Interior Color: Black (Leather)

Miles: 61,xxx
Transmission: 5MT
Title: Clean
Lien: None
VIN: 4S3 BL6762 66200218
Asking Price: $17,000 obo ... $15k without front bumper

Powertrain:

Stage 2 with Cobb Accessport V2 (AP in excellent condition)
Sti catless UP
Custom bellmouth DP (3")
"resistor mod" for extra protection against CELs after removing sensors from UP and DP
Xo2 racing CBE (3")

Exterior:
Apexcone 35W 5000k HID kit
blacked out headlights, amber corners removed
Silverstar turn indicator bulbs
DRL Disable
Liberal Albero JDM front bumper, paint matched ($2700 year long project)
Modified USDM bumper beam to keep crash safety (also a big project)
Modified undertray to adapt for new bumper
RBS rear lip spoiler (also paint matched)
smoked tails (professionally painted...done the RIGHT way)...polished smooth.
3M 35% (legal) tint all around
fresh wipers (always kept stock driver blade for it's wind spoiler)
custom rear badge (matching burgundy stars on black background)
Hella horns paint matched to the car (all paint match means burgundy, not the stock red color)
Subimods hella horn bracket and harness (nicely done)
Treated the black inside of the hood scoop with truck bed liner so it stays looking nice (stock paint wears off, showing the SS underneath)
Custom paint on brake calipers (burgundy "SUBARU" letters on black), all done with high temp paint, no stickers, well prepped

Suspension:
Racecomp Engineering Tarmac1 coilovers (KW V2 revalved by RCE)
SpecB tophats
Whiteline anti-lift kit
Whiteline sways F&R
Kartboy endlinks F&R
Invasion Fabworks custom sway bar reinforcement brackets

Wheels/Tires:
Enkei 17X8.5 RPF1's with Continental Extreme DW's
Customized Enkei Center Caps
black McGard spline lugs
slight roll on rear fenders (done right- no paint exposed paint chipping)
Including stock wheels plasti-dipped black and all original lugs including Subaru locking lugs.

Audio:
Eclipse 7200MKII 8V preout deck (custom mounted in cubby)...have original cubby to put back to stock if you want. This was a huge project.
JL 500/1
JL 300/4
JL EBC
Monster 1FD capacitor
Monster 4 guage wire
Monster speaker wire
Crimpless 4 gauge ring ends (pretty)
JL 4-channel RCAs
JL 2-channel RCAs
JL 10W7
custom fiberglass sub box (carpet matched)
Polk Audio Momo components in every door- tweeters integrated in front and flush mounted in the back
Elemental Designs e-Dead 80 sound deadening (3 layers in all four doors, and in trunk lid)
Invasion Fabworks custom steel grill with L7 logos- coated with truck bed liner for strength (also a huge project to get right!!)

Security:
Viper 791XV 2-way transponder alarm with 1-mile range
2 windows modules to roll all 4 windows up and down with the remote (and auto-up when armed)
DEI backup battery and backup siren under the dash
a few other secret security measures
Stock looking LED installation (was harder than it looks)
I installed a button that's connected to the alarm siren, so you can chirp it at people (hot gurls) or other cars going by.
Ty trunk monkey

KBB in "Very Good" condition with this mileage is $13,767. Frustratingly, this JUST dropped from $15,xxx. I have about $11K in mods on the car, not including labor which I've done almost entirely myself. Asking $17K obo as it sits. My price with all these mods is actually a really good deal. Don't ask for much lower or you'll be wasting your time.

If no good offers by the beginning of September, I'll start a part out and trade it in. All the hard work is done and this car is ready to drive and enjoy.

The Good: Lots of well done, expensive aftermarket parts on the car, including a rare JDM front bumper with matching paint and a clear bra (parts of the clear bra under the car are torn though...I'll get some pics up soon). New Hawk HPS brake pads and rotors all around. Car has only ever been Cobb Stage 1 or 2, so it runs and drives excellent. No leaks. Zero mechanical problems. I have ALL stock parts for this car (good luck finding that elsewhere), including the stock wheels with a decent set of Proxes 4 tires that have been siped (stock wheels are plasti-dipped black). Note: the Continental DW's on the Enkeis that are on the car currently have also been siped (good for snow/ice, and keeps them cooler during summer). Stereo is probably one of the best you've ever heard. Not the loudest, but one of the cleanest. You can roll all four windows up and down with the alarm remote, it has legal 35% 3M tint all the way around, and I've treated the leather regularly. Interior is 9.5/10 because I'm super clean and OCD. Because this has been a show car here and there, all door jams, inside trunk, and under hood are very clean too. Anyone who knows me knows that I only do things the right way and I'm very particular, so this is a car that's well done and hasn't been molested. There's three layers of sound deadening in every door and in the trunk lid, so it's nice and quiet inside.

The Bad: There is an exhaust leak developing in the cat back. I'd bet you $100 a new gasket will fix it easy. I'm just too lazy at this point to do anything about it...I want to pass the torch to someone else enthusiastic about taking care of her. Front bumper (JDM Liberal Albero) has some obvious scrapes along the bottom of the front where it met with a high curb on my moving day into the new place (sensitive subject). There's a slight creaking noise that my shop thinks is the coilovers, so you'd probably want to plan on rebuilding the coilovers (they were $1750 new, bought from Racecomp Engineering...Tarmac T1's, which are RCE's version of KW V2's) or buying new. It's possible the creaking is something else easy to fix, but that's what my shop thought was causing it. (I have the stock suspension that's almost brand new still) Alarm remote LCD screen is getting tired, so it's hard to read, and it doesn't beep anymore (just vibrates and lights up), so you'd probably want to buy a new transponder remote like so: https://www.pricefalls.com/product/n...FYdsfgodIpcPUg

Car comes with all original manuals, etc.
Amps in trunk were installed to retain the stock spare tire and jack and everything that you'd need so you don't get stuck on the side of the road. But you use the entire trunk the way I've got it set up since the amps and capacitor are completely hidden. This was important to me for trips. Also put a lot of time and energy into working with Invasion Fabworks to design and build a sub grill that would integrate into the custom fiberglass box so you can throw a couple bags or groceries in the trunk without any worry of damaging the JL 10W7. I know of no better daily-functioning install.

Car sounds aggressive without being too loud to **** off neighbors. That was on purpose. I've done everything with the goal of making the perfect DD. Something comfortable that can also handle very well...this includes all the suspension with that in mind. Not too aggressive, not too mild. Just right. Plenty of power, but just the right amount to be reliable. I spent months choosing this car for it's combination of torque and 5-speed gearing. The tall gears and torque are perfect for a DD IMHO.

I also set up the suspension/fitment intelligently. It's low enough to look good without being low enough that it's un-driveable or sacrifices performance by adversely affecting camber or tire patch. I basically went as low as possible to align well and have no problem getting in and out of driveways or over speedbumps. It's seriously the perfect height as far as I'm concerned.

Included is an RBS lip that works for the stock bumper that I used before getting the JDM bumper, and some paint matched RBS eyelines that got rock chipped so I took them off. Also included is the stock grill that's been done and redone such that it's now a very well done fiberglass/bondo nicely finished DIY grill.

I always rev match to keep things meshing smoothly, it's always been garaged, and I've meticulously/religiously maintained it. My plan was to set a record for miles on Cobb stage 2, but plans change.

The Eclipse deck has a CD stuck in it since the first day I installed it (sensitive subject), but I use USB so never cared much. You have to change the source to USB every time you get in the car. This is annoying. The plastic tether for the gas cap broke the other day, so you'll probably want to get a new tether (or not, doesn't hurt anything). The hood has pretty noticeable rock chips on it, so I was planning on going CF or repainting it.

I'm telling you EVERYTHING bad about this car, so you know EXACTLY what you'd be getting. You won't get this kinda honesty anywhere else. Luckily there's way more good than bad.

Other than the front of the hood, the paint on this car has always had a layer of wax and is in excellent condition. Not a single door ding. There's a scratch on the back bumper from my garage door juuuust scraping it as it closed. I learned the hard way how shallow my new garage is.

There's some nice new water spots on the front that I noticed the other day. I'll throw in some car waxes and claybars and cloths and stuff I have. I'm too lazy to claybar the water spots off at this point, but I promise they're recent and won't be hard to get off. I'm just ready to hand this car off to someone who can show it the same love I always have.

Just reinstalled stock DP to pass CA smog, so have certificate, and car will come with aftermarket DP if you want it to put back on. Title in hand.

The RPF-1's on the car are plasti-dipped black, but are gold underneath if you'd rather have them gold.

I genuinely believe '06 is the best year for the 4th gen. Consumer Reports lists the '06, specifically, as the recommended year. '07 is when tuning got more interesting, '05 is before the airbag light stuff went overhead (so it's in the dash on those).

Headlights were recently polished and coated with that UV stuff (can't remember what it's called) by a pro detailer.

Anyhoo, now that I've written a novel, you get the idea. Make me an offer if you're interested. Serious inquiries only.

Here's a link to what it took to get the front bumper worked out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost....postcount=1016

I'm big on forums, so I've got every step of the work on this car WELL documented with TONS of pictures.

Selling because I've got a kid on the way and I've gotta rearrange my priorities. My loss is your gain kinda thing.

Call or text if interested: 208-412-7979
Serious inquiries only. Low balling will be a waste of your time.

Car is located off 80 and Greenback.

Name:  IMG_3391_zpsajpjnyu8.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  306.7 KB

Name:  IMG_3397_zpsblbswsvv.jpg
Size:  123.7 KB

Name:  IMG_3043.jpg
Size:  141.9 KB

Name:  IMG_3042.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  83.7 KB

Name:  Back.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  120.9 KB

Name:  IMG_3532.jpg
Size:  105.7 KB

Name:  6027684331_0ec8e93ebe_b_zps2bd79732.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  275.3 KB

Name:  10-12-13_zpsa4ac0291.jpg
Size:  280.4 KB

Name:  10486479645_b7a1a2964c_o_zps2fdf28f0.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  77.0 KB

Name:  1617682_1476244355969703_8483069382700888505_o_zpse2adeafa.jpg
Size:  97.7 KB

Name:  10511063243_c641c6b0ea_b_zpsd5fa00dc.jpg
Size:  512.5 KB

Name:  10470034046_fa4737c90e_o_zpsf2bc30d6.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  69.5 KB

Name:  f0f3f0b6-a889-4a9c-b51a-ccd922372d3e_zpspehuajdx.jpg
Size:  571.2 KB

Name:  Invasion%20Fabworks%20Grille_zpsbkn6hn26.png
Size:  789.1 KB

Name:  Deck_zpsss8dhsxz.jpg
Size:  162.8 KB

Name:  Inner%20Door_zpsqicwyqhq.jpg
Size:  211.0 KB

Name:  Speakers_zpshtbvtzkq.jpg
Size:  231.7 KB

Name:  Rear%20Door_zpsl8wr5mzk.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  223.4 KB

Last edited by uwishu1; 12-08-2015 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-06-2015, 04:58 PM

Car Info: '06 LGT, '05 ZHP, '08 RDX
Note: This car has been METICULOUSLY cared for. Religious Valvoline synthetic oil changes between 3-5K miles, Redline fluids in transmission and differential. Always 91 or 93 octane gas with periodic fuel system treatments for good measure.
Old 12-09-2015, 12:01 PM

Bumpsky
Old 12-15-2015, 11:58 AM

Bumpage