The Walking Dead

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 09:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Yea I stay clear of this thread until I've watched the episode incase of spoilers.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
Yea I stay clear of this thread until I've watched the episode incase of spoilers.
shouldnt have to tho
Old 03-12-2012, 10:14 AM
jic

Car Info: 98 2.5rs/94 rx7/04 mazda6/06 audi s4/12 GT-R
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
It's really Lebron's fault
yes, lebron traveled
Old 03-12-2012, 11:21 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
What Lori said: (paraphrased) "Shane, you really helped us get out of Atlanta I never got to thank you so thank you you were there when I really needed support and safety I know we had something briefly it might actually be your baby but Rick is back and I'm sorry but we just can't be not in this time the way things are I'm sorry so sorry really sorry"

What Shane heard: "no sex for you"

(final sanity snap breaks in Shane's mind)
Old 03-12-2012, 12:09 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by chimchimm5
What Lori said: (paraphrased) "Shane, you really helped us get out of Atlanta I never got to thank you so thank you you were there when I really needed support and safety I know we had something briefly it might actually be your baby but Rick is back and I'm sorry but we just can't be not in this time the way things are I'm sorry so sorry really sorry"

What Shane heard: "no sex for you"

(final sanity snap breaks in Shane's mind)
Basically, yea. Off the deep end.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:56 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
effing NASIOC OT can't ask a question unless you swing like an *******... aka no casuals allowed.

So let me ask it here:

So there was speculation that what Dr Jenner whispered to Rick at the CDC was, "we are all already infected" then why would Rick just turn his back on stabbed Shane? Seems like a lame setup for Carl to appear-to-shoot-his-dad-but-actually-save-him.

Also...

Walking Dead Scoop: Whisper Mystery Revealed? - TVLine

MARCH 7, 2011 06:57 AM PDT
Walking Dead Scoop: Whisper Mystery Solved?
Get More: News, PaleyFest, Previews, Scoop, Spoilers
Tweet
Michael Ausiello
In the final moments of The Walking Dead‘s first season, suicidal CDC scientist Jenner whispered something to our hero, Rick. But what?! That’s the $1 million question — and, at Friday’s PaleyFest ’11 panel honoring the AMC smash, we got exec producer Robert Kirkman to answer it!
“Jenner said, ‘I’ll miss you,’” he deadpanned to TVLine before letting out a loud cackle, thus revealing the spoiler to be a (sigh) foiler.
All kidding aside, Kirkman told us that the much-buzzed-about mystery would not be torturing fans for much longer. “That’s definitely something we’re going to be dealing with in the second season,” he said. “It’s not a tease that we want to go on too long, so we’ll definitely kind of wrap that up in this season.”
And if you read between the lines, it would appear Kirkman all but ruled out the unanimous theory that Jenner told Rick that his wife was with child when he added, “I think people are going to be kind of shocked at what was said there.”
One of those people will not be leading man Andrew Lincoln, who already knows what the answer is. But he’s not telling anyone. Admitted the actor: “Even my wife doesn’t know.”
What do you think Jenner told Rick? And are you counting the days until Dead‘s second season comes to life next fall? Hit the comments! (Reporting by Vlada Gelman)
Old 03-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
I bet they will revisit that in next weeks season finale...
Old 03-12-2012, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by chimchimm5
effing NASIOC OT can't ask a question unless you swing like an *******... aka no casuals allowed.

So let me ask it here:

So there was speculation that what Dr Jenner whispered to Rick at the CDC was, "we are all already infected" then why would Rick just turn his back on stabbed Shane? Seems like a lame setup for Carl to appear-to-shoot-his-dad-but-actually-save-him.

Also...

Walking Dead Scoop: Whisper Mystery Revealed? - TVLine

I've completely forgotten about that
Old 03-12-2012, 07:29 PM
VIP Member

Yea I had forgotten about that too. But saw something on twitter about them all being infected with it already and they get reanimated. Guess Rick forgot about that. Crappy existence. You come back as one whether you want to or not unless you shoot yourself in the head.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:59 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Yea I had forgotten about that too. But saw something on twitter about them all being infected with it already and they get reanimated. Guess Rick forgot about that. Crappy existence. You come back as one whether you want to or not unless you shoot yourself in the head.
Go with the self headshot ftw... and yea Lori is fail, can you do one job right?

Done did Shane & Rick
Got preggo
Can't seem to keep track of Carl
Set Shane off in a loopy loop...

I'm just upset they had to kill Shane this season. I liked his attitude as a character, gonna miss the "other side" now that Dale and Shane got pwned.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:34 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Amen

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
shouldnt have to tho
WTF else are we going to talk about?
Old 03-13-2012, 12:00 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
just finished all the new episodes. Next episode is gonna be good!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:28 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by iLoqin
and yea Lori is fail, can you do one job right?

Done did Shane & Rick
Got preggo
Can't seem to keep track of Carl
Set Shane off in a loopy loop...
She's straight up whiskey tango from the Georgia backwoods. What do you expect?
Old 03-13-2012, 07:27 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Shane at least kept the show interesting. Now we're stuck with a bunch of whiney asses and Daryl.

The zombie herd better scare these *****es off the ranch for good.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:49 AM

Car Info: A Dirty Car
If you remember, when they were at the CDC the crazy guy FORCED everyone to take a blood test. Because he did this I thought for sure that what he whispered into Rick's ear was either "Lori is pregnant" or "Lori is pregnant and its not your child"

Granted if this were true you would ask "why did Rick not flip the heck out right than are start asking questions? Well.. I think he knew that he had other things to worry about like keep Carl, Lori, her "new" child, and the rest of the others safe. Rick has always been the leader of the group and I think he had to remain in that roll.

NOW, after seeing last weeks episode, it MAY be that he told him "everyone is already infected" or "it will go airborne" or something else. The scientist obviously knew he did not stand a chance for what was comming in the near future or I believe he would not have killed himself. Am I right?

Who knows, Im up in arms about it now, just thought I would share what I once thought it was because of what once happened in the show, but now, Ionno

-Ryan

Quick Reply: The Walking Dead