Who has a lightweight bumper beam?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Brfatal
Why are you still posting in here?

Better question why are you? He's actually adding information, dummy. Actually a good topic.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Better question why are you? He's actually adding information, dummy. Actually a good topic.
This thread was dead for over 2 years before a spammer bumped it. You're having a discussion with people who aren't even following the thread anymore.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Brfatal
This thread was dead for over 2 years before a spammer bumped it. You're having a discussion with people who aren't even following the thread anymore.

Uh are you stupid?

First of all chimchim or whoever and I were having a discussion on the last page, I don't know if you are having trouble reading or? Are you also too blind to see he is the op?

Secondly you spent time to post up how other people are wasting time posting? (<-- idiotic) Even though their post are pertaining to the topic, unlike your only child syndrome giving you the authority to police the forums. You act like it's a for sale post?

Thirdly it's a relevant discussion, that is no way requires the op OR previous posters for board members to get info. It's also a topic that can be built upon over time and with new information. If someone created a new thread you'd probably tell them to go post in on old one.

You sir are the definition of a troll.

Last edited by slow04wrx; 02-19-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Uh are you stupid?

First of all chimchim or whoever and I were having a discussion on the last page, I don't know if you are having trouble reading or? Are you always too blind to see he is the op?

Secondly you spent time to post up how other people are wasting time posting? (<-- idiotic) Even though their post are pertaining to the topic, unlike your only child syndrome giving you the authority to police the forums. You act like it's a for sale post?

Thirdly it's a relevant discussion, that is no way requires the op OR previous posters for board members to get info. It's also a topic that can be built upon over time and with new information. If someone created a new thread you'd probably tell them to go post in on old one.

You sir are the definition of a troll.
You're boring.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:33 PM

I just get tired of people wasting time when people are going out of their way to add information to help newbs. It's incredibly annoying.