run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 11:24 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by nation
thats just it,you dont know.you dont understand theres more than just me seeing him.if i want it to stick and really make him stop ill need alot more.it really comes down to my word against his.thats why ive busted out the video camera.im going to put an end to his games.i would really like to do this without putting my hands on him.i dont need the headache and given his size i would prob REALLY hurt him in the permanent sense.
Who said anything about assaulting and hurting him?

Anyway, hope it all works out for you.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:30 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX - Grey
thats just it,you dont know.you dont understand theres more than just me seeing him.if i want it to stick and really make him stop ill need alot more.it really comes down to my word against his.thats why ive busted out the video camera.im going to put an end to his games.i would really like to do this without putting my hands on him.i dont need the headache and given his size i would prob REALLY hurt him in the permanent sense.
There is one HUGE things I'm worried about-

If He's doing this to you, and seemingly getting away with it, what is going to be the point where he hurts or kills someone? I mean does it need to go that far before action is taken? Even if he is a kid on a powertrip, sometimes kids take it overboard. It seems like he has absolutely no intelligence, so this worry I feel is very valid.

He may not do anything to you, but ever think this kid is stupid enough to go take his anger out on an innocent bystander? Isn't this a slippery slope that many fall down?

I don't know, If he's proven to be a violent person in society I believe it's only a matter of time until something EXTREMELY unfortunate happens. (not only to him, but others....innocents.... could be involved too).

He needs to be taken care of in the most hasty and legal action. I say this before he does something that goes beyond the realm of "stupid kid ****".

just my 1 and 1/2 cents.... don't mind me.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:25 AM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by Sharky
There is one HUGE things I'm worried about-

If He's doing this to you, and seemingly getting away with it, what is going to be the point where he hurts or kills someone? I mean does it need to go that far before action is taken? Even if he is a kid on a powertrip, sometimes kids take it overboard. It seems like he has absolutely no intelligence, so this worry I feel is very valid.

He may not do anything to you, but ever think this kid is stupid enough to go take his anger out on an innocent bystander? Isn't this a slippery slope that many fall down?

I don't know, If he's proven to be a violent person in society I believe it's only a matter of time until something EXTREMELY unfortunate happens. (not only to him, but others....innocents.... could be involved too).

He needs to be taken care of in the most hasty and legal action. I say this before he does something that goes beyond the realm of "stupid kid ****".

just my 1 and 1/2 cents.... don't mind me.
first,hes all talk.ive proven that.its his friends and the and mob mentality that really makes him do stupid ****.he has been arrested like the rest of the family.im on top of it but what everyone needs to understand is this,if the time comes to go hands on,i will.dont worry about that.ill shut him down if needed.i have just found it best to let the system "try" and work.i dont need the attention with the courts,i go there enough.im just gathering proof at this point.the 1% that he really screws up on is with his threats and such,the street racing,donuts ect is nothing more than most of us did growing up.it just ads to the headache.if you took away the time he almost flattened me(which local LE got involved)and the drive by yelling,everything else is just baby ****.and if he didnt claim to be part of this joke car crew(crew not club.they fight people who say club)
this thread started as day to day idiots we encounter,not for people to give their halfass thoughts on how things should be handled.
also,he has no license and runs and hides ALL the time.
this kid is more of a hobby,the real fking idiot is the yellow evo driver.that guy was hands down more dangerous than this kid will ever be.N bound 680 at 330pm crossing 4 lanes at over 100+.really surprised no one was injured
Old 11-27-2009, 12:49 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
this thread started as day to day idiots we encounter,not for people to give their halfass thoughts on how things should be handled.
word.

this is your job, you know how to play your cards, dont worry about all the E-thug advice. We just hate to hear about you putting up with all this ****.

My step dad here in SF is a homicide detective with 40 years on the force (seriously) hes seen it all, hes the coolest cat in the world, he knows punks like this get theirs sooner or later. no reason to escalate anything, they dig their own graves.

Just be sure to keep us posted
Old 11-27-2009, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Krinkov
word.

this is your job, you know how to play your cards, dont worry about all the E-thug advice. We just hate to hear about you putting up with all this ****.

My step dad here in SF is a homicide detective with 40 years on the force (seriously) hes seen it all, hes the coolest cat in the world, he knows punks like this get theirs sooner or later. no reason to escalate anything, they dig their own graves.

Just be sure to keep us posted
will do.at least ill have peace for a few days.his neighbor told me hes gone for a week visiting family.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:52 PM

Car Info: wrx02
That guy needs to grow up and stop messing with people. I just don't get it. Why would anyone mess with a neighbor who live so close to his/her home. I admire you for not resulting into violence.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:30 PM

Car Info: 20psi Daily!
any updates of this guy getting what he deserves?
Old 12-29-2009, 07:11 AM

Car Info: 04' STI
just saw this guy on saratoga . Any updates on him?
Old 12-29-2009, 05:03 PM

ive been in and out of the are for the last few weeks.
hes still doing his stupid 2am drive by and rev but its been way to cold for his skinny *** to do much else.i did run into one of his friends at the local walmart,he muttered something to the guy he was with and they both stood there,just staring.they stopped after asking for 5 boxes of .40 at the gun counter lol.as i left they peeled out in the next lane over.other than that its been pretty boring.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:29 AM

Car Info: EQ Built/Tuned WRX
damn!! i just caught up on the thread, nation i admire your patience and professional approach to the situation. These guys are nothing but a bunch of pansy s***heads!! good luck on the situation. On the other hand, when i get my car back from eq tuning, you wanna help me out if i drive up there with taking the ambers out of my headlights?? i wanna do it myself but i'd rather have some help with someone that has done it before...
Old 12-30-2009, 01:41 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX, 2014 BRZ
over summer I took a couple classes at Las Positas College... and one morning while pulling into school I saw this hella nice red Evo 9? with exhaust/tint and a really obvious bov. Turns out this really hot chick was driving it and she was in one of my classes lol.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:42 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by perry753
over summer I took a couple classes at Las Positas College... and one morning while pulling into school I saw this hella nice red Evo 9? with exhaust/tint and a really obvious bov. Turns out this really hot chick was driving it and she was in one of my classes lol.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:04 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
ive been in and out of the are for the last few weeks.
hes still doing his stupid 2am drive by and rev but its been way to cold for his skinny *** to do much else.i did run into one of his friends at the local walmart,he muttered something to the guy he was with and they both stood there,just staring.they stopped after asking for 5 boxes of .40 at the gun counter lol.as i left they peeled out in the next lane over.other than that its been pretty boring.
I seriously don't know how you tolerate it man. By now I would have gone down to his house at night, filled his air vents with doe urine and skunk oil, pulled the valve cores out of all his tires, packed under his doorhandles with graphite grease, and given his windows a nice coating of wd-40.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:02 AM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by perry753
Old 12-30-2009, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by blue04WRX
damn!! i just caught up on the thread, nation i admire your patience and professional approach to the situation. These guys are nothing but a bunch of pansy s***heads!! good luck on the situation. On the other hand, when i get my car back from eq tuning, you wanna help me out if i drive up there with taking the ambers out of my headlights?? i wanna do it myself but i'd rather have some help with someone that has done it before...
no problem.just hit me up.im always down to help out.

im able to keep my cool because theres 2 very big things i deal with daily.this kid/punk/wannabe thug has NOTHING on the people i deal with daily.ive been stabbed,bit,gassed(both **** and ****)assulted more times than i can count.he really has nothing on this,its more annoying than anything.i have no doubt the time will come when i end up having my hand forced.tonite i went for a jog.at his house was 5 of his friends plus him.not one word was uttered.i even stopped and smiled waiting for them to say something.they all walked into the garage and acted like they didnt see me.it wasnt until i was 3+ blocks away that some yelled "**** you pig,***got *** *****"i just laughed.

Quick Reply: run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound