what happened here? (WARNING: multiple gross-out pics)

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 02:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by gh0st shad0w
Hobby??? That is a shame these guys should jerk off like normal people with spare time. LOL
:rotfl:

Jerking off probably only takes up 30 seconds of their time
Old 04-26-2005, 02:30 PM

WHOA!!!thats pretty nasty... it got teeth like a shark. i think it can eat too, and swalow a peice of meat. lol nice job tho...
Old 04-26-2005, 02:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2006 BLQ WRX WGN
Assuming this *is* real, it would have to be an electrical current for several reasons:
- The surrounding tissue is almost completely intact, other than *slight* blistering inferior to the wound sites.
- The subcutaneous tissue and the osseous tissue have a charred appearance. Normally, subcutaneous tissue looks like yellow cottage cheese. (hungry? MmMmM.)
- The pointer finger appears to be the entry site, as demonstrated by the slightly inward projections on the most exterior portion of the wound, as well as the greyish hue (on the most distal, lateral portion of the site).
- The middle finger appears to be the exit site, as demonstrated by the outward laying of the projections of flesh (god, I love that word) on the most exterior portion of that wound.
- The pointer finger also has more of a burnt appearance on the osseous tissue, whereas the middle finger appears to have lost some osseous tissue. This is consistant with the exit site of an electrical arch.
I could go on, but alas, something is distracting me...
Old 04-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Some people do it as a hobby...
OH, then its ok. those people are perfectly normal then.

dude if someone does that as a hobby, they have some major issues. to receive pleasure from creating gore is not normal. in fact, that is one of many fine traits of a murderer. start with mutilating animals + photochopping blistered fingers = jeffrey dahmer
Old 04-26-2005, 02:38 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Yin

dude if someone does that as a hobby, they have some major issues. to receive pleasure from creating gore is not normal. in fact, that is one of many fine traits of a murderer. start with mutilating animals + photochopping blistered fingers = jeffrey dahmer
So do you have any actual facts to back up your claims, or are you just blabbing? There's no such thing as "normal" when it comes to human behavior - everyone is different.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mikkito
Assuming this *is* real, it would have to be an electrical current for several reasons:
- The surrounding tissue is almost completely intact, other than *slight* blistering inferior to the wound sites.
- The subcutaneous tissue and the osseous tissue have a charred appearance. Normally, subcutaneous tissue looks like yellow cottage cheese. (hungry? MmMmM.)
- The pointer finger appears to be the entry site, as demonstrated by the slightly inward projections on the most exterior portion of the wound, as well as the greyish hue (on the most distal, lateral portion of the site).
- The middle finger appears to be the exit site, as demonstrated by the outward laying of the projections of flesh (god, I love that word) on the most exterior portion of that wound.
- The pointer finger also has more of a burnt appearance on the osseous tissue, whereas the middle finger appears to have lost some osseous tissue. This is consistant with the exit site of an electrical arch.
Inside the finger it looks like there is a tube or something in there? What is that?

Originally Posted by Yin

wow...someone go arrest Stephen King, Quintin Tarrentino and a slew of others...they are a serious threat to everyone!!

*goes back to conformity, typing away in my house behind a white picket fence*
Yin

Originally Posted by Mikkito
ugh, projection and flesh are two words that shouldnt be in the same sentence.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:41 PM

if u guys look close. its a mauuutttthhhhh.... lol, and it looks like the worms from recident evil. :rotfl:
Old 04-26-2005, 02:42 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
looks like a good photoshop job to me, but not realy at all. No burn would cause tissue to clump like that. No virus, no burn, no parasite. its fake. But, if that was not copied from something, that is very creative.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:43 PM
Yin

Originally Posted by Akira-R
wow...someone go arrest Stephen King, Quintin Tarrentino and a slew of others...they are a serious threat to everyone!!

*goes back to conformity, typing away in my house behind a white picket fence*
not the same thing...

and, you know what i mean.

horror flicks involve more than just "hmm i wonder what i could do to make this image really really disgusting"

and yeah, this is all about conformity. ya got me.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Inside the finger it looks like there is a tube or something in there? What is that?
It's suppose to be his bone. It's fake. I don't think there is a virus or animal that can eat through bone in such a clean matter.

I've seen first hand how the "flesh eating" viruses work. It's not as "pretty" as the picture above. I remember during one surgery they had to amputate this one man's arm in order to save him. As soon as they touched his arm, the whole thing collapsed. It's some nasty **** IMO.

Last edited by soggynoodles; 04-26-2005 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:47 PM

Really? you mean people who do horror flicks don't think "what can I do to make this gory and gross people out?"

What's scary is people who get all "disturbed" by things like this who then think it should all be banned and never shown again. More suppression and less freedom?
Old 04-26-2005, 02:48 PM

I've seen some really odd stuff in documentary's that are way worse than this. But thankfully I haven't had to deal with it in person.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
thats nowhere near as disturbing as the boobies one.... now that disturbed me for a while

Quick Reply: what happened here? (WARNING: multiple gross-out pics)