The Walking Dead

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 07:29 PM

Wow, Carol is such a bad-***!
Old 10-19-2015, 08:25 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
That was a lot more action that I was expecting.

I dont really get why whats his face didnt want to kill anyone... I mean they are there chopping people up and you want to just capture them and let them go??
Old 10-19-2015, 09:45 AM
Where's Mah Reachin' Stick?

Car Info: On the right side
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
Wow, Carol is such a bad-***!
First she rescues Rick and the group at Terminus and now this. Carol is kick *** especially when she just pops the dude in the head the the priest and Morgan tied up.

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
That was a lot more action that I was expecting.

I dont really get why whats his face didnt want to kill anyone... I mean they are there chopping people up and you want to just capture them and let them go??
Agree. That first part when Carol was looking out the window and the dude came out of nowhere and took the neighbor lady out was crazy!

As for why Morgan is against killing these people is beyond me, especially since the Wolves were just chopping up the people like it was nothing. Can't wait until the next episode.
Old 10-19-2015, 09:52 AM
Churro Aficionado

Deff cant wait. This season has been great so far, even though its only 2 in haha
Old 10-19-2015, 01:49 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Originally Posted by UnderTheRadar
As for why Morgan is against killing these people is beyond me, especially since the Wolves were just chopping up the people like it was nothing. Can't wait until the next episode.
Exactly. Last episode he said something about valuing all life. But I didn't think this would mean letting killers who clearly will kill MORE people than just them go. While this is a huge gray area subject in general, the Wolves on the other hand are NOT a gray area.

Morgan just went from being an awesome character to a crap character for me.

I'm more inclined to believe that people like the Captain Janeway's son can't quite do the kill thing (hasn't transitioned to the new world). But Morgan... he KNOWS the new world; he's lived it many times over. So this refusal to kill people seems like a total inconsistency in this TWD world.
Old 10-19-2015, 02:07 PM
Churro Aficionado

people change
Old 10-19-2015, 06:41 PM

Well, Morgan will learn, when they come back for revenge. As Rick and Carol know from experience, if you're too forgiving to the baddies, they'll come back and hurt your loved ones/friends. Only solution is to bust a cap in them!
Old 10-19-2015, 07:22 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
I was watching the "smoking" scene... just turned to the wife and said "well they've already lost, they alerted the most dangerous person on the show... Carol"
Old 10-25-2015, 09:49 PM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
wow.. wtf tonight...
Old 10-26-2015, 09:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
I think we'll find out more about why Morgan is this way. I think something happened to him that caused him to change his way of thinking. And it seemed like one of those wolves recognized him. Maybe they'll reveal something next week.

As far as this week's episode, wow.
Old 10-26-2015, 12:07 PM

That was some BS! What a lousy way to die. Getting killed by your own. Could've been a suicide/revenge murder thing to get back at "him" for showing him up in the previous season.
Old 10-26-2015, 12:53 PM

Ok, people on message boards and whatnot are saying he's not dead, that the other dude's body is the one being eaten, while he's laying below him, and somehow crawling out and escaping.

Just doesn't seem feasible to me. He's surrounded from all sides. I just don't seem him getting out of there alive. There's only so many zombies being able to feast on 1 corpse, while the other thousand or so zombies still waiting to get their share.
Old 10-26-2015, 03:56 PM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
Ok, people on message boards and whatnot are saying he's not dead, that the other dude's body is the one being eaten, while he's laying below him, and somehow crawling out and escaping.

Just doesn't seem feasible to me. He's surrounded from all sides. I just don't seem him getting out of there alive. There's only so many zombies being able to feast on 1 corpse, while the other thousand or so zombies still waiting to get their share.
+ that he's fully exposed and screaming... its hard to believe that the zombags specifically ate the guy on top of him w/o touching his face and arms and legs... torso i'll believe, but everything else is just a bit far-fetched...
Old 10-26-2015, 08:47 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
People love him maybe they keep him alive to satisfy the fan? I dunno... I read the same about that not being his body but still. Doesn't seem possible otherwise
Old 10-26-2015, 11:30 PM

Car Info: Nadda
They got around covering themselves with guts, probably live with the blood on him.

Would be a lame way to die, he's been on the show so long, he should die with epicness.

Quick Reply: The Walking Dead