i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   UFC Thread (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/ufc-thread-219053/)

FXTbrah 10-19-2011 12:12 PM

I remember back when people hated on Brock because he brought his WWE shenanigans to the UFC. Chael needs to gtfo with this ****.

lol @ GSP pulling out. Notasingle****wasgiven. Hes a boring fighter that plays it safe and doesnt attempt to finish. If he wasnt Canadian, he wouldnt have 75% of this fanbase.

OneManArmy 10-19-2011 02:32 PM

Lol. Condit scared to get ko'd.

Choku Dori 10-19-2011 05:19 PM

[QUOTE=wrxBRAH;3152976]I remember back when people hated on Brock because he brought his WWE shenanigans to the UFC. Chael needs to gtfo with this ****.

lol @ GSP pulling out. Notasingle****wasgiven. Hes a boring fighter that plays it safe and doesnt attempt to finish. If he wasnt Canadian, he wouldnt have 75% of this fanbase.[/QUOTE]

GSP WAS awesome before he became champ, now he's just boring as hell. But then again, you can equally blame Dana White's hump-and-dump contractual policies and the NA Unified Rules for GSP's current lay-and-gay style. :ohwell:

TurnWRX 10-19-2011 07:31 PM

Nick Diaz almost missed another pre-fight promotion in regards to a conference call. He was a "no call" for 45 minutes through the call while UFC officials tried to contact him. Says his phone was dead and he blamed his business manager(s), whom he hired to take care of the business side of things for not letting him know. He only found out when his brother Nate reminded him he was supposed to be in the conference call.

I think if he missed this one entirely, I don't think we would have seen him in the UFC anymore after that.

STiForFun 10-20-2011 09:23 AM

Yeah, gotta love AGAIN now Diaz blames everybody but himself. Then gives the ignorant ass answer of "I didn't know"...C'MON SON.

Sucks about GSP's injury; the first person I thought of was Koscheck stepping in against Condit. He looked great against Hughes, would probably smash on Carlos too, but *womp womp*, Carlos says he'll just wait. I think that's a bad choice, look at Rashad Evans "oh I'll just wait for Jones" , then gets rain checked twice. Is this just being a shrewd planner, or do we have some "don't be scared homie" action going on?

OneManArmy 10-20-2011 11:09 AM

[QUOTE=STiForFun;3153478]Yeah, gotta love AGAIN now Diaz blames everybody but himself. Then gives the ignorant ass answer of "I didn't know"...C'MON SON.

Sucks about GSP's injury; the first person I thought of was Koscheck stepping in against Condit. He looked great against Hughes, would probably smash on Carlos too, but *womp womp*, Carlos says he'll just wait. I think that's a bad choice, look at Rashad Evans "oh I'll just wait for Jones" , then gets rain checked twice. Is this just being a shrewd planner, or do we have some "don't be scared homie" action going on?[/QUOTE]

Yeah Condit is showing some weakness there. He knows if he takes the fight and looses he'll have to fight his way back to a title shot and this shot kind of fell on his lap. And I think he knows he'd have a hard time with Koz.

So I think it's a combo of being aware that the title shot fell on his lap and a bit of fear toward Koz.

The bad part is that Koscheck will NEVER forget the side step and he'll take every chance to take the dig and remind everyone about the "don't be scared homie" moment. It'll give him confidence, make him look better, make Condit look scared/weak. And when he looses to GSP he's gonna have to fight Koscheck anyways.

All around I think it was a bad idea.

CaliSuby 10-29-2011 05:18 PM

Bj vs Diaz baby! Sucks to see two of my favorite fighters fight eachother ...

Feel bad for Griffin.. Just got ko'd in the 1st... 1-4 in his last 5 fights.. Someone is getting cut!

Choku Dori 10-29-2011 05:40 PM

WAR BJ, WAR CROCOP, WAR HIOKI!!!! OSU!!!! :cool:

CaliSuby 10-29-2011 08:06 PM

Kongo us just sooo boring! He got lucky thatatt faught nervous and safe..

OneManArmy 10-29-2011 09:05 PM

Damn Bj. Dude should know by now . Finish ir loose.

TurnWRX 10-31-2011 09:40 AM

Nick Diaz said after the fight with Penn: "I don't think GSP is injured, I think he's scared"

GSP responds with: "He's the most disrespectful human being I've ever met, and I'm going to put the worst beating you've ever seen on him in the UFC"

Dana White says Carlos Condit will step aside and let Diaz fight GSP next during Super Bowl weekend. Let's just hope Diaz doesn't miss any more media conferences lol

OneManArmy 10-31-2011 09:56 AM

I hope diaz chokes gsp out.

Choku Dori 10-31-2011 06:56 PM

And I hope GSP headkicks Diaz into next year. :o

TurnWRX 11-12-2011 06:47 PM

Wow, Cain Velasquez got KO'd by Dos Santos in the 1st round

Choku Dori 11-12-2011 07:10 PM

Big ups to Uyenoyama on his huge win over Kid Yamamoto!