Post Pics/Vids Of Your Non-Subaru Related Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 10:08 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
^yeah we should go riding and take pictures, since all my friends fail at picture taking, the whistler sequence was thru camcorder

Originally Posted by sigma pi
that is freaking bad ***!!
yeah that IS! did you pay for that ride? or is that your job? i dont have the ***** to skydive, ive always wanted to fly over my house, look at roads, hippies, pot farms from the sky

Originally Posted by blue blurr
P3 with triple crown fork? Nice. That pic is actually at Northstar, not Whistler. Although I would friken love to go to Whistler, Northstar is pretty damn good also.
yeah i guess those forks could snap my frame? oh well hasnt happened yet. I got them for $300 new, RST upside down cheapo company but they work.

we should go to Northstar or Mammoth next year.

Last edited by kYLEMtnCRUZr; 12-11-2007 at 10:13 AM.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
P3 with triple crown fork? Nice. That pic is actually at Northstar, not Whistler. Although I would friken love to go to Whistler, Northstar is pretty damn good also.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:24 AM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza 2.5i
I have a few hobbies, including building computers, paintball, and music.

That's one of my alto saxophones, looks pretty good for 80 years old, huh?

Below is one of my homebuilt PCs (sorry about the mess on the desk, but you should be able to get the idea), and a shot of myself after a paintball game.
Attached Thumbnails Post Pics/Vids Of Your Non-Subaru Related Hobbies-computer.jpg   Post Pics/Vids Of Your Non-Subaru Related Hobbies-paintball.jpg  
Old 12-11-2007, 10:43 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
^ you forgot to say, "hangs out with Bam Margera!"

yeah thats teh sax
Old 12-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by MyNikonLens
Brucelee, this is pretty scary sh*t. Does the FBI and NSA know about you? Well now they do with your picture posted to the whole world to see.
I have nothing illegal to hide, so why should I care if the FBI or NSA know about me? What are they going to do, arrest me for having perfectly legal guns and accesories? You'd be surprised how organized I am with my paper work, receipts... I know the laws, and I follow them very strictly as I know the consiquences of breaking them, and I'm not about to give up my rights for something so stupid as having an illegal magazine or something.

It's amazing how many people don't know the laws... people always think my stuff is fully automatic super illegal assault weapons... They aren't... Semi automatic rifles does NOT equal assault rifles. Simple as that.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:17 AM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
Originally Posted by brucelee
I have nothing illegal to hide, so why should I care if the FBI or NSA know about me? What are they going to do, arrest me for having perfectly legal guns and accesories? You'd be surprised how organized I am with my paper work, receipts... I know the laws, and I follow them very strictly as I know the consiquences of breaking them, and I'm not about to give up my rights for something so stupid as having an illegal magazine or something.

It's amazing how many people don't know the laws... people always think my stuff is fully automatic super illegal assault weapons... They aren't... Semi automatic rifles does NOT equal assault rifles. Simple as that.
I agree with you. I know nothing about those laws. I think it is amazing and it looks like it is out of a movie. Love it.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:19 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee

because its scary you dont have teh good ones

my neighbor has a mac 10 m16 ak47

he is super old like 80

he started selling them out of state
Old 12-11-2007, 12:42 PM

Car Info: missing my STI 2006
spare time

I race Semi Pro DS/mx used to race DH.
Attached Thumbnails Post Pics/Vids Of Your Non-Subaru Related Hobbies-953205460_l.jpg   Post Pics/Vids Of Your Non-Subaru Related Hobbies-503643289_l.jpg   Post Pics/Vids Of Your Non-Subaru Related Hobbies-l_29738c5b971ffc7e86a96f9f04cdcdf8.jpg  
Old 12-11-2007, 01:51 PM

I remember the days when I used to ride my bike more miles than I drove my car... Then I got a job that was 38 miles away. Long car commutes FTL, waistline getting larger FTL +1. Most of all, I need to get back on the mountains again... (Well in PA they're more like hills with pointy rocks...) I miss it in a way that is impossible to describe, however my back doesn't miss it at all. Selling your full suspension hotness for a hardtail = dumbest move ever.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by shawnpdillon
I remember the days when I used to ride my bike more miles than I drove my car... Then I got a job that was 38 miles away. Long car commutes FTL, waistline getting larger FTL +1. Most of all, I need to get back on the mountains again... (Well in PA they're more like hills with pointy rocks...) I miss it in a way that is impossible to describe, however my back doesn't miss it at all. Selling your full suspension hotness for a hardtail = dumbest move ever.
So true. Long gone the 40-50 mile bike rides. I miss those.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:01 PM

Last I checked, it was legal to own full-auto weapons in the USA, you just need to:
1. Have a permit for them
2. Have pockets deep enough to afford the ammo (It's quite insane, really)
3. Be okay with the feds showing up to your house randomly to take a look at them if they so desire.

I know quite a few people with full blown machine guns (MG42, MG34, BAR, Brens, Thompsons, M-16, AK-47, I've even found people with Browning .50 cal...), and while they definitely have a love-hate relationship with them on basis of cost, they are also 100 percent legal in owning and operating them.

The NSA only wants to be able to look at 'em whenever they want to.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:24 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by moreda_5
I race Semi Pro DS/mx used to race DH.
how many spots besides the sea otter do DS races?

I gave it up years ago but I used to race SP DS as well.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:33 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM VF34, 08 WRB FSXT
Originally Posted by MyNikonLens
Honestly dude, I don't recommend posting those pictures.
honestly dude, that's not even me. i just thought it was funny so i posted it up. this is me and this is what i'm into....

Rockstar Energy Drink/Pacific Rim Drift Team

Old 12-11-2007, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by WRXdavid
honestly dude, that's not even me. i just thought it was funny so i posted it up. this is me and this is what i'm into....

Rockstar Energy Drink/Pacific Rim Drift Team

Much better. I was worried about you.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:51 PM

Car Info: missing my STI 2006
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
how many spots besides the sea otter do DS races?

I gave it up years ago but I used to race SP DS as well.

Sea otter is still the big one but it is growing again after norba figured out that they could not build a decent 4X track so places like deer valley and a few east coast nats. have them Also Sand Hill in the east bay hs a year round DS and 4X corse.

Quick Reply: Post Pics/Vids Of Your Non-Subaru Related Hobbies