See? Herrafrush *IS* bad

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 10:46 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
All the feels being had in this thread. Lighten up y'all.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:46 PM

Car Info: @eatwithnaveed
Originally Posted by xhengmanx
naveed you said it!! And I agree with you bro
lol thanks man. im just sick of this same exact thread with the same exact haters pop up every 3 months..
Old 11-05-2012, 10:47 PM

Car Info: 07 STi, 1995 Outback
This is getting good.. Waiting for the replies or come backs.. If there's any
Old 11-05-2012, 10:49 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
I can take my lowered car anywhere, there's no reason to be functional, I'm functional being "flush"
I'd say, if you know how to drive your s..t, HellaFlush shouldn't be a problem,

Last edited by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac; 11-05-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:50 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
this is "Thread Of The Month" for sure...
Old 11-05-2012, 10:55 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Originally Posted by BuiltNotBought
HATERS of Hellaflush....
there are 2 kinds of them here:
1. ppl who don't know how to drive anything lowered
2. jelly ppl who can't afford any rims bigger that 17x7
I run 18x9 and don't think I'm flush, but running Rota's that are $1000 new is also nothing to brag about, the flush guys that run some ssr, volk's and the brand name wheels got the right idea! So don't say we can't afford it

Just an example of 1/10 of my mods
SSR'S $2400
Cusco zero 2 r's $2400

So trust me some people have the money... Just go a different way, like stealthmode said its your car. If you like it that's all that counts right? Happy modding.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:06 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
Originally Posted by StealthMODE
lol go slap on some 315's on your 6 inch wide stockers. youlll be super functional and all ready for driving that rally track to work.
Why do you always include some form of rally or track in your descriptions of functional cars lol.

Also on a thread called "Herrafrush is bad" you would expect hate on hellaflush cars, so dont get so beat up about it

Last edited by bkblitzed; 11-05-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by bkblitzed
Why do you always include some form of rally or track in your descriptions of functional cars lol.

Also on a thread called "Herrafrush is bad" you would expect hate on hellaflush cars, so dont get so beat up about it
because you functional people always claim that you drive your cars for what their built for. yet, 99% of you havnt seen a track a day in your life. nor have you seen a rally track for that matter, after all, thats "what an sti is built for". oh and not to mention, since you dont track your cars, you must street race or run mountains and canyons and yadi yadi ya, but then you must contradict yourselves because you guys always hate on the people who drive fast on the streets and on public roads? it makes no sense.

see, you build your car for function, yet, cant put it to its purpose because your scared of tracking it or getting caught by the cops on public roads or other safety issues.

we, build our cars to look good, so we can show it off. we actually do that. we show it off. we build it and actually put it to use of what we intended on it being. you may not think it looks good, but i can guarantee you, the majority of others do. i can post pics of my personal car on numerous sites if youd like some proof.

now im not saying every hellaflushed out car is worthy of all that. but again, who am i to judge? its everyones own opinion. am i gonnna hate on that car if i dont agree with it? no. why? cuz plain and simple, its not my car and i can careless?

theres a handful of exceptions that this does not apply to. those handful of people are ones that actually put their functional cars to use on the rally cross, auto cross, and track days. to the rest of you, **** you and your biased opinions.

Last edited by StealthMODE; 11-05-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:49 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
Stealthmode, I am so tired of your ****. Not everything is about you.
I like fat tires on appropriate sized rims and anyone with another opinion is wrong. I come to I-club to talk to people who agree with me and together we have a good time laughing at fools with 205s on 18x10 wheels and messed up suspension. I laugh at this stupid trend because it is amusing to think that someone would be dumb enough to roll down the street in one of these awful deathtraps.

I have come to this thread several times over the last week to laugh at the poor miserable ******* in the OP video who clearly ruined the function of his vehicle and then consequently ruined the lives of innocent people around him with his stupidity. Next time I see a hella flush car on the freeway, I will think of this video again, and I will think of all of the stupid things I've seen on hellaflush cars, and then I will think "man, that is a stupid goddamn trend". I will laugh, and all will be good with the world.

Then you bastards come busting into the thread with your "crazy awesome hella original and ultra stylish low-lows" telling me that my hate is wrong and I have to stop talking about it in public forums. Well **** YOU, cause last time I checked, THIS IS STILL 'MERICA! Last I checked, hate speech is still legal here.

This thread wasn't even about you until you decided to stick your nose in it and defend the side of the life-ruining, car-crashing, youtube-winning imbecile in the OP vid. You don't like hate? FINE, DONT HATE. But don't you dare try to impede my right to enjoy my own hatred of whatever the hell I please.

Ok, that was supposed to be totally sarcastic but I lost it somewhere.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:54 PM

Lmfaooooo you mad bro? Get your facts striaght before you come at me you dip****. I wasn't even gonna post in this thread till someone called me out. So calm the **** down. Learn how to read you illiterate ******* Jack.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:56 PM

Car Info: 20psi Daily!
my car's flush, i love the hate. win/win situation =]
Old 11-05-2012, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by PROcede
Its a good thing StealthMode got rid of his car lol. Jk.
And everything isn't about me. Your right on that. But when you idiots include me in **** for no reason, then it becomes about me cuz you dumbasses clearly want me in it. 8th post on the first ****ing page dip****.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by PROcede
Its a good thing StealthMode got rid of his car lol. Jk.
You're right StealthMODE, I'm sorry. You did totally get called out in that post right there.
They totally called you dumb and said your car was bad and other stuff that causes emotions.

Last edited by Gancherov; 11-06-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:58 PM

Point proven. Thanks. Goodnight.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:59 PM

Hope it was as good for you as it was for me.

Last edited by Gancherov; 11-06-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Quick Reply: See? Herrafrush *IS* bad