Old 09-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Originally Posted by Overbear
I already have one for 12 other states.
proof or shens
Old 09-17-2009, 03:28 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Technically you can open carry inside your vehicle as long as the gun is in a holster and in plain sight. Your mags can be right next to you should you need them.

Doesn't take long to pop one in and rack the slide...
Old 09-17-2009, 03:31 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by johndabrit
proof or shens
little off topic but I will help you out here, most states offer what is called a "non resident" permit. Once you have OR, WA, NV, FL, and AZ you can carry in about 22 states due to reprecosity(SP?)
Old 09-17-2009, 04:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Overbear
little off topic but I will help you out here, most states offer what is called a "non resident" permit. Once you have OR, WA, NV, FL, and AZ you can carry in about 22 states due to reprecosity(SP?)
Reciprocity
Old 09-17-2009, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Reciprocity
Thank you, sometimes even my spelling is so bad the spell checker can't figure it out.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:40 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by saqwarrior

What I said was that I would stop the car and have a calm conversation with the person behind me about their driving technique. You said that in such a situation you would put "two in the chest" (aka murder) of the person (ME). If someone walked towards you with a WEAPON or clear intent to harm, that's one thing -- but I specifically wrote what my intent in such a situation would be, and in that context you said you would kill them (me). If that's the case, then I may be dumb, but at least I'm not a murderous piece of **** like you.
yes..... because everyone is a ***** ****ing genie out of a lamp that can read minds right? **** hell yea im dr. ****ing xavior. xmen, where my crew at?

how is someone gonna know that u are gonna have a 'calm conversation' with them in the middle of the road, after they have already set up a hostile situation? id jet off b4 i get shot or robbed, or shot and robbed.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
id jet off b4 i get shot or robbed or raped, or shot and robbed and raped.
fixed.
________
Make a vaporizer

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Da Brit.

yes..... because everyone is a ***** ****ing genie out of a lamp that can read minds right? **** hell yea im dr. ****ing xavior. xmen, where my crew at?

how is someone gonna know that u are gonna have a 'calm conversation' with them in the middle of the road, after they have already set up a hostile situation? id jet off b4 i get shot or robbed, or shot and robbed.
i wouldnt put two in his chest... but id be prepared to. I see his point. But he made it sound like shoot now ask questions later. This is the same guy who said something about it would be funny if he contributed to making somebody flip their car and die.. so who knows.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:03 PM

Car Info: 05 18g LGT Wagon | Former 08 LGT Spec.B
Reminds me of this:

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...an+hill&page=7

Originally Posted by A.V.E.
alright, so this is what happened:

as we all know, it was pretty slow going up north on our way home. i decided to stay in the slow lane and when traffic started to pick up speed i went over to the middle lane. all of a sudden i see this impala get behind me and start tailing me. i was going 60-65, so i wasnt speeding. i turned on my emergency lights to warn him to stop and eric (daios) highbeamed him for me to warn him to stop as well. i guess he was upset since he was trapped in and couldnt go around i dunno. he continued to tailgate me for a while and when he found a hole, he zoomed pass by me, almost hitting my car. i tried to get his plates but he was swerving in and out of traffic and driving extremely wreckless. i got to the slow lane and he started pacing me and cussing at me. he then tried to swerve into me and eric saw, so eric went behind him. he then starts driving extremely dangerously and he tried to smash his car into eric's car. keep in mind he was a black male, his wife/gf w/e was in his car and most importantly he had a child in the backseat. at that point he was cutting every single car off, almost hitting every single car around. i then saw what was happening and tried to speed up a bit to try to once again get the plates but was unsuccessful due to him weaving in and out of traffic. this corolla then speeds up to try to catch him, i'm assuming they noticed his crazy driving and i'm pretty sure he got cut off by this douchebag driver as well, and decided to box him in so he can't go anywhere. i think this is what pissed him off the most. so i guess he noticed both eric's car and my car and decides to go after eric. at this point we were stunned because he was literally trying to smash his car into eric. he then stopped traffic in fast lane to a complete stop. he then put his car in reverse and tried to reverse into eric's car and my car was right behind eric so i tried to reverse so eric can get out but was unsuccessful. the crazy guy got out of his car in the middle of the highway and tried to go after eric. eric was blasting his hellas the whole time that guy stopped his car. eric almost didn't make it out if it wasn't for zer0 making a hole for him to get out (thanks again man). eric then boosted like crazy out of there. the crazy guy then runs back into his car and chases after eric. at this point, anna called 911 and we had an operator on the line. this black dude was crazy.. unfortunately we were not able to get this guy's plates and i guess anthony wasn't able to get his plate either after trying to go after him for a short distance. the operator got all this information but without the plate # this guy is still out there.

CRAZY NIGHT. too bad we couldn't keep the caravan together.. i'm sure we could have caught this guy..

fyi: this guy was not drunk he just has a SEVERE case of road rage...
Old 09-17-2009, 05:04 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by kyoung05
fixed.
nice fix!

i wouldnt put two in his chest... but id be prepared to. I see his point. But he made it sound like shoot now ask questions later. This is the same guy who said something about it would be funny if he contributed to making somebody flip their car and die.. so who knows.
yea i know, id be prepare to hurt the approaching person also
Old 09-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Da Brit.

Originally Posted by LGT Mark

never a cop when you need one.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:25 PM

never a cop when you need one.
And you would wonder why I stay armed at almost all times.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:25 PM

Car Info: .
You shoot someone in CA who is simply walking up to your car (no weapon visible) and you're going to jail. If you think otherwise, well, I'll say 'I told ya so' on visiting day.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:40 PM
banned

Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
Old 09-17-2009, 06:49 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
nice fix!

yea i know, id be prepare to hurt the approaching person also
Agreed, depending on the situation

Quick Reply: Rant: Norcal drivers