What happens when shops forget to pay their rent?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 04:26 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
What happens when shops forget to pay their rent?

Just wondering what happens when shops forget to pay their rent. Do they get kicked out of their building and are forced to move somewhere else? Also what happens when you don't pay for car payments. Does your car get repoed?
Old 09-04-2004, 04:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
I'd have to say that would be a case be case basis. I know with a car, most of the time they will assess a late payment charge, if left unpayed for you will be reported to collections, if still left unpayed they will repo. There is some lag time before that. You will be responsible for the balance on the auto. They can and will place a lien on your wages ect. It's really not good.
Old 09-04-2004, 04:37 PM

yea it doesn't sound like a good situation to be in. Also what happens if you're sponsored and don't go to any shows. Do they take away your sponsorship and make you give back all your parts?

Last edited by dan avoN7; 09-04-2004 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-04-2004, 04:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Davon are you having a little trouble @ DPT? The end of the year is coming. Get a credit card, charge it up, write off the expenses as a loss. Pay the credit card off. My wife's a realtor so I know this routine well.
Old 09-04-2004, 04:51 PM

haha no im fine myself. I'm just wondering what would happen. I know its happened to someone on here.....
Old 09-04-2004, 05:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
If you can't make your rent, whether or not you get kicked out all depends on your lease. Same with a car loan - they usually give you a grace period (like my car payment is due the 11th of the month, but it's not late till the 21st or something). After 30 days, they'll report you to credit agencies, and you'll be getting fines from them. If you stop paying and don't contact they'll likely make an attempt to recover the car. If you call them and are upfront, they may be able to work with you on your payments.
Old 09-04-2004, 07:41 PM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
Don't listen to them. The truth of the matter is you get a visit from a no-necked gorrilla in a suit named "Guido" or "Max" and they make not so indirect threat's. It's very troubling.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Just wondering what happens when shops forget to pay their rent. Do they get kicked out of their building and are forced to move somewhere else? Also what happens when you don't pay for car payments. Does your car get repoed?

Also what happens if you're sponsored and don't go to any shows. Do they take away your sponsorship and make you give back all your parts?
Little ***** Dan is referring to me.

My Legacy got towed because I had no registration, so it got towed. BFD. I got it back in 4 days.

BOZZ moved to a new location and there is a rumor that we got kicked out.

My car is still sponsored by many companies. It is in the process of being built for the upcoming time attack. I have every single part on it I had before + many more.

So little ***** Dan is being pissy about me shutting his DPT bull**** threads so he decided to "scare me".

I ain't scared of that, *****! You are nobody and you know nothing. Professional installer my ***.

Banning starts today. Dan is first! I am tired of this ****.

P.S. Rules are rules. You don't go by the rules, you get your *** kicked out. I was too patient with this.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Admin v2.0

Who is next?
Old 09-04-2004, 08:21 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Imprezer
Little ***** Dan is referring to me.

My Legacy got towed because I had no registration, so it got towed. BFD. I got it back in 4 days.

BOZZ moved to a new location and there is a rumor that we got kicked out.

So little ***** Dan is being pissy about me shutting his DPT bull**** threads so he decided to "scare me".

I ain't scared of that, *****! You are nobody and you know nothing. Professional installer my ***.

Banning starts today. Dan is first! I am tired of this ****.

P.S. Rules are rules. You don't go by the rules, you get your *** kicked out. I was too patient with this.
Finally. Thanks, Alex.

Last edited by nachomc; 09-04-2004 at 08:44 PM.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:25 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra

Good show, Alex. I know how you felt about bans, but you've done the right thing. More power to you, and less BS for us. Thanks!
Old 09-04-2004, 08:27 PM
Admin v2.0

It is not about kicking ***.

Its about respect.

I warned everyone about DPT many many times. Even tried to let it go. However, they just kept on pushing my buttons. All I did, was try to "enforce" the rules and I asked them nicely about that many many times.

However, they though that they can just drive over me. Ain't gonna happen, brother.

You all know that I have not kicked off a single person in since i-Club was re-started.

However, jackasses will always be jackasses and no matter how nice I want to be, they will just **** in the well and poison the water for everyone.

In any event, let this be a lesson for everyone.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Admin v2.0

Oh yeah, I will even sticky this, to prove that I got nothing to hide and ain't afraid of highschool-style rumors.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:30 PM
VIP Member

It is not about kicking ***.

Its about respect.
I know, man, but it's about time something was done about them. Good job, sir.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Holy ****! I've known Alex for a long time now... almost 5 years... and I can honestly say that I've never seen him this pissed off.

There's a quote from Vladamir Putin... "Today we showed weakness, and the weak were defeated... From this point weakness is no longer an option".

Calm down Alex... all the OG's are still here... and we'll be here forever.

Quick Reply: What happens when shops forget to pay their rent?