Car Info: nothing
who are you voting for?

clinton?
obama?
Mccain?

I'm 85% obama right now

15% Mccain

-100000% for clinton

Obama is the only one that can get us out of the war(the war is costing us 200million a day!) and i think he can turn America around and make it respectable again, toooo many countries hate us right now! Thanks bush!

your thoughts?
Old 01-09-2008, 12:07 PM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
i haven't decided yet, but why do you not like clinton so much? just curious and not that i like her at all.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
this election is like another "pick the best of the worst"

I have no clue yet
Old 01-09-2008, 12:23 PM

Car Info: 2005 OBP WRX
^^ +1 seriously lesser of three evils.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:25 PM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
you should add the poll feature and have people click. that way we can see graphically what the votes are and send them to KTVU and CNN.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:29 PM

1. She is nakedly and unabashedly ambitious.
She seems willing to do virtually anything to get ahead.

For example!!!!! sticking with Bill because it enhanced her chances for higher office even though she appeared to have little affection for him. Moving to NY to become a Senator. Losing/hiding/finding Rose Law Firm files. The list could be far longer, but some of you have heard it befor

2. She does not appear to have a world view grounded in a particular philosophy or moral system other than expediency.

3. She is bright and capable which is particularly dangerous when combined with 1 and 2 above.

She isn't loathed because she is a woman or a Clinton. She is loathed because she is perceived as amoral, Machiavellian, and dangerous for America.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:29 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
You're stupid if you vote for anyone with either a "D" or "R" after their name.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
I don't really watch any of the election stuff, but why is everyone saying Obama can get us out of the war? What can he do better then anyone else? Another thing I noticed, do you think anyone will really elect someone with the middle name "Hussein" who went to a muslim school? especially in a time like this with what is going on overseas...

Last edited by blue blurr; 01-09-2008 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:35 PM

Obama will immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month, and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months. Obama will make it clear that we will not build any permanent bases in Iraq. He will keep some troops in Iraq to protect our embassy and diplomats; if al Qaeda attempts to build a base within Iraq, he will keep troops in Iraq or elsewhere in the region to carry out targeted strikes on al Qaeda.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
Originally Posted by Traxamillion
Obama will immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month, and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months. Obama will make it clear that we will not build any permanent bases in Iraq. He will keep some troops in Iraq to protect our embassy and diplomats; if al Qaeda attempts to build a base within Iraq, he will keep troops in Iraq or elsewhere in the region to carry out targeted strikes on al Qaeda.
Will he actually do that though?
Old 01-09-2008, 12:51 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by blue blurr
Will he actually do that though?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
I can't vote, it's rough being illegally here in the US

Mike
Old 01-09-2008, 03:30 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Ha ha haaaaaa, wow.

Originally Posted by Traxamillion

And if you believe that I have some beach front property I'd like to sell you. In any case, the "war" is technically over. It's a police action now. I'm just going to throw this out there: No matter who gets elected, we will always and forever be in the middle east. Don't let the politicians fool you. They all knew our presence over there was inevitable, especially after Carter. Anyway, right now I'd vote for the person that isn't promising EVERYTHING to EVERYONE.

Finally, and statistically speaking (not that anyone cares), it's safer and cheaper for Americans to serve in Iraq than it is to drive on Ca. highways....lol.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:32 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB WRX Wagon Limited Edition
Obama was one of the ones that really stood up against the war in the first place. I also do not like Clinton at all. There is a clip somewhere, where she changes the way she talks when she travels around the country. I don't appreciate fake people and I guess you can't expect that much from a politician. My dislike for her has nothing to do with her being a woman, but just the fact that she will do anything to get into office. Clinton also took a lot of donation money from the pharmaceutical companies. I know that I don't enjoy paying more every year for health insurance because of the rising cost of pharmaceuticals.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:01 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

reagan...

RIP...

Quick Reply: who are you voting for?