i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Cars For Sale (https://www.i-club.com/forums/cars-sale-83/)
-   -   '02 WRX Wagon WRB for sale -- NY. (https://www.i-club.com/forums/cars-sale-83/02-wrx-wagon-wrb-sale-ny-65657/)

inthedeck 07-13-2004 08:05 PM

'02 WRX Wagon WRB for sale -- NY.

Hi all,

I am parting with the WRX. I am the original owner. The car has never been in an accident, nor has it ever been raced (I will provide the VIN# for any carfax reports, if someone is interested). I will provide pics as soon as I take them, as I just thought I might try I-club before ebay (please email me, and I will send the pics - before the end of the week). The car has a total of 47900 miles on it (mostly highway), and will mostly stay that way before it's gone, as I am not currently driving it. Always followed the proper cooling scheme, by letting it cycle through a couple of fan cycles, before turning it off. Babied the car, is what I am trying to say.

Details:

- Auto-dimming mirror/comp., 5 speed, stock deck/speakers, stock air filter (with a K&N) in it, dunlop sp sport 5000's (approx. 15,000 miles on em), stock spare tire, with hardly any usage, rear diff. protector, armrest extension, stock bov, 6CD chgr./tape w/ subwoofer/premium speakers.

- Clutch/flywheel assembly was changed under warranty, so the clutch shudder in the car no longer exists (done at 30K miles).

-Stop Tech brakes -- slotted rotors (all 4), with Axxis Ultimate pads (f/r), which I had professionally installed, at 35,000 miles (about 12 - 13K miles on them now). Also stainless lines, and motul fluid since the brake upgrade.

- Stock suspension w/ 20mm sedan rear sway bar, and kartboy endlinks (the silver ones (installed at the same time as the brakes)).

- Clean inside, minus the usual wear and tear (even though nothing on the interior would make you feel that it was used -- no rips, no scrathes, no cracks, etc.). Stock shifter and knob, alongside the roof rails -- I waxed those too).

- Outside - a) small dent on the front of the hood - SUV driver with a Tire on the rear door backed into the car, while he was parking. b) an individual egged the car the first year I had it (so the paint has an eggshell scratch (no rust!)). c) tiny chips on the front hood due to salt, debris, and subaru paint. I waxed the car every month since I have owned it (the rain still beads today).

- Changed the oil by myself faithfully every 4500 miles - even though the manual recommends 7500. Always used castrol syntec 5W-30 and never had an issue. Oil filter (changed with every oil change, including the crush washer), fuel filter (changed at 20K and 40K miles) were always subaru parts, that I bought from the Subaru parts dept.

Not much more I can say. Make me an offer that is within reason (the dealer is willing to give me 13,400 -- Galves listed the car for 14,600, as the dealers don't care about Kelley Blue Book). PLEASE BE SERIOUS..I do not have patience for games. I will discuss any terms/conditions/drop off/title, etc. as interest is shown.

Email me at [email]inthedeck@flashmail.com[/email], or just reply here. I will keep this going till Sunday, July 18th, 2004. If I have not heard from anyone, I will list it on ebay. Last resort is to sell it to the dealer.

Thanks,
i.

inthedeck 07-14-2004 03:43 PM

apologies for the inconvenience...

with regard to the pictures. I have just taken some (although in the rain today) and will be providing a link (or uploading, whichever way I can) so that you may see the car. Of course, I can always email them, if anyone would like.

later,
i.

inthedeck 07-14-2004 06:06 PM

Ok...

here's the link where you may check out some pictures of the car. They were taken in the rain this evening, as I didn't have any other time today.

[url]www.keil.dontexist.com[/url]

later,
i.

inthedeck 07-15-2004 03:21 PM

**bump**

inthedeck 07-16-2004 07:03 PM

**BUMP**

I will leave this here till Sunday, July 18th. Otherwise, I will just trade the car in, come time to pick up the new one.

Later,
i.