The paint is in great shape, there are a few nicks and dings.
-One owner, non-smoker, kept VERY clean (washing, waxing, etc. regularly)

It does come with a few mods, nothing too crazy:

Engine: Helix Up-pipe, Samco IC hoses

Suspension/Handling: KYB AGX's w/ H&R springs, Cusco rear swaybar, Helix endlinks, Rear camber bolts (uninstalled), Whiteline steering rack bushings, Cusco front strut tower bar

Electronics - Alpine headunit, Blitz Turbo Timer, Defi Link Gauges (Boost, EGT, Oil Temp), Yellow Fog Lights, PIAA highbeams

Misc. - Painted Sideskirts (Genuine Subaru), Cleared headlights, RallyArmor Mudflaps, Front Emblem removed, Tinted windows (legal %), and Debadged trunk.

I think that pretty much covers it. The blue book on the car in "Good" condition is somewhere around $17,500. With all the mods installed on the car, I'd like to get $19,000. I have TONS of pictures and can send anyone pictures of anything they'd like to see.