She's big, She's wide and she carried the Wanker inside!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 08:19 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
freaking bad ***
Old 10-19-2009, 09:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Damn!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Man, those pics don't do it justice AT ALL!

I was hanging out with Mike earlier today and he showed me the car... Holy hell! It's ridiculous! First thing that came to mind was the Sphynx!

It's wine *** fenders reminded me of the wide legs and arms that it has

Very beastly and when he told me about the 355's I almost crapped myself! 355 ALL AROUND on that small of a car! LMAO!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:24 PM

Thinking about it, what other car has run tires that wide on a car? I can't think of any car shy of a couple super cars that use tires that friggin wide! (for all 4's)
Old 10-19-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
They ended up coming out alright. Freddy do the filler yesterday? How did the RR come out? DO I still have to do it? Need pics to see how you ended up tying it in.

After thought. Boooo I see the reflection in the car next to it> DO you need me to come in and do it?
Old 10-20-2009, 04:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by ipozestu
They ended up coming out alright. Freddy do the filler yesterday? How did the RR come out? DO I still have to do it? Need pics to see how you ended up tying it in.

After thought. Boooo I see the reflection in the car next to it> DO you need me to come in and do it?
Yea seeing as I was the only person from the Saturday crew present on Sunday and there was only one shot with the one remaining fender piece I didn't have the nuts to go at it alone

Mike
Old 10-20-2009, 04:39 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch

Any way you can take more pictures?
Old 10-20-2009, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU

Any way you can take more pictures?
You should roll up there to see it in person, it's so much more satisfying to see it in the flesh... It's just crazy looking! Makes my car look like a bicycle!

It's going to look really nice too once completed and painted! Def reminds me of the old Cusco JGTC race car with the ULTRA wide body, seen here:

The L's bigger brother: (Looks pretty similar, eh? Friggin AWESOME!!!)

(Speaking of which, every Impreza model that Cusco has made for the JGTC race series has been an epic piece of art both amazing aesthetically and performance too. Def one of the sexiest subies ever made, hell, def one of the sexiest CARS ever made. )

Bug eye
Old 10-20-2009, 07:07 AM

PS: I forgot to mention, I think it was the 2002, maybe the 2003 season of the JGTC circuit when the Cusco race car as seen above had i-club stickers on it's front fenders!!! All thanks to the connections that Alex had with the crew from Cusco!

You gotta admit, that's pretty friggin BAD ***. It was in magazines and videos all over, a lot of people saw it!

(It was the old i-club sticker with the car logo and text, AKA the best i-club sticker ever. If I can find one I will copy it and make more for people. Anyone happen to have one laying around that I can use as a mold?)
Old 10-20-2009, 07:21 AM

Back in the 2000-2002 era there was a motorsports company called B-Spec USA, it was founded by a lady named Viki (Who also happened to be Puck from the Real World SF's mother, no lie, Actually, Gagan's GC is her old GC!) and another guy named Byron. I believe it was a 1995 Impreza L that was transformed into a 550hp beast! It was a fully built race car, fully stripped with a dog box tranny and fully built custom boxer... Anyway, he had some custom fenders put onto the car and I remember them being really wide, for back then at least... I just found a pic B-Spec's old car and man, those fenders look sooooo puny compared to the GST L!

I got to ride in this thing back in 2001 at Thunderhill and it was FAST! It was a daily driven car too! (They used a 400hp tune for DD and would use the 550hp map for track days, those numbers could be a bit off since it's been like 8 years, but somewhere close to those figures. The car weighed hardly anything too... I never thought I'd ever see a faster Impreza, let alone a faster L, boy was I wrong thanks to GST!

Here's a pic of B-Spec's old car with the fenders I was talking about:

Name:  skcGC8.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  114.8 KB
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...095/skcGC8.jpg

(I'm almost 100% sure this is the car because of it's older body style with upgraded front end, seats, fenders, missing grill (had one missing back then too). This car is a tiny bit different because it has a huge wing and roll cage, back when I saw the car it hadn't received it's cage yet and was running a Syms GC8 wing.

Anyone else remember this car? Was anyone else around back then? Gagan? Daios?

Last edited by brucelee; 10-20-2009 at 07:23 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:33 AM

Damn, I was wrong, it was a 1993, not a 1995.

Here's a thread about the car when they decided to sell it:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502508

Anyone know where it is now?
Old 10-20-2009, 07:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
Yea seeing as I was the only person from the Saturday crew present on Sunday and there was only one shot with the one remaining fender piece I didn't have the nuts to go at it alone

Mike
I'll be there today.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:24 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
I remember the B-Spec car and Vicky and Bryon, didn't Byron try and jack Vicky or something like that? I know she funded the operation that was back in the day.

Mike
Old 10-20-2009, 02:57 PM

Car Info: 2005 forester
mike for a minute I thought you were talking about..... you over at my old ladys house!

she likes the *******
Old 10-21-2009, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
I remember the B-Spec car and Vicky and Bryon, didn't Byron try and jack Vicky or something like that? I know she funded the operation that was back in the day.

Mike
Yeah, unfortunately that's how business is a lot of the time. Vicky was super nice and Byron totally tried to screw her out of a whole hell of a lot of money, after all she did for him and B-Spec. Without her he wouldn't have ever had the opportunity that he did.

Byron seemed like a nice guy when I met him. He took me for a ride in his monster, and as fast as that car was, he was the worst driver EVER! Wrong lines, overshooting turns... Actually, when he took me out for a few laps we went off turn 5 (Thunderhill) TWO TIMES! One time it really slow and just barely went over, and the second time we caught some REALLY huge air as we hit the apex and went right over it, it seemed like he didn't even try to turn!

Shiv was there that day and he was overtaking Byron in his stock Miata (stock tires!)... I happened to be in the Miata when he was passed.

The car could have been really great in the hands of a capable driver, but he was def a pretty crappy driver to say the least.

Quick Reply: She's big, She's wide and she carried the Wanker inside!