Pray for Eric Daios

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 10:09 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Eric...I am glad to see you make it out of this very tragic incident.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:16 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by Daios
I just back in the bay now. I'm doing fine, just have hella bruises and stitches on my face. I still can not believe I'm still standing (sort of with crutches) after getting my legs smashed up between my rear bumper and the van. No broken bones which is good. as for pulling over, there was little to no space off to the side and we couldn't see much up ahead to pull off to. Tried to work as fast as I could, but unfortunately this had to happen. I know I'll be hurting the next couple of days time to finish eating/drinking
sounds like you got lucky thank god

chicks dig scars so dont worry about it
Old 08-26-2008, 10:26 AM

Car Info: '05 WRX STi
Traxamillion for i-club prez?

Glad you are ok Eric even though I don't know you. You are VERY lucky but I am sure you know that. You are def still here for a reason, time to heal up and figure that out. Best of luck and a quick recovery!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:28 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by Daios
I just back in the bay now. I'm doing fine, just have hella bruises and stitches on my face. I still can not believe I'm still standing (sort of with crutches) after getting my legs smashed up between my rear bumper and the van. No broken bones which is good. as for pulling over, there was little to no space off to the side and we couldn't see much up ahead to pull off to. Tried to work as fast as I could, but unfortunately this had to happen. I know I'll be hurting the next couple of days time to finish eating/drinking
oh man..... .im glad you're okay Eric. No broken bones after that!? someone upstairs must really love you man. get some rest bro

Originally Posted by Traxamillion
"which was parked partially on the shoulder and partially in the slow travel lane of the freeway."

****in idiots. Lets change my tire halfway on the freeway when it's pitch black out.
and what the **** is this!? not only is eric part of our community, he's probably THE coolest guy on I-Club. if anyone didnt deserve this to happen to them, it's definitely him......

If i was you ( and i'm damn glad im not!!! ) i would'nt show up to any meets, or show up on I-Club, or even poke my head out the window......

you just made a ton of enemies......
Old 08-26-2008, 10:44 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

How about y'all stop beating up on Trax?

Eric was the only one there, thus, only he knows what happened, and what he could have done differently that may have prevented/minimized this tragedy.

I'm not saying that what he (Eric) did was wrong, and I'm certainly not blaming him for the unfortunate outcome.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:54 AM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
Very sorry to hear about the accident, but glad to hear you are on the mend!

That being said, this is sooooo not the time and place to be pointing out somebody's "mistakes and errors". Its a time to give support to help him get back on his feet again.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:00 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

I say, let's start a "Get Eric back on his feet fund."

Who wants to head it up?
Old 08-26-2008, 11:04 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned

Eric was the only one there, thus, only he knows what happened, and what he could have done differently that may have prevented/minimized this tragedy.

I'm not saying that what he (Eric) did was wrong, and I'm certainly not blaming him for the unfortunate outcome.
shoot man if YOU said that I'd call you a deuchebag.

One of those things that doesn't need to be said about any accident of this nature... especially when some one from i-club is involved. Hopefully all the people riding his *** will make him think before he opens his mouth on a subject like this again. Whether he "could" have parked farther over or nott is besides the point. I caught that line and thought in my head... oooh that sucks but I'm sure there's a reason. Calling someone out that already has enough crap to think about is petty. It's not like the guy was parked in the middle of the fast lane... he got hit by a dude that fell asleep.

****ty for all involved. Trax deserves the beat down.

that's enough of my 10cents. haaaaa.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:05 AM

Car Info: nothing
Sorry guys that was my brother's comment i was in placerville yesterday, it obviously made several people mad and upset, including myself. Those that know me know I would never say something like this. My thoughts go out! I would beat my bro down but he benches 345.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:05 AM
General Pimpin'

Who wants to head it up?
Good idea... Trax... you want to do this? Be a good way to make amends.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:06 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Traxamillion
Sorry guys that was my brother's comment i was in placerville yesterday, it obviously made several people mad and upset, including myself. Those that know me know I would never say something like this. My thoughts go out! I would beat my bro down but he benches 345.
Bench press is nullified by a good nutt shot. Especially if said person is in mid bench press.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:08 AM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
^^ agreed, no matter how strong someone is, a good swift kick to the nuts can bring any guy down.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:08 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6

You mean like a pickup truck NOT hitting the back of a parked van at highway speeds?
Old 08-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
That's a great idea! What if I setup a promo code for all the detail products I sell where I would donate ALL my profits to the "Get Eric back on his feet fund."? I gain nothing since I make nothing out of it and I'll do all the leg work (buy, stock, ship, etc). With this economy i know every penny counts for folks. So instead of giving money straight, people get something out of it too. You know, like a fund raiser...

Good idea? Bad idea? Just trying to help....

Leo

Who wants to head it up?
Old 08-26-2008, 11:16 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
i'll pitch in some money with you Leo. figure it out

Quick Reply: Pray for Eric Daios