Post up a pic of your ride!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 04:09 PM

Car Info: '09 accord, '14 2 seater chevy
Originally Posted by RaginBull
How pathetic....typical display of a fragile ego. Had to show his accomplishments OUTSIDE of what I challenged him. So thats your strategy to save face Pwhahahhahahha. I challenged you to put your car next to mine not for you to display your fear of appearing indadequate. Talk about overcompensating! HHAHAHaaa....again, you got the nerve to criticize my taste yet backs down when challenged to prove that your taste is better.

I know I win...you don't have to remind me :RockOn - not mine: . Try again when you learn the concept of customizing cars and taking risks, in addition to resolving issues of grandiosity
Does my car have less stickers? Yes. Does it have less money in it? Yes. Why? because I'm not competing for egos and have better things to do with my money oh bearer of the small crank(I don't live at home with my mom). If they had STi wagons at the time I would have gone for one instead, but my car suits me just fine now.

Only difference between those pics and now is it is filthy, about 1" higher(was having trouble getting in my driveway), the scoop is a little bigger, and it has fog covers on. Want pics of my bimmer too?

If it floats your boat thats fine. Nothing will change my mind, just as nothing will change yours. Yours looks like a little boy gone off the deep end to me. Why does my taste offend you so much, aside from your trying your damnedest for attention?

I don't like it, go cry somewhere else, the end.

Last edited by illusion; 07-20-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
This car is da bomb!!!

And look, you can even see how it has progressed over the last year.
https://www.i-club.com/forums/ongoing-projects-31/darkonions-1997-impreza-l-164365/
Old 07-20-2007, 04:16 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by illusion

car looks good.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:20 PM

How pathetic....typical display of a fragile ego. Had to show his accomplishments OUTSIDE of what I challenged him. So thats your strategy to save face Pwhahahhahahha. I challenged you to put your car next to mine not for you to display your fear of appearing indadequate. Talk about overcompensating! HHAHAHaaa....again, you got the nerve to criticize my taste yet backs down when challenged to prove that your taste is better.

I know I win...you don't have to remind me :RockOn - not mine: . Try again when you learn the concept of customizing cars and taking risks, in addition to resolving issues of grandiosity
any motor mods? i saw ur car at the jdm theory meet and at bubbles i think last weekend. haven't taken a good look at your car.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:22 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Does my car have less stickers? Yes. Does it have less money in it? Yes. Why? because I'm not competing for egos and have better things to do with my money oh bearer of the small crank(I don't live at home with my mom). If they had STi wagons at the time I would have gone for one instead, but my car suits me just fine now.

Only difference between those pics and now is it is filthy, about 1" higher(was having trouble getting in my driveway), the scoop is a little bigger, and it has fog covers on. Want pics of my bimmer too?

If it floats your boat thats fine. Nothing will change my mind, just as nothing will change yours. Yours looks like a little boy gone off the deep end to me. Why does my taste offend you so much, aside from your trying your damnedest for attention?

I don't like it, go cry somewhere else, the end.
QFT :RockOn - not mine: the end
Old 07-20-2007, 04:29 PM

Car Info: E46 M. E36 M. E30. SW20. 92 VWCab.08 Civic HYBRID
Does my car have less stickers? Yes. Does it have less money in it? Yes. Why? because I'm not competing for egos and have better things to do with my money oh bearer of the small crank(I don't live at home with my mom).

Only difference between those pics and now is it is filthy, about 1" higher(was having trouble getting in my driveway), and the scoop is a little bigger. Want pics of my bimmer too?

If it floats your boat thats fine. Nothing will change my mind, just as nothing will change yours. Yours looks like a little boy gone off the deep end to me, and thats that. Why does my taste offend you so much, aside from your trying your damnedest for attention? I don't like it, the end, go cry somewhere else.

First off, your wagon is simple. Worse it looks like any other Wagon thats silver, lowered with wheels. How unique and tasteful hahaha. Its apparent that you took the CONSERVATIVE approach to customizing. And this dude got the nerve to critisize other folks who have taken bigger risks than he will ever take in his life.

I don't live at with my parents either, I own an X5 too amongst other vehicles. Whats your point Mr. Grandious?

Yours looks like a little boy gone off the deep end to me, and thats that. Why does my taste offend you so much, aside from your trying your damnedest for attention? I don't like it, the end, go cry somewhere else.

Yours looks like a scary little child in a corner with agorahobia (scared to go outside). You have no taste to be offended by....it's your lack of, while trying to downplay someone elses that annoys me. We know you don't like it.....only you and 2 other knuckleheads in this thread miserably tried to downplay it. Its haters like you who can't stand it when the thunder they narcistically think they deserve gets stolen
Old 07-20-2007, 04:52 PM

Car Info: 07 STI
another pic.

Shot at 2007-07-20
www.noebrosracing.com
Old 07-20-2007, 04:57 PM

sedona red is teh secks
Old 07-20-2007, 04:57 PM

Car Info: 2012 Honda Civic Si
Nice wagon...put together very well. I used to be really into the A2 Jetta/GTis so I definitely can appreciate yours. The hood makes me want to break dance on it given that it looks like a hard wood floor.
thanks...i love my Dub, so any sort of appreciation is always nice. it's not wood, btw, it's called table top cover.... i think i'll bring the jetta out tonight at bubble, not sure tho.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by JRsWRX
another pic.

Shot at 2007-07-20
www.noebrosracing.com

Now you see that there is a wagon with taste. Look how the GOLD contrasts with the Red, not to mention the aggressive stance. Props JR! :RockOn - not mine:
Old 07-20-2007, 05:14 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX
me on my car....

Old 07-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Wow!
Old 07-20-2007, 05:15 PM

Car Info: 2012 Honda Civic Si
omghi2u
Old 07-20-2007, 05:15 PM

hellooooo nurse!
Old 07-20-2007, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
me on my car....

Damn girl...the things I would do OOOWWEEEEEEE

Quick Reply: Post up a pic of your ride!