What do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 08:57 AM

Car Info: No more Subaru
Originally Posted by Rescuer

Your obvious temper doesn't help you stating how much of a stand up guy you are.

Now you want to physically fight people.

our jimmies are eternal
Lmao what temper?! This if funny! And I'm not fighting anyone ill be the first to admit that, I think this whole thread is hilarious, and obviously I rustled his jimmies for a month and his butthurt got so strong he go izzy (the shop b*tch, and also dirtbag) to post up a thread because Kia himself can't. He'll get it back
Old 11-07-2012, 09:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by Blue T-WReX
He'll get it back
wait, you said "maybe" he'll get it back

"Post up when and where you'll be down here today and maybe it'll make it's way back to you"
Old 11-07-2012, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Rescuer
Yea I'm busy I don't sit on Iclub 24/7 like most people here, I have a job. MAYBE I can find someone to drop it off to him. If not today then soon when he's here again. Just let this this post stay at the top so he'll know to put up when/where he'll be there
Old 11-07-2012, 09:17 AM
VIP Member

but I know half of you wouldn't do jack **** after stepping out from behind that computer.
! And I'm not fighting anyone ill be the first to admit thatk
Old 11-07-2012, 09:18 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Old 11-07-2012, 09:23 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Name:  fanman.gif
Views: 8
Size:  117.5 KB
Old 11-07-2012, 09:23 AM
VIP Member

You can all resume your lives of being thugs on I-club. Because that make you so cool and all
Old 11-07-2012, 09:24 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (11 members and 3 guests)
queeg9k, chewy88, Blue T-WReX, strider327, esousa22, kbeetz, flexticles, izzyidk?, pter, chochocho

herro mentalgen
Old 11-07-2012, 09:25 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by queeg9k
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (11 members and 3 guests)
queeg9k, chewy88, Blue T-WReX, strider327, esousa22, kbeetz, flexticles, izzyidk?, pter, chochocho

herro mentalgen
Old 11-07-2012, 09:29 AM

Car Info: 2010 wrb wrx hatch..2002 centurion 1993 240sx
i don't care what people think here. i didn't start a shop to rip people off and do ****ty job. out of the one person who had pretty much a custom job done, why don't you talk to the regular people that come to the shop.
and there's no way i would recommend a new O2 sensor if it wasn't needed. he said he put a new one on, and i said ok, i was going by the way the sensor looked. it didn't look new, the wires were bent over and frayed, and the metal portion was all bent in. i went with what i saw. did we not go over how i had a fever and was just trying to get the trunk switched over. i didn't even completely put your trunk on so i could get you on your way. i don't remember flipping any switches, the trunk was on a car i bought, it had no key hole to begin with, how is that my fault. i sent you pictures of it and told you that it will need a clear coat. did you mention anything about me paying for the shipping when you said you'll ship it to me? i figured it would be a one day thing you'll go to the meet, get after get the trunk open and drop it off. all these things you're saying now is new to me.. and the person talking **** about the work should have know that a custom job has issues, specially when someone else starts the work and they bring it to me half way and have a budget and time crunch. i'm the only person in the shop so some things take a bit longer and like i said, i did the best with what he gave me. and i'm not here to fight or get anything started, just trying to set things right, since everyone is reading this and sees how i'm being called names, i figured i'd tell my side of the story and that i'm not here to bs anyone or do bs work on their cars.
and i'll be at the shop as i am 6 days a week 8-6.

Did you forget how he bought a new 02 sensor, which isn't cheap, to replace the problem YOUR shorty work caused, and yet you told him the BRAND NEW one he took out of the wrapper was still causing the problem and that after it was only a few weeks old he got it back from your shop with the wires mysteriously all cut and frayed forcing him to buy another one?

And to everyone jumping in on this saying I'm just as bad as him and blah blah blah

People thought you were the "good guy" on the first page, and now look at everyone stepping up to talk **** about you and call you out. How many people have personally said I'm a dirtbag (like you) and would do something like this? Uh yea NO one. Not one person who actually knows me has stepped up against me, and yet they're all saying stuff about you

Post up when and where you'll be down here today and maybe it'll make it's way back to you. Another reason I didn't send it back is because you wouldn't pay shipping, I have to pay for shipping when your stupid *** set something in my trunk and the flipped the safety switch and closed it with the torsion bars still in it AND no keyhole. I can't believe anyone trusts you, the only reason I even met up with you was because I had no idea who you were or I wouldn't have
Old 11-07-2012, 09:42 AM

You'll be at the shop? You said you'd be down here, if you're not coming then it Looks like you're not getting it back then. You said you'd be down in the South Bay, we've already established I'm not driving up to you and you won't pay shipping so I'm not doing that. If you make it down here sometime then cool you can have it back, talk to me when that will happen until then don't expect a reply from me

I'm done here, even though this thread is hilarious and full of win its like beating a dead horse. Too many people who have nothing to do with it are sticking their nose in, typical Iclub
Old 11-07-2012, 09:45 AM

Car Info: A Dirty Car
You'll be at the shop? You said you'd be down here, if you're not coming then it Looks like you're not getting it back then. You said you'd be down in the South Bay, we've already established I'm not driving up to you and you won't pay shipping so I'm not doing that. If you make it down here sometime then cool you can have it back, talk to me when that will happen until then don't expect a reply from me

I'm done here, even though this thread is hilarious and full of win its like beating a dead horse. Too many people who have nothing to do with it are sticking their nose in, typical Iclub
U mad bro?
Old 11-07-2012, 09:46 AM

Name:  20121027_092828.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  241.3 KB
Old 11-07-2012, 09:48 AM
VIP Member

Too many people who have nothing to do with it are sticking their nose in, typical Iclub
does this bother you?

Old 11-07-2012, 09:51 AM

Car Info: 2010 wrb wrx hatch..2002 centurion 1993 240sx
you can drop it off at the shop in Milpitas. BT. 1819 Houret Court, Milpitas

[QUOTE=Blue T-WReX;3313829]You'll be at the shop? You said you'd be down here, if you're not coming then it Looks like you're not getting it back then. You said you'd be down in the South Bay, we've already established I'm not driving up to you and you won't pay shipping so I'm not doing that. If you make it down here sometime then cool you can have it back, talk to me when that will happen until then don't expect a reply from me

Quick Reply: What do you guys think?