View Poll Results: Do you wash your hands after you go to the bathroom?
yes.
87.01%
no, I am a disgusting slob that likes feces on my hands
12.99%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

What the hell is the matter with people?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 01:07 PM

Car Info: 04 WRB STi
i don't wipe my buttocks with my hands, i use paper so as to avoid getting poop on my hands...

but to be safe i do wash after #1, 2 and 3.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:08 PM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
i think i just work with too many fobs here lol....ex. if you have to pee that bad, its called bowel control, not physically running to bathroom with your hand on your winky trying to hold it in while at same time zipping down your pants...what you gonna spray as you run to the stall 10ft away...geesh...ppl
Old 07-13-2004, 01:25 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Also, there are more germs on YOUR FACE on average than on a toilet seat.

Thanks to penn and tellers "bull****!".
Old 07-13-2004, 02:22 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Origami posted by DanyoCantDrift
i think i just work with too many fobs here lol....ex. if you have to pee that bad, its called bowel control, not physically running to bathroom with your hand on your winky trying to hold it in while at same time zipping down your pants...what you gonna spray as you run to the stall 10ft away...geesh...ppl
LOL. I think that's 'bladder' control, but yeah that brings up another good point - why is it that some mantra-effers can't aim? Why is there a puddle of **** on the damn floor where we gotta stand? Why, why, why?

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 07-13-2004, 02:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Yeah the dirtiest in a workplace would be keyboards and telephones, cause people dont touch the toilet seats after they wipe their *** but go on to not wash their hands and touch everything else. Why? Riddle me this batman?
Old 07-13-2004, 02:31 PM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
isn't that how SARS got spread? from nasty **** people not washing their hands?
Old 07-13-2004, 02:32 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

at work, the bathroom has an outer door that leads to an inner door.

these asshats rip off a paper towel to open both doors as they leave. that i can understand. but they end up dropping the paper towel on the ground. and there are 2 friggin garbage cans right outside on either side!!!!!!!!!!

open the friggin door, hold on the friggin paper and just toss it in the trash!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGG......
Old 07-13-2004, 02:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
dude thats nothing!

countless number of times i have seeen people, actually attempt to go wash there hands, but to my amazement they go for the towel dispenser first dispense some out let it hang there wash there hand and then rip th towel off too dry. i mean common sense will tell you, that i dont want to touch the dispenser now after you didnt wash your hands and touched it first. especially after my hands are clean and i need to dry them. wash first dispense later!
Old 07-13-2004, 03:07 PM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
what about those that go through the motions when they wash their hands, just stick their hands under the water and then to the towel dispensers...i mean yeah at least you "attempted" to clean your hands, but uhhh isnt that what the soap is there for, i dont think just water will get off all the junk and bacteria that has accumulated on your hands...
Old 07-13-2004, 03:11 PM

well.
Your hands are going to get dirty no matter what, and all of these lame "wash THEN dispense" tactics are not only a waste of time, but they are just delaying the inevitable.
People are dirty and a certain amount of germs reminds your immune system what its there for. It's impossible to stay clean - and you should start playing with some swabs and some petrie dishes just to see where these horrible horrible germs really tend to gather.

all up in yo grill.
Old 07-13-2004, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Originally Posted by constellation
Well....your todger is alot cleaner than your hands. If anything, you should be washing your todger post urination, as it has probably caught the majority of the germs. This whole idea of your winky being dirty stems from our societies collective frown on anything remotely sexual. Urine is sterile. Still, just wash'em.
Not because you have just pee'd, just because your hands are dirty by nature.

Now after pooping, wash them dogs, son. No one wants your chocolaty fingerprints.

That may be true for me, and for you, but it's definitely not true for most of the friggin trolls that I work with/near. If someone reeks of BO from 4 feet away, imagine what's growing on their hairy beanbag.
Old 07-13-2004, 03:32 PM

That may be true for me, and for you, but it's definitely not true for most of the friggin trolls that I work with/near. If someone reeks of BO from 4 feet away, imagine what's growing on their hairy beanbag.
Lol.
Firehose 'em!
Old 07-13-2004, 03:36 PM

Car Info: ass-pan bug eye :D
HAH! i wofk in a hospital and watch my patients pee, poop, pick their noses, scratch and eat their scabs...... all in the waiting room. THEN they hand me their pill bottles. i swear to god i think when people see "take with food" on the directions, the put the entire bottle into their dinner plats and just roll it around in there.i work in the pharmacy, but i still have to have some patient contact. i wear latex gloves if i know i'll be taking all those bottles out of peoples hands... but i've learned. always keep anti-bacteral gel in your lab coat at work. nothing is better than soap and water, but sometimes, you can't run to the bathroom.

speaking of the dispnse and wash tecnique, that is actually what they teach us at work. we have entire seminars on how to keep clean and not spread disease and infection. i do have to say though... i have a really tolerant immune system. i couldn't tell you how many times a week ihave to call environmental services to come clean up human mess. ick!! people are disgusting. especially when they're sick and think no one's looking. sometimes it really makes it hard to be compassionate. plus, i work in milpitas, so there are a lot of non-american cultured folks there... and we all know that americans are most germ-squeamish. lol
Old 07-13-2004, 04:55 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
Guards with automatic weapons should be placed outside of every restroom to execute anyone who fails to wash their hands.

Thats about how I feel about it It would definatly clean up the gene pool too, LMAO!!!
Old 07-13-2004, 05:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
My boss and I were just talking about this a while ago. I have been watching people's habits and it's gross. There's one fellow here I call "poopypaws" because he is often in the stall, and he always does that same thing mentioned a few posts up - mixes his Poopy Paws with his Greasy Hair and then leaves. Like some sort of head-mounted bacteria smoothie. NIZZZZASTY.

I wash my hands before, after, a few times during the day, any time I use someone's anything. Another nasty thing is people's phones. If you ever have to use someone's phone, CLEAN THE EARPIECE first. Oh man, nothing is worse than the ear-goo people leave on their phones.

Yukkie.

-Jacob

Quick Reply: What the hell is the matter with people?