Prius driver re-enforcing their own stereotype (VIDEO)

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Overbear
Wrong!

1)The state of CA states, one does not have to prove fear for life/limb to use force up to and including lethal force. It is a DA's responciblity to show you did NOT have fear.

2)I might be cited but arested, I doubt it. Again all I have to be is the 'victim' defending myself. "Officer she was waving her arms around, had some kind of knife or pen in her hand. I had fear for the life of my child and myself, so I acted to defend and use the amout of force nessessary to subdue the criminal"

3)I only carry where its legal and I am alowed to by law. There goes your theory up in smoke there.

You two really need to keep up with your rights and the laws of this state

Spirit of the law, no cop would take your side if you hit her, none.

You really think you can just break a woman's nose because she's talking smack about your truck? Those people handled the situation wonderfully, taught their kids a valuable lesson as Matt said.

If those people fought back with violence they would only be lowering themselves to a much lower level.

Cops are not going to believe you. You're going to go to jail, waste a bunch of time, spend a ton of money, and all for what? Because you wanted to hit some ignorant woman to prove some ridiculous point? Cops will see RIGHT through that.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Wrong!

1)The state of CA states, one does not have to prove fear for life/limb to use force up to and including lethal force. It is a DA's responciblity to show you did NOT have fear.

2)I might be cited but arested, I doubt it. Again all I have to be is the 'victim' defending myself. "Officer she was waving her arms around, had some kind of knife or pen in her hand. I had fear for the life of my child and myself, so I acted to defend and use the amout of force nessessary to subdue the criminal"

3)I only carry where its legal and I am alowed to by law. There goes your theroy up in smoke there.

You two really need to keep up with your rights and the laws of this state
All you'd have to do to defend yourself is close the door.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
OHHH
Tipicalusuteriotaipuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-07-2011, 06:48 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
All you'd have to do to defend yourself is close the door.
*hint* there is no duty to retreat in this state learn your rights.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Spirit of the law, no cop would take your side if you hit her, none.

You really think you can just break a woman's nose because she's talking smack about your truck? Those people handled the situation wonderfully, taught their kids a valuable lesson as Matt said.

If those people fought back with violence they would only be lowering themselves to a much lower level.

Cops are not going to believe you. You're going to go to jail, waste a bunch of time, spend a ton of money, and all for what? Because you wanted to hit some ignorant woman to prove some ridiculous point? Cops will see RIGHT through that.
Its not about "wanting to hit someone" it is about defending my rights and my life.

She clearly was acting agressive, had somthing (pen I suspect) in her hand, she left and came BACK at the wife a 2nd time. All of that is suspect at best, agressive acts leading to violence at worst.

Why would you wait, and let someone come up to you clearly acting agressive, without being 100% ready and willing to defend your life and the life of your loved ones?

You(meaning anyone) come storming up to me in an angry/agressive way. I am going to use force to defend myself...simple as that.

Last edited by Overbear; 11-07-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:54 PM

Car Info: 2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4 Sports Package,SOLD-05 STi
Originally Posted by Steven@Coach
My hands slowly clenched into fists as I watched that. Fat kunt.
Haha I reacted the same way
Old 11-07-2011, 07:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Its not about "wanting to hit someone" it is about defending my rights and my life.

She clearly was acting agressive, had somthing (pen I suspect) in her hand, she left and came BACK at the wife a 2nd time. All of that is suspect at best, agressive acts leading to violence at worst.

Why would you wait, and let someone come up to you clearly acting agressive, without being 100% ready and willing to defend your life and the life of your loved ones?

You(meaning anyone) come storming up to me in an angry/agressive way. I am going to use force to defend myself...simple as that.
She was no more aggressive acting than sidewalk evangelists. The wife was more aggressive when getting in her face.

Face it, no one here agrees with you.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:12 PM

Car Info: Nadda
LoL, getting violent with a woman like that. I think the guy had more patience than I, awesome job recording her douchebagness.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:56 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRB STi
Originally Posted by iLoqin
LoL, getting violent with a woman like that. I think the guy had more patience than I, awesome job recording her douchebagness.
ture story, but I kind of wished he egged her on more.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
She was no more aggressive acting than sidewalk evangelists. The wife was more aggressive when getting in her face.

Face it, no one here agrees with you.
Not asking anyone to agree with me, just saying not all of us are passifist, pushover sheeple like you.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:45 PM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI
whatevers, I'd **** the fat off her in the back of her Prius..

Cuz i'm crazy like that *****es...
Old 11-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Not asking anyone to agree with me, just saying not all of us are passifist, pushover sheeple like you.

You're not really helping your case. We're not pushovers, we're just thinking it through on a more thorough level.

So let me help you out here.

Here's the scenario:

Woman yells, you hit her and break her nose. Cops come, see both sides, and lets say in the absolute BEST case scenario where you don't go to jail for some INSANE reason (which wouldn't happen), she still has a right to sue your *** for laying your hands on her. It's your word against hers unless you have it on video, and if you did have it on video you'd be stupid to admit that you do.

Overbear, do you believe the wife in the video had the right to break that woman's nose? Well, you obviously do otherwise you wouldn't be posting in this thread...

Any LEO's want to chime in about what would happen if the wife struck the prius owner, breaking her nose? Now lets use a scenario where a man hits the said prius owner and breaks her nose. If it was caught on tape like the original, would there be any dispute that the person hitting the prius owner is at fault?
Old 11-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
when keepin it real goes wrong.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:43 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
I would have dropped her for swearing around my kids.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:46 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Originally Posted by KOSTI
whatevers, I'd **** the fat off her in the back of her Prius..

Cuz i'm crazy like that *****es...
Worst mental image ever. Sweet jesus my eyes burn in the back because of the pain my brain is causing them!

Quick Reply: Prius driver re-enforcing their own stereotype (VIDEO)