Post your Mt Hamilton Photos here and only here

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 01:33 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
exactly. I already contacted daniel. I'm done with it. If folks want to yell at me and tell me I'm ignorant we can do it face to face. I'll buy the first pitcher.
w00t, free beer @ UCKK
Old 07-25-2005, 02:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: GC8 v5 Impreza
Sorry I could not make it.

Name:  Image532.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  17.9 KB
Old 07-26-2005, 09:42 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
anyone manage to get pictures of kevin's sti? I saw a couple but I wanted to show my buddy how you build an sti..haaa.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:36 AM
This Guy Can Hella Draw!

Car Info: '14 MBP FXT | '03 WW Evo VIII
Old 07-27-2005, 02:28 AM

Car Info: 씨발 개새끼야.
http://www.daporkchop.com/host/mthammy05.zip

here some mt. hamilton vid made by DCMP krew. sorry about the quality. we are in low budget college student. hope u enjoy it. peace.

ps: whom ever in the movie and wants the movie can pm me and i will send u the DVD. i have 3 DVD left. (drift attempt car and the guy who was pushing the car, black wrx with brembo brakes).

Last edited by Prjct lancaster; 07-27-2005 at 02:31 AM.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:42 AM

Car Info: 2005 Blue STi Gold Wheels Piggy Stickers!!!
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Prjct lancaster
http://www.daporkchop.com/host/mthammy05.zip

here some mt. hamilton vid made by DCMP krew. sorry about the quality. we are in low budget college student. hope u enjoy it. peace.

ps: whom ever in the movie and wants the movie can pm me and i will send u the DVD. i have 3 DVD left. (drift attempt car and the guy who was pushing the car, black wrx with brembo brakes).
Dude no apologize nessasary it rocks!!
Old 07-27-2005, 02:53 PM

Car Info: 씨발 개새끼야.
thanks. btw do you know the guy with drift attempt sticker and the guy who pushing his car. need to give 'em dvd since their car used in the video.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:55 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Prjct lancaster
thanks. btw do you know the guy with drift attempt sticker and the guy who pushing his car. need to give 'em dvd since their car used in the video.
nope and nope. But cool little video there. Thanks for all the work.

Saw my car a few times in there. You were right next to us. The frizbee business. Etc.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:10 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2006 BLQ WRX WGN
exactly. I already contacted daniel. I'm done with it. If folks want to yell at me and tell me I'm ignorant we can do it face to face. I'll buy the first pitcher.
If I wanted to yell at you or insult you, I wouldn't waste the time typing out a detailed response, now would I? :P

Anyhow, I left town for a week (AFK) and didn't get a chance to respond earlier to this. I thought if I threw in the universal ":P" in my last post you would understand that I'm NOT mad, I'm NOT yelling and I'm not insulted in anyway by your posts. I agreed with you on most points (if you re-read my posts, you'll see this). I do not disagree that there needs to be criticism and/or improvement...
My beef with it was mostly that you decided to post it in a thread that had nothing to do with that instead of contacting Daniel directly and making suggestions, or starting a thread specifically with that purpose in mind. (As I stated previously).

Keep in mind that every year the event is improved and larger... it is a growing process and will continue to be as such. Issues that were dealt with this year WILL NOT occur next year. Understand that your opinions are not yours alone and what you have mentioned in your posts were not exclusive to the attendees at the event. Some of the things you brought up were even discussed prior to the event.

So, yeah. I just got done with a 22 hour road trip and don't know how coherant any of that was. Just know that I was never pissed, but I am not one to stand by idly and let anyone be ill-educated or ignorant about an event that they care about (that's not meant as an insult - since it seems I must clarify that).

Where's that ****ing token ;P, already?
Old 07-29-2005, 07:07 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Cool, I'm in some of those pics.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:34 AM
General Pimpin'

mikki...I just got the low down on why you're so protective....LOL!!!!>

I know you're not mad and I can see why you guys took offense. Daniel knows I'm not the type to ***** for the most part. The only reason I brought it up is cause I got sick of the *****ing. I figured...shoot people...if you want it to get better...say and do something. That's what I'm doing. Saying something..next year I'll do something> I tried this year...that's the only part that really got me fired up...haa.

You guys did a great job. I'd love to sit down with you guys and make some suggestions next year.

And the whole face to face thing wasn't to be a confrontation...it was to say...it's all good. I'd love to talk about it and I'll buy the first pitcher. Long as zoabs not there. :P jk dude.

Shoot...I'll buy the first two.

I still want to see more picture...I know there are some out there...what about some of the ones Ted was cranking out?

I got one two on my cellphone..WOOOT!!!

OH...and attention gagan. You still writing up the article and sending photos in? I think we should get some kind of magazine coverage for this. Next year for sure. Next year will be huge. HUGE.

all these saabaru's that sold in this crazy sale. the new 06 cars. 2 new worth models..etc.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:22 AM

Car Info: WRX '03
Shoot...I'll buy the first two.
this just keep getting better
Old 07-29-2005, 10:34 AM

Car Info: 2005 Blue STi Gold Wheels Piggy Stickers!!!
Thumbs up Lol

Well I guess peeps just are stuck on things.
I for one had a great time. I think that maybe if we had everyone re-think their negativity, and turn it into contructive ideas, which I think some folks have, we can and will make next year even better. Daniel and crew did an awsome job.

In the end I think that as we near the planning stages for next year, maybe we could do a pizza night somewhere and go over issues we think we had, like meeting at D&B and such and make changes so we don't run into issues. This way there will be a democratic consensus on what changes to make, and we can split the work load for finding meeting places, getting vendors, picking up supplies etc. I know getting things like this together is a ton of work and I for one feel bad that it falls to just a few and then when things aren't pefect people get on their case about it.

I am always willing to help where I can so feel plug in ideas on how we can keep the Hammy meet growing and getting better.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:01 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by binkiller
this just keep getting better

shoot....come to my birthday party and I provide the first......oh...300 beers. haaa.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:21 PM

Car Info: WRX '03
shoot....come to my birthday party and I provide the first......oh...300 beers. haaa.
word!.. are we talking about this to be soon right?

and plz get back on topic ... to whom belong these beauties?
Attached Thumbnails Post your Mt Hamilton Photos here and only here-d-b-09-small.jpg   Post your Mt Hamilton Photos here and only here-d-b-13-small.jpg   Post your Mt Hamilton Photos here and only here-d-b-14-small.jpg   Post your Mt Hamilton Photos here and only here-d-b-15-small.jpg   Post your Mt Hamilton Photos here and only here-mountain-31.jpg  

Post your Mt Hamilton Photos here and only here-mountain-20.jpg  

Last edited by binkiller; 07-29-2005 at 12:24 PM.

Quick Reply: Post your Mt Hamilton Photos here and only here