-------PRE-PAY FOR YOUR BAM TICKET NOW! $5/person now!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Thumbs up -------PRE-PAY FOR YOUR BAM TICKET NOW! $5/person now!!!!!

http://www.bayareameet.com/ <---- Info about the festival, more to come soon

Hello boys and girls! It's time to pre-pay for your entry/food/drink ticket! I'll make this simple as possible.

First, the day of the event is August 9th, 2009. It falls on a Sunday.

The fee is $5 for those of you who pre-pay. If you choose to pay at the door on the day at the event, the fee will be $10. The reason for the price difference is because pre-paying makes it super easy for me to gauge how much food I need to buy since I know how many people are coming, however, not everyone signs up or pre-pays which means I need to guess/estimate from past experiences as to how many people will actually show up. One year I charged everyone $5, and my estimation was off and we ended up running out of food so I had a member run down to InNout and buy 125 cheeseburgers to those people that didn't get food.. I ended up paying a few hundred dollars out of my own pocket for the event, which sucked majorly. So now I charge the people at the door $10 to give me room for error, that way I can buy more food and not end up paying for it by myself. I hope that's clear enough for you to understand.

With that being said, lets start this!

If you want to attend, please send $5 per person to my paypal address which is at the bottom of the page. Kids under 12 are free. Just to be clear as humanly possible, if you plan to bring your wife, and your best friend, you will be charged $5 for each person, so a total of $15. Unfortunately there is a $5 parking fee that is out of my control.

If you're not sure if you can go, then you can choose to pay your entry at the door on the day of the event. We'll have the girls stationed at a table collecting money. The fee will be $10 per person, and kids under 12 are free.

For those of you who want to bring your own food, I'm sorry but I really discourage you from doing so, unless you have health problems and require a special diet, but otherwise I don't recommend bringing your own food. The reason is because it really throws off my numbers when I plan for food and drinks. I try to be as close as possible when it comes to food, and when 20 people show up with their own food, there's going to be 20lbs of food going to waste.

Besides the numbers being thrown off, the entry fee to the festival does not just cover your food, it also covers the cost of the park entry fee which is roughly 1k or so. This event is NOT cheap, I never go the cheap route, I want this event to be something that people remember. I don't ever buy cheap food, I always buy quality stuff so that everyone can enjoy a really nice meal while mingling with their friends, enjoying music, and enjoying all the events we have planned for this years festival. There's a ton of planning involved, and there's even more money involved. Thanks to the vendors, instead of paying $10-15 dollars a head, you'll be paying a mere $5 a head. If anyone thinks that's expensive, then I don't understand how you pay for gas or maintain your subaru. $5 won't even buy you a fulfilling meal at McDonalds these days, and for that $5 you're not just getting a great bbq meal with all the fixins, but you're getting entry to a huge Subaru festival. We've been charging $5 since the beginning, even though prices have gone up on just about everything, I still maintain the $5 entree fee so that everyone can afford to go.

This festival is for you! I want everyone to have one hell of a time and not worry about anything but having fun! We have a lot planned for you guys, so all you have to do is show up! I appreciate all those who pre-pay for the event, it makes this so much easier. The only way to pre-pay me is through paypal, that is unless you want to show up at the Cafe Zen meet every Wed night in Fremont off Automall. I'll try my best to be there every Wed for you.

My paypal address is: (remove the spaces)

brucelee22b @ yahoo dot com

Cliff notes:
Prepay = $5 a head, kids 12 and under = free

Paying on the day of = $10 a head, 12 and under free

Paypal is the only way to pay me other then the wed night zen cafe meet in Fremont.

The fee does not only pay for your food and drinks, it also pays for the rental of the place and any other fees we encounter.

There is a $5 parking fee that the park charges, this has nothing to do with me.

I really hope you can make it to the event, I am hoping to make this the absolute BEST festival in the 9 years that it has existed. I'm really focusing on the events this year since the last two years didn't really have any events at all. There's more to this festival then just cars and people, this isn't just some "meet", its a friggin festival! It's going to be GREAT!

Important! Please do not select something that requires a shipping label! If you do, I have to send you a shipping label tells you how much you owe me for shipping, HOWEVER, you do not have to pay the shipping obviously! So please, send this as a GIFT, nothing else. So when you send the funds and it asks you what it was for, select GIFT.

If you receive a shipping label that says you owe $5 or something, just ignore it! The reason this happens is because you selected the option that said you bought something, and thats why a shipping label is required! Please select "GIFT"

Thanks!

Last edited by brucelee; 05-08-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:09 PM

I forgot to mention, the sooner you pay, the better, however if you need some time, the deadline for payment will be two weeks before the event, so July, 25th is the deadline for payment
Old 05-04-2009, 07:21 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
What if I don't want to?
Old 05-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Then BAM...... Croat out of ****in' nowhere.

Old 05-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Prepayed for myself +3, just in case
Old 05-04-2009, 08:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
http://www.bayareameet.com/

Old 05-04-2009, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rescuer
*Bows to Rescuer*

Thank you so much for that!

Also, check your PMs in about 2 mins.

Originally Posted by Unit 91
What if I don't want to?
I will come to your house and keeeel you.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:26 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
i shall meet you at zen then.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
I'll make it out to zen and pay you in person
Old 05-04-2009, 09:12 PM

w3rd. I look forward to seeing you'z.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Hopefully I'll be able to go! I'm going to wait until closer to the event to pay though in case I can't get the time off.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:32 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
When i heal up some i will make it out to zen and pay for Bryan and I.

Will you also be selling raffle tickets? And if so how much? and do we pay for that at the time of the pre-pay?
Old 05-04-2009, 10:47 PM
banned

Car Info: 2004 STi
Does that price cover the round trip airplane ticket from the east to west coast??
Old 05-04-2009, 10:52 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
just drive your suby
Old 05-04-2009, 10:57 PM
banned

Car Info: 2004 STi
Ugh that means there will be another 4800 miles on it round trip. I'm already on 97,000. I would make the trip if I was allowed to leave the state lol....

Quick Reply: -------PRE-PAY FOR YOUR BAM TICKET NOW! $5/person now!!!!!