are you 420 friendly?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 12:57 PM

Car Info: 96' Impreza GM4
Originally Posted by SkylineR35GTRx
my birthday is on 4/20
Mine too.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:13 PM

When I look at the Stats it brings a tear to my eyes, im proud of you a's and B's if you know what I mean.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
im friendly
Old 08-09-2005, 02:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
John, when you coming back to the area, we gotta chill sometime again......BTW.....all I have left to buy now are my fuel injectors and I am ready for a major installfest! w00t!

-Ted
Old 08-09-2005, 03:02 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

isnt mary jane that chick in spiderman??????
Old 08-09-2005, 03:04 PM
VIP Member

Yes actually!

goes to show how Stan Lee's stand on the subject was. hehehe

Last edited by GotBoost?; 08-09-2005 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
Nope, never have.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:34 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
All the daily pot smokers I knew in high school are super-losers now. You might say they'd have turned out to be losers anyway, but why is it that losers choose to smoke weed?

I think it CAN destroy your motivation, and if you don't have a safety net (family, long term goals, motivating friends), your life can become a big waste of space.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:54 PM
VIP Member

True /\ but only if you allow it to.....mind over matter....some people just dont have the self motivation or will to succeed. IMO, its no worse than cigarettes or alcohol...they can KILL you on top of destroying your life......there has never been any documented cases where someone "ODed on weed", where weed was found to be the actual cause of death, unlike cigarettes and alcohol. It is possible to smoke AND be successful in life, its been done many times in the past, and will continue to be done in the future.....its just more challenging if you allow it to run your life.

-Ted
Old 08-09-2005, 03:59 PM

Car Info: 06 EVO IX 67 COUPE DEVILLE
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
True /\ but only if you allow it to.....mind over matter....some people just dont have the self motivation or will to succeed. IMO, its no worse than cigarettes or alcohol...they can KILL you on top of destroying your life......there has never been any documented cases where someone "ODed on weed", where weed was found to be the actual cause of death, unlike cigarettes and alcohol. It is possible to smoke AND be successful in life, its been done many times in the past, and will continue to be done in the future.....its just more challenging if you allow it to run your life.

-Ted

what about chewing?
Old 08-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
If it's not a pill, I'm not there.

All legal, of course.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:06 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by A 04 GUIZE
what about chewing?

Chewing will just give you Jaw and mouth cancer so your lower jaw has to be removed......you may live through it though.

-Ted
Old 08-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
And who cares what people do to their bodies... I don't do drugs, but I don't think they should be banned... Well, with the exception of class 1 opiates (Heroin, etc... cuz thats just a drain on society).

How is Alcohol, tabacco, etc legal, when weed isn't?!

Also, the cough suppressant Dextromorphan is legal to buy, and it's a class two opiate!!! 400mgs will give you a CRAZY buzz... 500mg will make you see things that aren't there, but in a good way... yet weed is ilegal? Stupid worthless gov't laws.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
I am 420 friendly but this doesn't mean I partake. I also FIRMLY believe that just like any other mind-altering substance, one should not drive or make decisions that involve the wellbeing of others while under the influence - this especially pertains to caring for children and such.

There IS a big difference between daily and weekly. The thing is, if someone cannot control their usage of anything - be it MJ, caffiene, alcohol etc they should blame themselves and only themselves. It flat out amazes me that alcohol is considered OK by people that don't like MJ considering the studies that have been done and the facts (very different from most people's perception) that are out there for everyone to see.

Alcohol makes people stupid, mean, arrogant and often hostile. MJ makes people stupid, happy, warps judgement and makes you crave snacks.

Here's an interesting quote from an article a friend showed me:

"..."So," you may be thinking, "why are governments so resistant to legalising marijuana for even medical use?" An answer becomes clear when you think about the traditional perception of marijuana. When marijuana was first controlled in the US in 1937, it was portrayed as a dangerous intoxicant causing violence and insanity. Such ideas have since been disproved but the myth has endured. Politicians live in a very conservative environment and to consider any change in the drug laws would be unsettling for them. Being seen as "soft on drugs" by their parties, the media and their supporters would seem like career suicide to most politicians. While citizens, patients, lawyers, judges, doctors and researchers around the world are calling for legalising medical use, government leaders are standing firm in their opposition..."

Bascially - people are stupid, so it's still illegal. It's sad how much sense that makes.

Article:

http://www.taima.org/en/jamm.htm

IMHO, if it were legalised but treated like alcohol (ie, get caught driving stoned you get a DUI) it would solve SO many problems like the supply/demand issues. Pot dealers would have to go get real jobs. But, alas, due to our ignorant populous and a rumour/myth started in the 30's - it's prolly not gonna happen. I have seen people in my life (mostly elderly people) drop between 4 and 12 (!!) prescriptions and switch to legal administered doses of MJ to help their issues with great success. But because most people are ignorant and a lot of people cannot control themselves, it's still baid mmm'kay.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by brucelee
And who cares what people do to their bodies... I don't do drugs, but I don't think they should be banned... Well, with the exception of class 1 opiates (Heroin, etc... cuz thats just a drain on society).

How is Alcohol, tabacco, etc legal, when weed isn't?!

Also, the cough suppressant Dextromorphan is legal to buy, and it's a class two opiate!!! 400mgs will give you a CRAZY buzz... 500mg will make you see things that aren't there, but in a good way... yet weed is ilegal? Stupid worthless gov't laws.
Well said! + 1.2 billion.

However, it's very un-American to take responsibility and/or think for one's self...

Quick Reply: are you 420 friendly?