Old 03-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Ze Mole!

Car Info: 2009 Forester X Limited, 1988 BMW 535IS
Which Sorority were you in?

Old 03-04-2010, 10:22 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by brucelee
Dude, I just realized that I was posting on i-club and NASIOC when Jourdan was about 10 years old (assuming he is 21 now). That's friggin INSANE!

WOW!
I'm not gonna lie, THAT IS a TRIP! woah....

We are ****ing old...
Old 03-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by ish
damn, this all started 8 years ago for me? damn. Thanks for making me feel old.
Worse, the NEW i-club started 8years ago... the split was EIGHT years ago... insane.

This all started in the summer of '99, I think only a couple people were around back then. Maybe Dan Eckerman? his member number on nasioc is like 375 or something!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by WagonMonster
Which Sorority were you in?

Man I'm gong LOVE having you around again Will. Welcome back
Old 03-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by sigma pi
i was in college

i wish i picked a different screen name i seem too old for it now lhaha
Yes, agreed. Frats = the gay, but a more accurate term would be "likes to pretend that he is a shameful wife in Japan and thus PRETENDS to hate that 17 different men (of all ethnicities) that are ejaculating all over his face/chest/genitals, Sigma loves to have the hot semen of various men from all over the world unloading their hot semen all over his face. The more semen that lands in his mouth the better... It's more of a bonus actually.... Having the coagulated wad of ethnic semen in his mouth, and the remains of the said semen spread all over his *** drenched body, he orgasms which and only moans and shows his true love for men, especially those who ejaculate/*** on every square inch of his body.

It's clear that "sigma pi" enjoys "man-DNA", especially when it's coagulated in his mouth in the form of semen, and the remains of the said semen spread evenly all over his body, from anus to eyeball, the semen that he loves so much is strategically spread evenly on every square inch of his naked body, making Sigma the happiest man on earth.

Did I go too far? Maybe... But let this be a remainder as to how much I "love" sigma pi. *Lion rawring --- RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWR*

Last edited by brucelee; 03-04-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Hell, I was still in Colorado after having finished college when I finally registered on the original i-club (now Nasioc) after lurking for a few months. I think my member number over there is 4110. Moved back to the bay in '01 and the split happened shortly thereafter. Can't remember the first time I met Gagan or Dan. Steve (Kostamojen) was around a lot back in those days as well. My how time flies!

-Brian
Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Ze Mole!

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc

We are ****ing old...
Speak for yourself, I'm ****ing FORTY.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Ze Mole!

Originally Posted by brucelee
Yes, agreed. Frats = the gay, but a more accurate term would be "likes to pretend that he is a shameful wife in Japan and thus PRETENDS to hate that 17 different men (of all ethnicities) that are ejaculating all over his face/chest/genitals, Sigma loves to have the hot semen of various men from all over the world unloading their hot semen all over his face. The more semen that lands in his mouth the better... It's more of a bonus actually.... Having the coagulated wad of ethnic semen in his mouth, and the remains of the said semen spread all over his *** drenched body, he orgasms which and only moans and shows his true love for men, especially those who ejaculate/*** on every square inch of his body.

It's clear that "sigma pi" enjoys "man-DNA", especially when it's coagulated in his mouth in the form of semen, and the remains of the said semen spread evenly all over his body, from anus to eyeball, the semen that he loves so much is strategically spread evenly on every square inch of his naked body, making Sigma the happiest man on earth.

Did I go too far? Maybe... But let this be a remainder as to how much I "love" sigma pi. *Lion rawring --- RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWR*
You haven't changed a bit cupcake
Old 03-04-2010, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc

We are ****ing old...
Yeah dude, it's beyond weird... I can't believe how fast the last 10 years have flown by!!!

I never believed it until now, but all people who are older than me have always said that "as you get older, time goes by faster", and I couldn't agree anymore with that statement. It seems as though my 20's have gone by soooooo fast!

If you think about it, as you get older, the more responsibilities that you're faced with, and when you're "busy" and occupied, time does in fact seem like it goes by faster. Sort of like the saying "time flies when you're having fun", and if you think about why that is, you realize that time does go by faster (or so it seems) when you are busy and not thinking about the time, just like when you're playing a game, etc.

My advice to our younger generation is to enjoy every moment of your golden years, because before you know it, all those moments in time will be exhausted... So take every chance you can to take advantage of the grand times you have laid before you.

Gagan, I remember when you and I first met at the gas station (Chevron on Mowry in Fremont). I remember that you followed me, made a U-turn and pulled into the Chevron that I was using to refill... You were like "I'm JoltdudeUC!", and were tripping out that I was "brucelee"... "Whoa, you're brucelee!?". I'll NEVER forget that. Once of my most memerable moments of BAIC.

I've met some AMAZING people through BAIC and am very thankful that I have met some of the people that I have... without i-club and the wonderful Impreza, I wouldn't have met some of the people that I have met over the years. Our car isn't just a car, but it's a catalyst, a common interest that we all have, and is rare enough to bring us together in a way that we normally wouldn't have gathered in normal circumstatces (like if we were civic owners and didn't have a close knit community like we do with our Imprezas... partially due to the fact that we all think differently, and although the car isn't as rare as it was like when I joined, the car is still fairly rare and performs better than cars that cost 3-4x better!)

Here's to our BAIC community and to the GREAT people that I have met over the past 10 years of being an avid member of the said community/. I've explored all sorts of other clubs and online car communities over the years and none of them compare to BAIC... We have a very concentrated area of Subaru owners and that fact alone makes us stand out against the other car clubs, and even other Subaru/Impreza sites out there.

Just look at our annual BAIC (Bay Area I-Club) meet. We have WELL OVER 300 subaru's that show up from a SMALL and concentrated area and even still (even though we're a small area) 300+ strong says a lot. Other clubs have annual meets that are 5-8 STATES strong (a meet that invites all surrounding STATES to their meet) that still aren't as large as ours, and the fact that we're all within an hour (maximum) of each other (for the large regions) says a lot about the bay area.

The bay area rocks and we have some of the greatest members that make our community as great as it is. No other region has as many great enthusiasts as our bay area region does... If they want 300-400 cars to show up at a meet, they need other states (5-10 STATES all together) to join in their festivities... We, however are different... we have a small area that is concentrated along the bay area that allows us to have such incredible member concentration when we have our large meets. Imagine if we invited Washington, Oregon, and Nevada to our BAM (Bay Area Meet, the annual). We'd have around 500-600 cars in our meet which would be the record for most cars at a car-specific meet (in terms of Subarus, but would be applicable to most car clubs).

In short, BAIC rocks and we have some really great people and a high concentration of members in a physical area which in turn makes for a GREAT annual event where we all gather together and have a bunch of fun together. Our 10th annual event is coming up, so mark your calendars (even though we dont have a set date yet, lol). You guys are all great and thank you for making this site into something unique and desirable. Other car clubs use US as a template to what they yearn to be, so we're def doing something right! Right on to all of you in BAIC!!!.

That was a lot more than I wanted to type (and typing with one finger due to a broken arm FTL!!! lol!) but this thread triggered a lot and I had to spill the beans... heheh.

Anyone else want to share a BAIC-EMO moment?
Old 03-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Ze Mole!

Wow, you're gay
Old 03-04-2010, 11:25 AM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Originally Posted by eastbaysubaru
Hell, I was still in Colorado after having finished college when I finally registered on the original i-club (now Nasioc) after lurking for a few months. I think my member number over there is 4110. Moved back to the bay in '01 and the split happened shortly thereafter. Can't remember the first time I met Gagan or Dan. Steve (Kostamojen) was around a lot back in those days as well. My how time flies!

-Brian
You also helped me pass smog that one time!
Old 03-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Ze Mole!

Who knew we'd all be old, married and driving BMWs?
Old 03-04-2010, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by WagonMonster
You haven't changed a bit cupcake
Hahhahah!

You're a really great person in real life... It's hard to show your real-life persona over the interweb, but in real life you're a very kind and respectful person... Online, you still are, but sarcasm really isn't something that translates really well and can sometimes be understood as something totally opposite of sarcasm, like angst, bitterness, etc... I know for a fact that you're not any of those and are a very genuine person outside of the web.

Look at me for example... I'm NOTHING like my online persona is. I hate being rude and disrespectful to people in real life... I HATE IT. I try to be as respectful and nice as possible because that's how my parents raised me... However, when you translate my onllne persona, I end up being some really sarcastic (which doesn't translate well) person that can rub people the wrong way, and that's to say the least! You know for a fact that I'm not like this in real life and I'd never go out of my way to hurt anyone.

It's just to easy to read someone the wrong way when you're online. I joke around A LOT in real life and love sarcasm which when translated over the web can be something that reflects really badly on the person speaking (typing). I hope people dont take me too seriously online... I love to joke around, almost like it's first nature to me, but it's hard to read that especially when you dont know someone personally. I try not to take anyone seriously until I have spoken to them in REAL LIFE, because before that real life interaction, you really cant take someone too seriously (this goes out to those people that take the interweb waaaaaay to seriously!!!).

If you knew me in real life you'd know that the things I say online are NOT serious, especially when I poke fun at you. I don't poke fun at those people that I DON'T like... I ONLY poke fun at the people that I like, especially those I like a lot. So if I make fun of you, chances are that I think you're really cool or at least pretty cool. I don't make fun of those people that I don't care too much about... There's no reason to, and those people will just take it the wrong way and cause a bunch of drama. The people I like are the people who know how to poke fun at themselves, and the people that know how to joke around! Those are my people! Anyone who takes offense to basic jokes is the person that I avoid. They just aren'y fun... You know what I mean about this?

I love people who joke around and dont take the web seriously at all. Those are the people that I invite to my wedding, the people that I call to hang out with... The people that are just great overall. NOW, the people that get offended when you make a basic joke about them (lets say that I put their name in as the 4th option in the BAIC polls, like the option of "Wagon monster likes to be intimate with goats"... It's obvious that I have nothing against Will (wagon monster) and that I'm using his name in a poll option to just have a little bit of harmless fun with. If he replies with something that is a joke or light hearted, that would be a good response and would reassure me that he was indeed a good guy with a sense of humor.... HOWEVER, if he instead reported the post, or got mad at me for having such a poll option, that would show me that he would be a stick in the mud, AKA: not someone that you can joke with. We all know that he does have a sense of humor and does in fact prefer goats, so it's all good!

In short/Cliff notes: Don't take the interweb too seriously. If someone jokes with you, joke back! There's no need to get offended... Getting offended really just makes you look like a caulk, so don't take it seriously and have fun with it. That's why we're here afterall... To be entertained and if someone jokes with you, joke back!

PS: That was REALLY difficult to type with one finger (broke my arm so I only have 1 good hand to type with, and that is my index finger of my right hand. (Thank GOD I broke my left arm and not my right arm. That would have made teh suck into TEH SUCK!!!!!)
Old 03-04-2010, 11:36 AM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
I'm old, not married and not driving a BMW. Word.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:36 AM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
P.S. Daniel, you broke your friggin' arm now, too? WTF?

Quick Reply: WagonMonster = Planet Telex (moderator)