(where to go for) alignment in the Bay Area?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 11:38 AM

Car Info: AWD - Driven by what's inside
Alignment in the Bay Area

I want to know which shop does good work on alignment and tire replacing. I will be replacing my tires soon and will need alignment. I heard Motorsport Techniques in Hayward is a good place, can some comfirm that.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Auto innovations. Hands down. They have the best prices, one of thebest alignment racks. They'll take care of you.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:03 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by ipozestu
Auto innovations. Hands down. They have the best prices, one of thebest alignment racks. They'll take care of you.
Yeah, thats where I went. Its almost an hour away, but its def. worth it. Very proffesional and friendly.
Old 05-24-2006, 06:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2006 Aspen Sti
if your in hayward and looking for somewhere colser than auto innovations, try Roger Kraus racing in Castro Valley
Old 05-24-2006, 06:29 PM

theres a place in walnut creek called alignment services, he kicks ***, i dont have his # handy but he specializes in alignments and also does tires. he does the alignments on our race car as well...
Old 05-25-2006, 10:23 AM

Auto Innovations is the ONLY place I'll take any of my cars. They've done great work for me these past few years.

-Hong
Old 05-25-2006, 05:27 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
About Auto Innovations...

How much do they charge for alignments?

What's the warranty on the alignment?

Do they offer lifetime plans?

Looking for south bay alignment centers too.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:13 AM

Car Info: 03 Blu WRX, vf 34, headers, catless, gc coilovers, f/r sways
Originally Posted by ASPEN06
if your in hayward and looking for somewhere colser than auto innovations, try Roger Kraus racing in Castro Valley
+1 for Roger Kraus, this is a true racing shop capable of very good alignments and computer balancing. If you plan to track your car at hpdes or have coil overs this is the place to go. Brandon Krause races his own cars as well as aligns racers like Gary Sheenan.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:39 PM

Car Info: Scoobie wag'r wrx02'
Talking if Mtn.View ~ Pally is not to far from SanHo, then try Custom Alignment

check this shop at customalignment.com - Very professional need to schedule ahead ~ not a walk in shop.
All I saw at the shop were race cars, Porsche's, EVO, of course other Scooby Familia
also~Stop by Costania's or Burrito Real while your in the area.
Drop ship your tires to this shop if you are getting sneakers as well as alignment. Just had my Scoob.wag setup. good luck with thee alignment choice

current me news plug for this noob~ recent Vishnu Sub~zero reflash and put on some new sneaks - Pirelli pzero neros from American Tires(<-tire shop doesn't align) are sticky as flypaper. Only minor bummer is Bay Area grooved up freeways make the pzero's track abit. These sneakers are so sticky i'm still getting used to them. 225/45/17 -
unfortunately, need to get fenders rolled in these 17 ICW' rims.

Good news~ this helped me decide its time to put on Whiteline fsb22 and rsb-adj.22-26 & Hotchkis end links put on at the same time. Weeeeeehooo
Sorry about the me rant. I'm just so excited with all new changes goin on. Thanks for all the people that supplied such great information help me decide on these upgrades.
props ~ Gbmotorsports O.G. ~

tell them Chris with the scoob.wag sent you

Last edited by DangerWRX1; 06-08-2006 at 08:51 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:03 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
If you plan to keep your car for a LONG time, go to a place where you can get a lifetime alignment. I know Firestone has them, but make sure they are using a Hunter or better to do their alignments. I think it's around $160, but it's a one time cost and you align your car for free for as long as you own it after that. IMHO, much better deal than AI, but AI has awesome customer service and got my car out 15 minutes faster than they quoted me.

If you want anything other than stock alignment definately go to AI. If you want to save money and keep something very similar to stock alignment, I'd find a lifetime warranty place.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:23 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mr wicked
theres a place in walnut creek called alignment services, he kicks ***, i dont have his # handy but he specializes in alignments and also does tires. he does the alignments on our race car as well...
Thanks for the info!

Yes, very good service. My gf's sister took her wrecked buick in and he was very professional. They couldnt do a whole lot due to the damage done but he did as much as he could....and he didnt even charge
Old 06-18-2006, 09:10 PM

Car Info: 06' Subaru IMPREZA WRX FP18g
where is auto innovations? is that around the bay area? im looking for a place wheree they install camber kit (06 wrx) then at the same time alignt it for me. thanks
Old 06-19-2006, 09:34 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon and 08 Civic Si
just had my car aligned again at auto innovations def top notch .... great guys over there get you in and out as soon as possible with only the highest of quality work....
i got 4 wheel alignment done there they had to adjust front and rear still was finished in a hour for $100

they are on minnis circle in milpitas
Old 06-19-2006, 09:37 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX STI
Originally Posted by WillysPU
+1 for Roger Kraus, this is a true racing shop capable of very good alignments and computer balancing. If you plan to track your car at hpdes or have coil overs this is the place to go. Brandon Krause races his own cars as well as aligns racers like Gary Sheenan.
+1 for Roger Kraus Racing. Couldnt agree more. I put coilovers on my car and drove it right over to this shop very good services. They know what they are doing.

E
Old 06-19-2006, 10:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Roger Kraus racing is great, top notch work and nice people. Custom Alignment is also excellent but very expensive.

Quick Reply: (where to go for) alignment in the Bay Area?