stock c/b, yet better flow than 3"

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 04:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 wrx, 05 Elise, 14 Impreza, 17 brz coming soon
stock c/b, yet better flow than 3"

check this out. its like a "T-pipe" that hooks up on your exhaust. Can let the exhaust flow out after the downpipe (o_O loud) at full boost when you need the power, while having the ability to look stock, sound stock, and i believe if you have a b/c you can set it.

http://www.atpturbo.com/root/releases/release091004.htm

what do you think?
Old 09-27-2004, 04:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
I used to have a very similar set up on my grand nation and t-type. It works ver well and since a turbo counts as a muffler at most drag strips you don't get any guff when racing. Those are actually nice than the ones I had since those are vacuum operated. On my cars's set up I hade to crawl under the car and undo three wing nuts.

-Chris
VIP Member

I used to have a very similar set up on my grand nation and t-type. It works ver well and since a turbo counts as a muffler at most drag strips you don't get any guff when racing. Those are actually nice than the ones I had since those are vacuum operated. On my cars's set up I hade to crawl under the car and undo three wing nuts.

-Chris
VIP Member

-Chris
VIP Member

-Chris
Old 09-27-2004, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

-Chris
VIP Member

-Chris
VIP Member

-Chris
VIP Member

-Chris
VIP Member

-Chris
VIP Member

-Chris
Old 09-27-2004, 04:45 PM

Car Info: 02 WRB WRX
10 reposts :O
Old 09-27-2004, 04:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 wrx, 05 Elise, 14 Impreza, 17 brz coming soon
When i shift hard to low gears on high rpms such as on twisties, my fc friend tells me im shooting blue and red flames all the time..I think this will be a problem with this "VES".. dont think i really want flames under the middle of my car..
Old 09-27-2004, 04:48 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by bassplayrr

-Chris

HOLY SNIKE!!! X10
Old 09-27-2004, 04:50 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
HOLY SNIKE!!! X10
I did it to poke fun at the fact this thread was posted 2 times... and over did the clicky myself. Heh, I only did it like 4 or 5 times and 10 came out.

-Chris

serves me right .

Quick Reply: stock c/b, yet better flow than 3"