Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
LoL @ rbwrx's second pic. I dont know why I find that picture so funny though
Old 07-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
^ i thought the same thing
Old 07-02-2009, 10:41 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
Well does anybody want a dog? I woke up to a dog barking this morning look out the window and there is a dog, tied to a lamp post... been there all morning. There is a note taped to the lamp post and a water bowl. Dog has a collar, but it looks like he was abandoned. People these days...
Old 07-02-2009, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Shelters are an awful place for a dog, but at least have the common decency to leave a dog at a shelter before abandoning it on a random street light. Geez, what a coward to abandon a dog like that. That poor dog was probably scared, tired, confused, hungry, sad and doesn't even have access to food or a basic vet or a place to poop.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:28 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
Originally Posted by 4eatme
Well does anybody want a dog? I woke up to a dog barking this morning look out the window and there is a dog, tied to a lamp post... been there all morning. There is a note taped to the lamp post and a water bowl. Dog has a collar, but it looks like he was abandoned. People these days...
What kind of dog?
Old 07-02-2009, 11:34 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
I don't know what kind of dog he/she is, but it looks like an all black mixed breed mutt.
I just looked out the window, somebody must have picked it up. Good place to park the dog for compassionate people since all the neighbors have dogs and probably can relate. Smart... but again cowardly at the same time.

The letter and bowl are still there though, I will go take a look at it.

Last edited by 4eatme; 07-02-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:02 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by ryansti
My dog

LOL

Old 07-02-2009, 12:06 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by so steezy
LoL @ rbwrx's second pic. I dont know why I find that picture so funny though
LOL, thanks. Yup, he's one crazy dog.

Rich
Old 07-02-2009, 12:12 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Name:  Kilo.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  48.7 KB
Old 07-02-2009, 10:20 PM

Al, good call on the Innova dog food. my pup loves it and his digestive system seems to be alot better. his farts still stink like hell though...
Old 07-02-2009, 10:23 PM

Al, good call on the Innova dog food. my pup loves it and his digestive system seems to be alot better. his farts still stink like hell though...
How long has he been on Innova? Just wait a bit longer if he hasn't been on it that long. I'm glad you found a food he likes
Old 07-02-2009, 10:25 PM

its only been like 2 weeks. I need to go get a larger bag tomorrow. I just bought the smaller bag the first time to see if he likes it.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:26 PM

its only been like 2 weeks. I need to go get a larger bag tomorrow. I just bought the smaller bag the first time to see if he likes it.
yah good stuff, switch him over slowly so his tummy doesn't get upset too much. His farts should be smelling like roses soon
Old 07-14-2009, 07:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
I have heard that if you give your pup a tablespoon full of yoghurt it helps digestion and cuts down on the exhaust smell. Need to check on that though of course.

Our pup is doing great - she's such a great little spirit. A total little clown and a fun personality. She has just started doing this, but she rings a bell to go potty... She will be 4mos this Friday, and she gets her last shots for a while so we can finally go to the beach and play with other dogs. It's really going great, but I think that's because our dog is really cool, not because we are great trainers haha. Still SOOO much to learn, but it's been fun. Yesterday she came along with me in the car all over the place. I felt silly with my lil snack pack, tupperware of food, dish, bottle for her water, little box and a towel for her to sleep in, etc. She did great.

Anyone have recommendations for traveling with a pup in the car? I want to make sure she is as safe. She was in the front seat of my wife's '09 Fit and I put the seatbelt through her harness thinking that she could still lay on the seat, but the seatbelt would keep her relatively stable in an accident. Is this flawed thinking? She's currently around 7lbs and shouldn't grow past around 14.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:57 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
I have heard that if you give your pup a tablespoon full of yoghurt it helps digestion and cuts down on the exhaust smell. Need to check on that though of course.

Our pup is doing great - she's such a great little spirit. A total little clown and a fun personality. She has just started doing this, but she rings a bell to go potty... She will be 4mos this Friday, and she gets her last shots for a while so we can finally go to the beach and play with other dogs. It's really going great, but I think that's because our dog is really cool, not because we are great trainers haha. Still SOOO much to learn, but it's been fun. Yesterday she came along with me in the car all over the place. I felt silly with my lil snack pack, tupperware of food, dish, bottle for her water, little box and a towel for her to sleep in, etc. She did great.

Anyone have recommendations for traveling with a pup in the car? I want to make sure she is as safe. She was in the front seat of my wife's '09 Fit and I put the seatbelt through her harness thinking that she could still lay on the seat, but the seatbelt would keep her relatively stable in an accident. Is this flawed thinking? She's currently around 7lbs and shouldn't grow past around 14.
Jacob, I bought something called a Fido Rido. It's really quite nice. I buckels with the seat belt. Has two clips to secure to the pooches harness and raises them up a bit so the can peer out the window. They are really secure in there. I take my dog everywhere I go. Even while mashing the canyons and back roads she stays put. She doesn't like the twisties but at least she's not being thrown all over. No front seat, airbags will kill her.

http://www.fidorido.com/

Quick Reply: Post Your Pup