We dont date noobs, we pwn them!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 11:46 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Good one. LoL
Old 08-13-2009, 12:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
oh well, some people are addicts to games, some are addicts to modding cars, some are addicts to cell phones, drugs, women, men, sex, whatever.

if people can not control themselves, its their problem.

and for those that think just because I play WoW, im lazy or something

I just did my 2nd Triathlon this last weekend, the day after running 16 miles. Training for my 3rd marathon and 5th half marathon. Will also be doing my 3rd century ride in a week and train at least 4 days a week. Plus I am on a softball game, work late just about every day, and still find time to study up on learning Japanese for when I go to Japan in a few months.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:16 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
I didn't say you were - just the World of Warcraft is the ****ing devil and you don't need that **** in your life.

To think of all the stuff you could have done in the time you spent playing it.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:18 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
I don't think anyone was calling you personally out. Like for what I said was about the over obsessed. I don't know you or haven't met you but from what I see of you online you never came off to me as a 'lazy' person. The people like my brother who give their life to the game are what I am talking about.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

i know. I just hate being lumped into a group just because of one thing.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:34 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
And as long as you play WoW...you always will.

Or any MMO for that matter.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:58 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
Originally Posted by VRT Gump
i know. I just hate being lumped into a group just because of one thing.
Originally Posted by R-Dub
And as long as you play WoW...you always will.

Or any MMO for that matter.
+1

Before WoW came in the picture, there was this Korean MMORPG called Ragnarok Online that became a big hit in the Philippines when I was in college. When I told one of the students I tutored back then that I've been playing the game since its beta testing stage in our country, he gave me a (jokingly, but still) an insulting remark. I explained to him nicely that I was a merit scholar graduating that school year, doing an internship program at IBM, had a good group of friends, a GF for 3+ years, a couple of hot female "friends" on the side, and I reminded him of his science and math grades prior to our 1-on-1 tutorials

.....I quit the game though, shortly after graduation, as my family and I immigrated here, and I didn't feel like starting over on the US servers, especially without "real life" friends to play with. LOL!
Old 08-13-2009, 03:13 PM
VIP Member

I could have been on I-club more
Old 08-13-2009, 03:20 PM
jic

Car Info: 98 2.5rs/94 rx7/04 mazda6/06 audi s4/12 GT-R
the world has lost so many to wow
Old 08-13-2009, 03:37 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
im surprised nobody mentioned Final Fantasy XI Online LoL i played WoW but i got bored of it and also im a casual player not really into that end game ****s.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by zergling
+1

Before WoW came in the picture, there was this Korean MMORPG called Ragnarok Online that became a big hit in the Philippines when I was in college. When I told one of the students I tutored back then that I've been playing the game since its beta testing stage in our country, he gave me a (jokingly, but still) an insulting remark. I explained to him nicely that I was a merit scholar graduating that school year, doing an internship program at IBM, had a good group of friends, a GF for 3+ years, a couple of hot female "friends" on the side, and I reminded him of his science and math grades prior to our 1-on-1 tutorials

.....I quit the game though, shortly after graduation, as my family and I immigrated here, and I didn't feel like starting over on the US servers, especially without "real life" friends to play with. LOL!
I was already here when Ragnarok hits the PI but if you were really a gamer back then you should know about Counter Strike Beta I played that game from day one and i used to cut classes just to play that **** and also owe people some big cash cuz of that freakin game. Then Diablo got released hahahah those were the highschool days.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:43 PM

its cool to play any PC or Console games all that matters is Moderation. I admit i still have my account for FFXI since 2003.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:59 PM
VIP Member

WoW is just like every other in the billion dollar industry. A game to pass the time that some can not control.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:41 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
"your insolence FTL!" bahahah...
Old 08-13-2009, 05:43 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
Originally Posted by gotrice?
I was already here when Ragnarok hits the PI but if you were really a gamer back then you should know about Counter Strike Beta I played that game from day one and i used to cut classes just to play that **** and also owe people some big cash cuz of that freakin game. Then Diablo got released hahahah those were the highschool days.
I wasn't really a hardcore gamer, but I did hit Quake 3, Starcraft, Half-Life (yes, the one before CS came!), and CS. Also, a little of Command and Conquer and WarCraft 3.

Man, I remember CS, my username was always Bottom_Feeder....because I'm almost always at the bottom Everytime I kill someone, the whole PC gaming place would erupt in laughter

Quick Reply: We dont date noobs, we pwn them!