View Poll Results: Do you wash your hands after you go to the bathroom?
yes.
87.01%
no, I am a disgusting slob that likes feces on my hands
12.99%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

What the hell is the matter with people?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 05:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by Kostamojen
Guards with automatic weapons should be placed outside of every restroom to execute anyone who fails to wash their hands.

Thats about how I feel about it It would definatly clean up the gene pool too, LMAO!!!
Haha.. Did you ever see that Far-Side where there was a guy walking out of a restroom and above the door, a big neon sign with lightbulbs around it was flashing "DIDN'T WASH HANDS." That would be awesome at work. I should put in a request...

-Jacob
Old 07-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Cup
VIP Member

Car Info: fast
Originally Posted by ryball
Okay, so I step into the men's room today and catch the tail end of some guy dumping the kids off at the pool. I step up to the urinal, do my business and head over to the sink to wash up.

Meanwhile, in the batcave, turdman has wiped up and heads toward the sink.

I grab some paper towels to dry my hands. Craptastic fixes his hair... and then heads straight for the door...

WTF?

Didn't you mother ever teach you to wash? I mean come on!!! Especially after number 2?!?!?!

I bet he went straight back to his office and ate some kinda finger food with barbeque sauce... or went and touched a bunch of people's faces...

disgusting pig.

ROFLMAO. Let me get his phone number!
Old 07-13-2004, 05:54 PM

This thread is proof #12351253980 that ricers are metrosexuals.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: evo
Originally Posted by ldivinag
at work, the bathroom has an outer door that leads to an inner door.

these asshats rip off a paper towel to open both doors as they leave. that i can understand. but they end up dropping the paper towel on the ground. and there are 2 friggin garbage cans right outside on either side!!!!!!!!!!

open the friggin door, hold on the friggin paper and just toss it in the trash!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGG......
I'm that guy..

but there were not trashcans outside the door.

until I complained about it.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by namakemono
isn't that how SARS got spread? from nasty **** people not washing their hands?
No, SARS came from consumption of strange animals like the civet cat. Germs in these funky animals that shouldn't have ever made into humans did, and subsequently wreaked havoc on our immune systems. So these sick folks, they didn't give a poop that they were sick and then went around all over town coughing and sneezing on everybody. It wasn't so much an issue of dirty hands, it was an issue of dirty air -- hence those stupid face masks

But back to the matter at hand, seriously, is it that tough to wash yer hands after using the john?! It grosses me the hell out too ugh....
Old 07-13-2004, 06:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by Littleboyblue
Also, I asked this before in another thread, Sonicsuby, are you on Clubrsx also?
Yes. I go there as a last resort for entertainment when all other forums fail me I love the trolls, and I love being one sometimes hehe
Old 07-14-2004, 12:23 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Yes. I go there as a last resort for entertainment when all other forums fail me I love the trolls, and I love being one sometimes hehe
Yeah, its pretty funny seeing all the b*tching back and forth!
Old 07-14-2004, 01:35 AM
Mrs. Scott

The worst is the female bathrooms, it is the nastiest thing ever. First for some reason I see more **** on the seats then I ever did living with 5 guys for 2 years. I mean come on we are suppose to sit to pee, and there would not being any **** on the seat if some ***** didn’t squat in the first place. Plus urine is sterile so just wipe it off if it is there, no need to squat and add more.

Second, and what I find most fowl is the smear of blood…….I mean OMFG it is not that hard to clean yourself, it is like they have stuck their hand up their bloody hoo hoo and touched everything in site. I will not even touch the little trash can in the stall, I use gobs of TP to open that germ fest. Of course I am **** enough that I tear off the first bit of TP because I don’t want other germies touching my sensitive region.

The worst is when you see the girl come out of the stale, and fix her makeup and hair, add some lip gloss, then walk out to her boyfriend and kiss him. Ewwwwwwwww

I agree with your face being the dirtiest though, I take a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol to my cell phone once a week to keep that thing clean. You can just see the grease on it.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:33 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by StarsNlights
The worst is the female bathrooms, it is the nastiest thing ever. First for some reason I see more **** on the seats then I ever did living with 5 guys for 2 years. I mean come on we are suppose to sit to pee, and there would not being any **** on the seat if some ***** didn’t squat in the first place. Plus urine is sterile so just wipe it off if it is there, no need to squat and add more.

Second, and what I find most fowl is the smear of blood…….I mean OMFG it is not that hard to clean yourself, it is like they have stuck their hand up their bloody hoo hoo and touched everything in site. I will not even touch the little trash can in the stall, I use gobs of TP to open that germ fest. Of course I am **** enough that I tear off the first bit of TP because I don’t want other germies touching my sensitive region.

The worst is when you see the girl come out of the stale, and fix her makeup and hair, add some lip gloss, then walk out to her boyfriend and kiss him. Ewwwwwwwww

I agree with your face being the dirtiest though, I take a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol to my cell phone once a week to keep that thing clean. You can just see the grease on it.
I sense a lot of anger and hostility
Old 07-15-2004, 09:14 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
They just put in a touchless towel dispencer in my work bathroom..pimp. It's pretty freakin nasting dudes leaving without washing thier hands. I mean you wash, your clean...then you walk out the door using the handle and just got some crap on your hands from the *** monkey that left without cleaning his hands and used the handle. Luckily our door doesn't close all the way and I don't touch that damn handle.

I mean every now and again I won't wash after taking leak but a duece man...every time.

But even worse man....in my office for quite some time we had a problem with someone not flushing the toilet all the way. Mad floaters and tp in the toilet...and I think someone is an alcoholic because there is a splasher in my office. Freakin crazy man. I talked to the gay dude I work with cause we all know it's not him leaving floaters and we have sent out like 3/4 emails between us and one other guy has as well once or twice to just the other men in the office to tell them to double flush cause sometimes the toilet back washes. Was all good for a while but now it's starting to happen again... I mean damn it man. I work in corporate america....and there are 5 guys in my office. That means it's one of 2 leaving floaters and both are over 40. WTF? I stopped leaving floaters when I was like 6 man?