Go Back  i-Club > Regional Forums > Bay Area
Post a picture of yourself, the ongoing version! >

Post a picture of yourself, the ongoing version!

Notices

Post a picture of yourself, the ongoing version!

Old 08-11-2010, 10:53 PM
  #271  
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
 
perry753's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 606
Car Info: 2002 WRX, 2014 BRZ
here I am I haven't been to any major major events like BAM but I go to the san jose meets

perry753 is offline  
Old 08-11-2010, 10:55 PM
  #272  
plays well with others
iTrader: (1)
 
Irrational X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sac
Posts: 9,929
Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by wrxgirl08 View Post
Dude really guys, how about we all drop it, I don't want an insincere apology from you when you're insulting me before you offer one. Both you and c3po need get off your computers and leave me the hell alone man. I pm'd you to tell you that I didn't consider it a joke I thought it was extremely insulting. And I pm'd him to tell him to stop insulting me as well. Now, stop mentioning me and get a life. Jesus is this nasioc?
leave you alone? youre the one PM'ing me.... full disclosure: heres the PM thread.


Originally Posted by wrxgirl08
Originally Posted by irrational x
Originally Posted by irrational x
Originally Posted by wrxgirl08
Originally Posted by irrational x
Originally Posted by wrxgirl08
Drop it. Yes, my bf is going to be pissed because you insulted me so obviously he's gonna say something. Ignore it. Jesus man, if a guy said an uncalled for, crude vulgar comment to your gf wouldn't you be pissed? Both of you need to act like gentlemen and drop it. Oh and fyi, this forum is for men and women, respect is necessary because of that. It is not some place where you can demean women and act shocked that we're here.
woah woah woah. the comment I made, while full of innuendo, was not insulting so dont lump me in with that c32c7 guy. are you choosing to ignore my response to him? "wow, subtle... and classy." i felt his statement was inappropriate so i said something.

if your boyfriend wants puff out his chest and take the internet seriously than he can feel free to get in my face. i could care less and will continue to mock him for making thinly veiled internet threats. ill even wear a shirt to BAM with my name on it so he knows exactly who i am. i will play e-thug with him all day long because its going to be hilarious when BAM comes around and he does nothing.

hat being said, if you think i was over the line and that you were wronged by me, say so. ask for an apology and you will receive one.
Ok, believe it or not, your comment was extremely insulting and really rude and I feel like if you want to make comments like that then you should go to Nasioc. You picked a picture of my and my bf from the neck up to make a sexual joke at. There's a reason why there aren't a lot of girl on car forums, because most guys are sexist pigs. You crossed a line by making that comment. And your behavior then and now is paralleling cr3po.

I don't want an apology from you because I don't think it will be sincere. I just want you to know that morally it's wrong to say those kinds of things now, not only that, it's barbaric. If you say something else like that to me I will report it.
report away, that is your prerogative. however, you should be aware that the statement i made was neither barbaric nor morally wrong by any stretch of their definitions.

...its called double entendre:
1 : ambiguity of meaning arising from language that lends itself to more than one interpretation
2 : a word or expression capable of two interpretations with one usually risque

just because you think the joke isn't funny doesn't mean it isn't. that doesn't mean that i won't understand that i offended you and remedy the situation by removing the post and apologizing. i've done it before on this forum to people who felt i had wronged them, and likewise, have asked other to do the same.

that's generally how adults sort things out.
as i said, c32c7 is a plebian so don't lump me in with him... but i guess i already figured that out.

it would appear your from the bad jokes and poor english in your edited posts that your boyfriend has access to your account (Hi!) or that you are very upset. so, i will offer again...

if you ask for an apology and a deletion of the post, i will make it so.
An apology within an insult. Delete the post and then leave me alone.
Irrational X is offline  
Old 08-11-2010, 10:57 PM
  #273  
plays well with others
iTrader: (1)
 
Irrational X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sac
Posts: 9,929
Car Info: your mother crazy
original posted removed, per request... night!
Irrational X is offline  
Old 08-11-2010, 10:57 PM
  #274  
TEV
Registered User
 
TEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Northern Cali
Posts: 47
Car Info: 06 Mitsubishi Evo IX RS
Originally Posted by Spoolin415 View Post
I'm hearing beeping...

Well this is the Bay Area thread isn't it?

On iPad, can't upload pic. Will edit one in later... I'm late for a date... He'll think I'm standing him up...
TEV is offline  
Old 08-11-2010, 11:11 PM
  #275  
Token Toyota Mod
iTrader: (50)
 
soggynoodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 52,306
Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by TEV View Post
Well this is the Bay Area thread isn't it?

On iPad, can't upload pic. Will edit one in later... I'm late for a date... He'll think I'm standing him up...
It's pretty late for a date now don't you think.


Sinner..

soggynoodles is offline  
Old 08-11-2010, 11:16 PM
  #276  
banned
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Code 3 2 Code 7
Posts: 702
Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
Cool

Originally Posted by irrational x View Post
c32c7 is a plebian
LULZ. If you're going to use fancy words while trying to sound smart when you insult someone, at least spell the word correctly. Who's the plebeian now?!?
c32c7 is offline  
Old 08-11-2010, 11:16 PM
  #277  
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
 
Spoolin415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ...
Posts: 2,932
Car Info: .
Originally Posted by irrational x View Post
ill bring my singlesuit to BAM and teach you "the bushmaster"
Spoolin415 is offline  
Old 08-12-2010, 12:06 AM
  #278  
It's QQ thankyouverymuch
iTrader: (39)
 
JourdanWithaU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Jose
Posts: 19,662
Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by Spoolin415 View Post
I'm hearing beeping...

Hmm... at first it wasn't really beeping, but I found that if I spin it around a little it beeps like none other.

And to keep the thread on topic...

Name:  IMG_0162.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  55.6 KB
Me and Ken Block at the 2009 X Games 15
JourdanWithaU is offline  
Old 08-12-2010, 12:16 AM
  #279  
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
 
Simonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SSSJ
Posts: 1,119
Car Info: '06 Wagon


blurry picture at the sf game on tuesday night.

p.s. just want to say whats up to the ladies!
Simonster is offline  
Old 08-12-2010, 12:50 AM
  #280  
Churro Aficionado
iTrader: (38)
 
stupidchicken03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: IG - @thomas.teammoist
Posts: 54,277
Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU View Post
Hmm... at first it wasn't really beeping, but I found that if I spin it around a little it beeps like none other.

And to keep the thread on topic...


Me and Ken Block at the 2009 X Games 15
iswydt
stupidchicken03 is offline  
Old 08-12-2010, 01:01 AM
  #281  
Registered User
 
WRrex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In that place called Kalifornia
Posts: 1,009
Car Info: 2002 something
Originally Posted by wrxgirl08 View Post
These are a couple more recent pictures of me.


Originally posted: 08-09-2010, 05:07 PM



Last edited by wrxgirl08; 08-09-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Whats funny is that she's the one getting all mad and bent out of shape over a joke..

Seems she decided to edit out the second photo that was originally in her post. A semi "up skirt" pic. Wonder if her bf would like that for the world to see...
WRrex is offline  
Old 08-12-2010, 01:06 AM
  #282  
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
 
Simonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SSSJ
Posts: 1,119
Car Info: '06 Wagon
Originally Posted by WRrex View Post
Whats funny is that she's the one getting all mad and bent out of shape over a joke..

Seems she decided to edit out the second photo that was originally in her post. A semi "up skirt" pic. Wonder if her bf would like that for the world to see...
u sir, are a homo. get a life.
Simonster is offline  
Old 08-12-2010, 01:07 AM
  #283  
Registered User
 
WRrex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In that place called Kalifornia
Posts: 1,009
Car Info: 2002 something
just sayin
WRrex is offline  
Old 08-12-2010, 01:07 AM
  #284  
TEV
Registered User
 
TEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Northern Cali
Posts: 47
Car Info: 06 Mitsubishi Evo IX RS
Originally Posted by soggynoodles View Post
It's pretty late for a date now don't you think.


Sinner..

Just got back from my date and boy is my *** sore!
TEV is offline  
Old 08-12-2010, 01:07 AM
  #285  
It's QQ thankyouverymuch
iTrader: (39)
 
JourdanWithaU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Jose
Posts: 19,662
Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
JourdanWithaU is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Post a picture of yourself, the ongoing version!


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.