Red Evo tried to race me with my daughter inside my car :(

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: I got a couple :)
Red Evo tried to race me with my daughter inside my car :(

Yup .. Okay this is all good and no hate here, just drooled on a nice overpriced red Lan Evo LOL..

I passed him up on my way to the SJ airport (late already for pick up) and he thought I was racing him on 880 so he tail gated me then I pulled to the right and threw a peace sign and he drives around me (heck I did not even know how long he was behind me tail gating due to traffic approaching on Montague)...

Then waaaaaaaaaap he floors it when he got infront of me and black smoke puffs out the tail pipe and I floored it just to show him he aint that fast (floored 5 seconds is all traffic halted it heheheeh) and he is still there infront of me even though he floored it first lol. But traffic was infront and stopped the challenge. That was fun ..

Wrong guy to slam your pedal on and next time around we can maybe go to Sactown or Infineon and see what your car can do VS mine for fun of course.

And then I took the exit on Brokaw and he floors it on the right turn. Well I did not of course . Man thats a nice car to have buttttttt mussstttt resist for now. grrrrrr!

I am sure we will meet again and I hope my daughter is not inside my car when that time comes so we can have fun.

Oh and he has a gruppeS sticker so I know someone knows this guy.

All good no harm done but I wish I could floor my car on the next time we meet.

Nice ride man I wish I have one but with all the hype and over pricing I think I will wait.

cheers

gino

www.gb-motorsports.com
www.mpjperformance.com
Old 05-12-2003, 08:50 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
It's ok Gino, safety of your daughter first

killing the ego of an EVO driver with your external wastegate can wait

-Gagan
Old 05-12-2003, 09:13 AM
Former Sponsor

LOL I know man. I want an Evo so I can take it up on the rack and look see what else they changed.

cheers

gino
Old 05-12-2003, 10:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Q

yeah Uncle, saftey first

btw thanks again for the lights
Old 05-12-2003, 01:52 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
hey i saw you yesterday when i was going to gagan's house (adding some grounds). I was in the black wrx on 880.
Old 05-12-2003, 02:35 PM
Modilator4Rife

Re: Red Evo tried to race me with my daughter inside my car :(

Originally posted by ginowrx
Yup .. Okay this is all good and no hate here, just drooled on a nice overpriced red Lan Evo LOL..

I passed him up on my way to the SJ airport (late already for pick up) and he thought I was racing him on 880 so he tail gated me then I pulled to the right and threw a peace sign and he drives around me (heck I did not even know how long he was behind me tail gating due to traffic approaching on Montague)...

Then waaaaaaaaaap he floors it when he got infront of me and black smoke puffs out the tail pipe and I floored it just to show him he aint that fast (floored 5 seconds is all traffic halted it heheheeh) and he is still there infront of me even though he floored it first lol. But traffic was infront and stopped the challenge. That was fun ..

Wrong guy to slam your pedal on and next time around we can maybe go to Sactown or Infineon and see what your car can do VS mine for fun of course.

And then I took the exit on Brokaw and he floors it on the right turn. Well I did not of course . Man thats a nice car to have buttttttt mussstttt resist for now. grrrrrr!

I am sure we will meet again and I hope my daughter is not inside my car when that time comes so we can have fun.

Oh and he has a gruppeS sticker so I know someone knows this guy.

All good no harm done but I wish I could floor my car on the next time we meet.

Nice ride man I wish I have one but with all the hype and over pricing I think I will wait.

cheers

gino

www.gb-motorsports.com
www.mpjperformance.com

That was me doo but it was a GVR4 not an Evo .
Hey you should have gone to Rim instead of smacking you around I got to smack around Mike. BTW tell Mike thanks for the giveaways he'll be mentioned in my article soon.
Old 05-12-2003, 03:54 PM
@Stoptech

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
Re: Re: Red Evo tried to race me with my daughter inside my car :(

Originally posted by PRE-EVO
That was me doo but it was a GVR4 not an Evo .
Hey you should have gone to Rim instead of smacking you around I got to smack around Mike. BTW tell Mike thanks for the giveaways he'll be mentioned in my article soon.
what the hell?!?! i m confused. did gino get smacked around by a toyota echo or something?!?! oh and gino you better start saving up for my birthday present!! LOL
Old 05-12-2003, 04:00 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX, 06 Evo IX MR, now 2010 STi
maybe it was a 271hp echo.
Old 05-12-2003, 05:21 PM
@Stoptech

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
Originally posted by Silver Mojo
maybe it was a 271hp echo.
that's what i was thinking, but what's with all this gvr4 business? maybe it's just a joke that i'm taking too literally, but that would make it not really a joke due to total lack of comedic value.
Old 05-12-2003, 08:35 PM

Car Info: Suby/EVO
......hahahah....sup gino....this is Dev from Gruppe-S.... the Red Evo is my friend's car... and he will be our test car for EVO parts... if you would of have gone to the RIM w/us... you would of see him...but since you were busy....................... when you race him yesterday... we just came from Honda at Automall.. but i wasn't in the car... i was in another car...i didn't see you guys "race" ..... he actually told me last nite that some blue wrx w/gold rims try to race him when after we left Honda... i was like really....... i didnt know who it was... til now..... hahahah... but is all good and all for Fun...... he's a cool guy.....

Dev
www.gruppe-s.com
Old 05-12-2003, 08:37 PM

LOL I know man. I want an Evo so I can take it up on the rack and look see what else they changed.

cheers

gino

we just installed some HKS coilovers on the car... and we will be hitting the dyno sometimes this week...for base dyno... give us a call...cuz the car will be back on the rack after dyno....

Dev
www.gruppe-s.com
Old 05-12-2003, 09:27 PM
Former Sponsor

LOL.. I knew it was a friendly guy. But dam next time grrrrrrr h ah ah ah ahah aa.

I was not racing him I drove passed him doing hhhmmmmm nevermind but he was almost at a standstill went I drove by heheheh.

I was late to pick up my wife at SJ airport but then I slowed down coz of traffic at Montague and he tailgated me so when I saw that I pulled to the right to let him by, but then he went infront of me and floored it.

Black smoke everywhere on his tail pipe LOL... that was cool, but not fair coz I cant floor mine and fly with him (baby on board).

He was the one racing and I feel bad not to take the challenge maybe next time ... GULP J/K...

If I wanted to race him believe you me "he will know" heheheheheh...

cheers

gino

www.gb-motorsports.com
www.mpjperformance.com
Old 05-12-2003, 09:38 PM

LOL.. I knew it was a friendly guy. But dam next time grrrrrrr h ah ah ah ahah aa.

I was not racing him I drove passed him doing hhhmmmmm nevermind but he was almost at a standstill went I drove by heheheh.

I was late to pick up my wife at SJ airport but then I slowed down coz of traffic at Montague and he tailgated me so when I saw that I pulled to the right to let him by, but then he went infront of me and floored it.

Black smoke everywhere on his tail pipe LOL... that was cool, but not fair coz I cant floor mine and fly with him (baby on board).

He was the one racing and I feel bad not to take the challenge maybe next time ... GULP J/K...

If I wanted to race him believe you me "he will know" heheheheheh...

cheers

gino

www.gb-motorsports.com
www.mpjperformance.com

hahahahahahah...... i'm sure the "baby on board" is more important then the challenge...

Dev
www.gruppe-s.com
Old 05-12-2003, 09:43 PM
Former Sponsor

It sure is Dev..

On a different note, I will call tomorrow and see if the gaskets came in for the header/uppipe set, the one Mike was after for a customers car (aftermarket header to uppipe flange).

cheers

gino

www.gb-motorsports.com
www.mpjperformance.com

Quick Reply: Red Evo tried to race me with my daughter inside my car :(