Old 11-03-2012, 11:53 AM

Car Info: Bagged 2014 STi
Name:  car-toilet.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  20.6 KB
Old 11-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Whats the point of having a good amount of power and 1800+ coils if they're slammed on them or flush? There's not use for them, I'd rather see someone slammed on BCs or something, and not wasting a good quality coil to make them bad. It's like having a gaming computer and using it for word.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Originally Posted by RisingSunsSTi
Haha True bro, but kool story on my Stanced car is 1800 coils, 3k on rims have two sets, fully built motor with nothing half ***, built by me, my friends help, and COBB SoCal, Cusco ****, I can back all my **** up, I don't have to talk about others cars I got my own ****. My ****s low, not to low and f***n fast. Plus maybe back then I did use ROTAS not so much cause they are affordable but cause I had every Rota that's used to be Stanced and when I found my real wheels I sold them to people that wanted to look like my ****, cause my ****s sik.
I see you say this but you're running BC engine components and Stance coilovers?
Old 11-03-2012, 01:29 PM

Car Info: E85 Tuned
Originally Posted by irrational x
that whole car is ****ing ugly.
lmao!!
Old 11-03-2012, 01:33 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by Brfatal
If you say so. Others have more in mods than your car cost new at the dealership.

I find the opposite true. Stancers pretty much all have the same $800 coilovers, the same Rota wheels, and are almost never above stage 2. Shagon Wagon was the last person I saw who tried to draw your parallel, so we compared mods lists. He posted his Rotas, BC coils, and rear swar bar (he had the blue wagon at the time). Then I dumped my mod list. Hella flushers seem to like talking about "baller lifestyle" but always seem to cheap out on their cars. There are exceptions of course....
You got a point, those of us who understand know it. There are some, in this thread even, that say they are heavily modded. But the point you are trying to get across is still oblivious to them. Its not their fault, its just that they don't know. If they don't know, how will they ever understand? Its okay, totally oblivious in their mindset towards modifications though. Theres plenty of cars out there that primarily aim to be show status garage queens. No doubt about that, I respect that. It must be nice to have the money to put hard work in a show car you are proud of and inspires others. I however do not respect those who say their primary show status queen.............is also as track functional as it is beautiful. There are many, but they don't know it. Unless they have the dough to redo alignments and coilover adjustments and corner balance EVERYTIME they do a track day; there is no way some of those cars are remotely considered track functional.

On a safe note: Shagon Wagon Joe has really stepped up his game. Given the appropriate time, any one can. Gotta start somewhere. Ill admit, I got some replica stuff now.... But thats only because Im waiting for the right time to score the authentic ****.

Originally Posted by RisingSunsSTi
Haha True bro, but kool story on my Stanced car is 1800 coils, 3k on rims have two sets, fully built motor with nothing half ***, built by me, my friends help, and COBB SoCal, Cusco ****, I can back all my **** up, I don't have to talk about others cars I got my own ****. My ****s low, not to low and f***n fast. Plus maybe back then I did use ROTAS not so much cause they are affordable but cause I had every Rota that's used to be Stanced and when I found my real wheels I sold them to people that wanted to look like my ****, cause my ****s sik.

Are you getting defensive? Just a reminder to all, big buck mods do not equal an effective functional performance machine. Numerous sets of rims and etc honestly can mean a lot of things or nothing. Listing mod lists really doesn't do much justice either compared to what the mods are meant to do. Show car should trend with show car purposed products and vice versa for function. Besides..... no one needs a wing, two spoilers and 2 roof wings on their subie. I mean what are you trying to do, cause a tornado in your rear?

Last edited by pho_shizzle; 11-03-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: forgot tornado comment.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:58 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Speaking of shagon wagon joe..has he fixed his wagon after that accident?
Old 11-03-2012, 02:00 PM

Here let's make it easy for you guys....

Did you guys see the Legacy category for the last three years at BAM/Hammy?

I'm sure most of you know us all. Were any of the winners hellaflush? Nope... because none of us are near that. Not that I know of. I'm pretty sure Aaron's wagon and Mark's new wagon could easily out function your cars......

Oh and why am I being a dick and saying a Hammy run? Cause I have confidence in my car, even without starspecs.

Last edited by Heedz; 11-03-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by slugrx
Speaking of shagon wagon joe..has he fixed his wagon after that accident?
Sporting the IS still.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Moist IT Outsourcing Services

Car Info: Mahindra Tractor
Originally Posted by Low LifeStyLe
Ball SO HARD, Ma ***as tryna Hate On me!!

Who cares if they dont like the Low and Stance look, people have their own opinions, I drive my car dumped daily, when I get tired of it, I drive my honda. Everyone has their own opinions though. Our cars, we do what we wanna do. Everyone will always have their own style
Old 11-03-2012, 02:26 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
I just dont get how people can DD slammed cars. Scrapping down driveways and all that crap
Old 11-03-2012, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by rupees88
Old 11-03-2012, 03:01 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Harry Maneuvers
Maybe not HerraFrush... but definitely fashion instead of function.

Bonus points because the camera man is driving an STI:

RIDICULOUS CAMBER - YouTube
the best part is the stickers are still on the tires.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:26 PM

Car Info: E85 Tuned
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
I just dont get how people can DD slammed cars. Scrapping down driveways and all that crap
Its not how you Stand by your car, Its how you drive it.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:04 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by Low LifeStyLe
Its not how you Stand by your car, Its how you drive it.
That's a Toretto worthy one liner.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:16 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
anyone getting black ops 2?

Quick Reply: See? Herrafrush *IS* bad