Car Lounge General automotive talk not specific to Subaru.

06 STi vs a 97 'vette?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 09:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
here's an idea....let's see how much trouble this guy is. It's not hard. For fun I went to google and got this...

"Sinister Subaru, seriously, shut up. You have the weakest, most passive agressive arguing style I've seen in a long time. Your last post is a perfect example. Instead of just sticking with your first sentence you felt it neccsary to write the last two. Here's something to look up and report back about, a Parthian shot. You employ little kid tactics, basically doing whatever it takes to get the last word, so that if someone responds to you, you can point and say, "I already said what I have to say, why are you attacking me." Honestly, that is just ridiculous and should be beneath you.
Let's see if you can break the cycle and actually respond to this post without doing what you've done everyother time."

http://www.wrxlinks.com/forum/topic....82&whichpage=2

Funny as hell....it's exactly what is being said about you here. You just like to act like a b!tch.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:39 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by RedStage
here's an idea....let's see how much trouble this guy is. It's not hard. For fun I went to google and got this...

"Sinister Subaru, seriously, shut up. You have the weakest, most passive agressive arguing style I've seen in a long time. Your last post is a perfect example. Instead of just sticking with your first sentence you felt it neccsary to write the last two. Here's something to look up and report back about, a Parthian shot. You employ little kid tactics, basically doing whatever it takes to get the last word, so that if someone responds to you, you can point and say, "I already said what I have to say, why are you attacking me." Honestly, that is just ridiculous and should be beneath you.
Let's see if you can break the cycle and actually respond to this post without doing what you've done everyother time."

http://www.wrxlinks.com/forum/topic....82&whichpage=2

Funny as hell....it's exactly what is being said about you here. You just like to act like a b!tch.

LMAO...he just moves from site to site...he must be at the end of the list now....then hes gonna buy an evo and troll all their sites lmao
Old 08-17-2006, 11:01 PM
VIP Member

I like how in every forum he tries to play "Mister Innocent" yet every single forum has had the same problem.

For a 32 year old he sure acts like a kid.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:02 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
I still think, even after 16 pages...that he's a douche.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
Not gonna happen. I'm gonna watch the f*cktards dance round n' round again.

-10 to me? -10 to yourself. I'm not the one that brought friends and family into this thread.

This thread can continue for the rest of the century for all I care. I'm having more fun watching these dumbasses beat the hell out of this thread. They just can't NOT reply. Haha!
:rotfl: my god do you not see how obvious it is that you are fawkin pathetic? 1 person, who wasnt even an original poster, posts something about how youve degraded i-club, and you start everything back up again. Face it, YOURE THE ****TARD BEING WATCHED AND LAUGHED AT BY EVERYONE. We all stopped replying for a week, and one person posted, ONE PERSON, and you...guess what, REPLIED. Hence, you are a dumbass
Old 08-18-2006, 12:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Actually, I'm just posting in disbelief that you f*cktards are still obsessing over me. Thanks for the laughs, and the attention!

Oh yeah, and nice photo of your mom on the toilet. You should keep those photos to yourself.

Now dance again, you little monkey.....hop to it.
werent the "your mom" jokes funny in about 5th grade...and then by 6th grade everyone realized how completely idiotic they were? But if thats your highest level of though, go right ahead.

The main point is though, that your actions and words arent matching up. You can say all you want that YOURE throwing the bones to US and we're jumping all over them yada yada yada, however, here are the first two posts after a week of no posting.

to me, that looks like someone posting about how much of an idiot you are, and then you jumping on the bone. That is then followed by me commenting on how you just cant let it go. Dance monkey, dance
Old 08-18-2006, 07:59 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
Old 08-18-2006, 08:01 AM
VIP Member

But your wife's still the dumbest b*tch of them all!

Dance, monkey. Dance! :banana:
Nah, think your wife and two cats have that distinction.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:30 AM

Car Info: 2005 impreza 2.5rs (sliver,5 speed manual, sports
i can't believe this is still going on!!! AHHAHAHA i forgot about this thread!!!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:41 PM

apparently sinister didn't if he posted about 17 minutes after someone else bumped it after about a week!!! the biggest bone taker of them all!!!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:49 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX 4EAT (VF34'd and FMIC'd)----sold :(
This has to me some I-club record.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:56 PM

Car Info: 2005 impreza 2.5rs (sliver,5 speed manual, sports
Originally Posted by I am imprezed
This has to me some I-club record.

hahaha thats kinda what i was thinkin!!! hahaha i havent been a member to give that kind of judgement but i would agree with it! hahaha i love this!
Old 08-18-2006, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by kyle_RS
hahaha thats kinda what i was thinkin!!! hahaha i havent been a member to give that kind of judgement but i would agree with it! hahaha i love this!
You aren't the only one! Quite entertaining, ain't it? LOL!

They talk about bones, yet they keep REPLYING.

"Oh, you fell for another bone! You fell for another bone!" Ah, but they keep responding to the "bone" that I apparently "fell for." LOL! Ignorance sure is bliss.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:35 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
You aren't the only one! Quite entertaining, ain't it? LOL!

They talk about bones, yet they keep REPLYING.

"Oh, you fell for another bone! You fell for another bone!" Ah, but they keep responding to the "bone" that I apparently "fell for." LOL! Ignorance sure is bliss.

you wife needs a full size bone...your little nub just aint cuttin it anymore
Old 08-18-2006, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by STi489
you wife needs a full size bone...your little nub just aint cuttin it anymore
RedStage is gonna be in the area next week...maybe he can tap that *** and make her yell like Sinister's sister did...

Quick Reply: 06 STi vs a 97 'vette?